Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Maliki, Allawi intends to arrest on terrorism charges

nointel

Sunday, 12 June 2011 22: 14

Political sources disclosed that Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki arrested Iyad Allawi intends for terrorism.

The source said Al-Maliki would use in a lawsuit filed by against existing head Iyad Allawi that performance last sworn deputies that granted immunity to arrest him on charges of terrorism. Allawi said that Oman is left to the seriousness of that issue, with the Supreme Judicial Council to issue an arrest warrant for Allawi was left for the court case. On the possibility of arrest Allawi, Iraqi spokesman Haider Al-Mulla, head of the Iraqi list and its name is above suspicion and immunity like peers possess immunity guaranteed by the Constitution.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.albaghdadia.com%2Fn%2Firaq-polotics%2F28676-2011-06-12-19-20-35.html

Edited by nointel

no way maliki can arrest allawi. it's all bs. don't you think if he could he already would have? he actually tried and got shot down. this is just maliki's way of trying to blame the protests on allawi, discredit him before he (maliki) needs to seat a GOI or wind up facing a no confidence vote. this is just want maliki wants. something to throw the spotlight off of the fact that he has done nothing for the people. it's all a little boys game being played by grown men. it's ludicrous...

these two are a trip. i don't know which one is worse. they seem to be the only choices the Iraqis have. i don't know if there will be civil war, another dictator, RV, no RV. in the meantime, I'm sure they are getting richer, and the citizens still in dire straits. i wonder if it was this bad when America was forming a democracy. i hope things come together very soon. we all need the RV.

Maliki knows he has reached his end game. He has stalled the rv as long as possible. He knows that if Irbil is ratified he will be working for Allawi. He does not want to turn over the power and is desperately trying to have charges brought against Allawi. Barzani has offered protection for Allawi. Maliki will be out of options soon. This ride is coming to an end soon.

• Upvote 1