Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auctions

pops

The same thing happened last year. There were no auctions posted for June 14-20, 2010 but the auction list was updated on June 30 with all the missing auctions. Maybe the person responsible for entering the auction results on the website is on vacation...

• Upvote 1

The same thing happened last year. There were no auctions posted for June 14-20, 2010 but the auction list was updated on June 30 with all the missing auctions. Maybe the person responsible for entering the auction results on the website is on vacation...

But it's interesting that the rates are being updated but not the auction information....if I recall correctly, nothing on the site was updated last year

As I read in a post there would be three days of no auctions be for a RV. I do believe it was scooter or doc that stated this. When I get home I will search for it and post it! This gives me some real hope !! Crowin up on the pole this morning lol

Ateam, I tend to disagree that they didn't update for a short time then caught up. I've been posting to a spread sheet since the end of April. That's when they had the LOW auctions, however, they posted on time every night.

I feel IMHO that this is either like someone is on vacation/sick or something is getting ready to happen.

GO RV!!!

Ateam, I tend to disagree that they didn't update for a short time then caught up. I've been posting to a spread sheet since the end of April. That's when they had the LOW auctions, however, they posted on time every night.

I feel IMHO that this is either like someone is on vacation/sick or something is getting ready to happen.

GO RV!!!

If this option is true they are only well enough to list the rates, but not the volume of sales!wink.gif Hmmmm, maybe get the poor fella an aspirin and hold our breaths for the RV... here's hoping! GO RV ALREADY!

I agree this has happened before and maybe we are reading into it what we want but it makes me think that something is going on. I also remember reading more than once that they would need a few days of no auctions before a RV. We have other news being posted about audits going on which will be needed for a RV. Thanks everyone for the thoughts.