Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Close - What We Know And Don't Know: PTR

DinarThug

From CNN. The Clown News Network. The Wallpaper Street Journal For Dinar News.

June 10th, 2011 01:11 pm

Hello folks ! Aitting here; scratching my head (no pun intended dan) $$$ & time invested. Just like all of you. I believe that we are close to a revaluation of the dinar. Six years of following the road map that has been agreed upon by all. So ? What do we know….? A.- G. O. I. ? I think its done. At least functional. Chapter 7 ? All but done. Sanctions ? Gone ! My real sticking point is the implementation of the “council on strategic policies” (erbil accord). Something in my gut tells me ; that’s the problem. I do have a few friends in the box, but so does everyone else. This agreement is (power wise) where the rubber meets the road. Maliki, allawi, tallabani. Assuming a new ; shared structure in power. This is the hold up in my opinion. Maliki has talked the talk; now he must walk the walk. We should see this at anytime ! Remember – they’re out of $$$$…… Some people have not been paid in 15 months. People are blowing up !!! The budget was passed and ratified long ago, but has not been opened. The regions have requested 50% of the budget the moment it is opened. As of today; it has not been opened.. I may be missing some piece of this. Possible. But – I think erbil is the key. The icing on a goi is erbil agreement. The finished product of a representative govenment. Formed to last. I hope I’m right. I really think its possible. Stay steady.

• Upvote 3

Hello folks ! Aitting here; scratching my head (no pun intended dan) $$ & time invested. Just like all of you. I believe that we are close to a revaluation of the dinar. Six years of following the road map that has been agreed upon by all. So ? What do we know….? A.- G. O. I. ? I think its done