Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Mark of The Beast

Rev.19:20 states that those who take the mark of the beast on their right hand or forehead, (future), will be cast into the Lake of Fire.....take the money but don't take the mark (computer chip) on your right hand or forehead...written 2000 yrs. ago...the computer markings on most items in stores have the no.666 (ll. ll. ll) on them..watch out.....don't take the mark! Please read Rev. 13 and Rev.19:20....thank you.....go RV!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Rev.19:20 states that those who take the mark of the beast on their right hand or forehead, (future), will be cast into the Lake of Fire.....take the money but don't take the mark (computer chip) on your right hand or forehead...written 2000 yrs. ago...the computer markings on most items in stores have the no.666 (ll. ll. ll) on them..watch out.....don't take the mark! Please read Rev. 13 and Rev.19:20....thank you.....go RV!!!!!!!!

I think the majority of the people on this site are not going to take the mark, but I bet you a 100% are all gonna take the CASH!! By the way....it's not a chip it is a RFID Tattoo. The company changed their name to SOMARK and they are testing the tattoo on cows right now. One is even invisible. It is generated by your own body, so when you die the tattoo doesn't work anymore. Pretty clever if I might say....I mean come on a person can steal a chip, or cut it out, but they can't do that to this tattoo.

• Upvote 1

You must have a Sci-fi Standard Version Bible....mine just talks about God. :D

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It is also in your Bible, in the New Testament portion, the last book of the Bible :) :) :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the last book of your Bible ( in the New Testament section)...Revelations... that is what is what is coming in the future

Debbie

• Upvote 1

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It is also in your Bible, in the New Testament portion, the last book of the Bible :) :) :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the last book of your Bible ( in the New Testament section)...Revelations... that is what is what is coming in the future

Debbie

Actually, the dispensational pre-millenialistic viewpoint espoused here in the seed of the thread was developed by Scofield and the like in the 1800s. Hal Linsey and author's like that of the "Left Behind Series" used an over literal eisegetical approach to interpreting the book of Revelation. Look into views affirmed throughout early and mid church history...namely amillenialism and postmillenialism....although not currently as popular as Scofield's dispensational views...much more in line with orthodox beliefs up until the 19th century...just sayin'.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

You must have a Sci-fi Standard Version Bible....mine just talks about God. biggrin.gif

"...no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or[a] the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666." (Rev. 13:17,18 NKJ)

"...a foul and loathsome sore came upon the men who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image." (Rev.16:2 NKJ)

• Upvote 2

Dog ,jackal........same thingeyebrows.gif

hahahahahahahha ok guys here it is. I can already feel the flames shooting out my a$$ No wait I forgot I ate mexican last night. Man should never have ordered the extra jalpino`s

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 1

It saddens me at the number of people who don't have a clue what the Bible says. It also saddens me that there are psycho-intellectual people who are just as lost as the ones who know nothing. The Bible is the inspired word of God and therefore God is not going to let it be changed in any way that changes its meaning. The Bible is the living word of God and if we don't have faith that it is true then we have nothing.

• Upvote 4

It saddens me at the number of people who don't have a clue what the Bible says. It also saddens me that there are psycho-intellectual people who are just as lost as the ones who know nothing. The Bible is the inspired word of God and therefore God is not going to let it be changed in any way that changes its meaning. The Bible is the living word of God and if we don't have faith that it is true then we have nothing.

AMEN!

• Upvote 1

The Beast was Caesar. 666 is Caesar. Revelations is all code used to hide meaning from Rome if the early Christian materials were picked up. Rome is the empire trying to take over the world. Revelations is saying don't align yourself with a dominant power that abuses others by trying to take over and kills others. In the long run it will go down. Align yourself with the Prince of Peace. The Tree of Life spoken of in the last chapter of the Bible stretches across the beautiful river in the new Jerusalem. The leaves are for the healing of the nations. This is the vision of God's kingdom. We are all to be loving to one another and live in peace.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The Beast was Caesar. 666 is Caesar. Revelations is all code used to hide meaning from Rome if the early Christian materials were picked up. Rome is the empire trying to take over the world. Revelations is saying don't align yourself with a dominant power that abuses others by trying to take over and kills others. In the long run it will go down. Align yourself with the Prince of Peace. The Tree of Life spoken of in the last chapter of the Bible stretches across the beautiful river in the new Jerusalem. The leaves are for the healing of the nations. This is the vision of God's kingdom. We are all to be loving to one another and live in peace.

I don't think so,there is still so much that hasn't been fulfilled.

Revelations talks about this 'beast' having the entire world worshiping him;as well as a false prophet assistant that calls down fire from heaven and other supernatural miracles.He also has two heavenly witnesses opposing him doing more supernatural miracles in the name of God.He eventually kills these two witnesses and 3 days later they resurrect in the view of the entire world.Now ask yourself exactly how the entire world could see all this at the same time unless it was referring to modern Satelite or Internet Tv.Also the 'Beast' making a talking image of himself and requiring everyone in the world to take a mark to buy or sell definitely wasn't fulfilled by Nero or any of the other Caesars.

• Upvote 2

These are metaphors for the use and misuse of power. The point is this. Go back to the prayer given us by Jesus. We are to make "earth as it is in heaven." When we get all tied up in future predictions we lose sight of the task at hand: making a just, loving, peaceful, compassionate, fair, inclusive world right here. That is what we want to present to our Lord on any last day that will occur for us individually or collectively. Focus here and now on making it the world God makes possible in the example we have in Christ.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

These are metaphors for the use and misuse of power. The point is this. Go back to the prayer given us by Jesus. We are to make "earth as it is in heaven." When we get all tied up in future predictions we lose sight of the task at hand: making a just, loving, peaceful, compassionate, fair, inclusive world right here. That is what we want to present to our Lord on any last day that will occur for us individually or collectively. Focus here and now on making it the world God makes possible in the example we have in Christ.

I realise that Jesus wanted us to make a better life here for ourselves and those around us.But that still doesn't mean that What Jesus said about the literal end of the world (which coincides with Rev) is all metaphors.

There will be Literal Antichrist/Antichrists.The sun and moon will literally turn the color of blood and the world will fall into chaos before the day of the Lord.

• Upvote 1

Psych is absolutely correct and Hopetas, I agree with you in general. I am disappointed at the dominance that dispensationalism has on this and other forums. It is a view that was began by Darby in the late 1800’s then propagated by Scofield, then later by Lindsey, Hagee, and LaHaye. It is a view which by necessity must interpret Scripture by the newspaper headlines of the day. That is why I have such a large collection of books on who the antichrist supposedly is: Hitler, Stalin, Gorbeciev, Saddam, bin Laden, etc. BTW, the term antichrist is not used in the book of Revelation (not “Revelations”). John knew the word for he used it in 1st and 2nd John when he told us there were many of them and that they were present at that time. I have been preaching the Gospel since 1988 and God’s Word will not fail, I know that. However, most of these faulty interpretations will. The sad thing is, many people are told that these interpretations are “what the Bible says”, and when the interpretations fall flat, the Scriptures are discredited, at least in the eyes of many.

• Upvote 1

Psych is absolutely correct and Hopetas, I agree with you in general. I am disappointed at the dominance that dispensationalism has on this and other forums. It is a view that was began by Darby in the late 1800’s then propagated by Scofield, then later by Lindsey, Hagee, and LaHaye. It is a view which by necessity must interpret Scripture by the newspaper headlines of the day. That is why I have such a large collection of books on who the antichrist supposedly is: Hitler, Stalin, Gorbeciev, Saddam, bin Laden, etc. BTW, the term antichrist is not used in the book of Revelation (not “Revelations”). John knew the word for he used it in 1st and 2nd John when he told us there were many of them and that they were present at that time. I have been preaching the Gospel since 1988 and God’s Word will not fail, I know that. However, most of these faulty interpretations will. The sad thing is, many people are told that these interpretations are “what the Bible says”, and when the interpretations fall flat, the Scriptures are discredited, at least in the eyes of many.

Interesting..please share your beliefs on this matter.Are you implying that there will not be a 'THE Antichrist'.

Then what does the 'Beast' that will deceive the entire world represent?Did not the apostle Paul refer to him as 'the man of sin' and 'the son of perdition'?

Now don't get me wrong.I definitely don't buy into the whole 'Pre tribulation rapture' theory that has become so prevalent.That is obviously not in the bible.

Also I agree that the whole 7 yr Tribulation doctrine is Iffy at best.But I'm pretty sure it DOES say that there will be a horrible time of Destruction and persecution of Christians in the end where the moon and sun will tun the color of blood before the 2nd coming of Jesus.

Interesting..please share your beliefs on this matter.Are you implying that there will not be a 'THE Antichrist'.

Then what does the 'Beast' that will deceive the entire world represent?Did not the apostle Paul refer to him as 'the man of sin' and 'the son of perdition'?

Now don't get me wrong.I definitely don't buy into the whole 'Pre tribulation rapture' theory that has become so prevalent.That is obviously not in the bible.

Also I agree that the whole 7 yr Tribulation doctrine is Iffy at best.But I'm pretty sure it DOES say that there will be a horrible time of Destruction and persecution of Christians in the end where the moon and sun will tun the color of blood before the 2nd coming of Jesus.

teddyruxbin, You have asked some doozy questions which I will try and give short answers to (as a Preacher that is extremely difficult) and I will just come to the point.

First Revelation 1:1 says "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show to His bond-servants, the things which must soon take place; and He sent and communicated it by His angel to His bond-servant John," John did not write us a book to give us a map into the future. He wrote us a book of encouragement, especially to the church of his day that was going through great difficulty and struggles.

The Great Tribulation that many refer to is taken from Matthew 24, not Revelation. Jesus is telling them about the destruction of Jerusalem which would occur in 70 AD, not some end-time event. Here's a link: http://www.faithfulpreaching.com/MATTHEW_24.pdf

The issue about the sun, moon & stars is a misunderstanding of culture. In Isaiah 13:10 similar language is used. It was a descriptive way to pronounce the destruction of a great nation. In Isaiah's case, it was Babylon. In Isaiah 34:4, 5 the same kind of language is used to show the fall of Idumea. In Ezekiel 32: 7, 8 it was Egypt that would fall. In Matthew 24:29 and Acts 2:19, 20 as well as Joel 2 (which Peter quoted) it is referring to the fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD.

The "rapture" issue is another one of these extra-biblical ideas that fails to found in Scripture. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 is all one event. How can people be secretly "raptured out" with all the shouting, trumpets, etc. going on? I'm not Lutheran, but this is funny:

Feel free to email me privately at scott@faithfulpreaching.com to go into more detail. God bless.

It also saddens me when people call the last book "RevelationS" It is actually is "Revelation", tho some may some may think it should be "RevalueAtion"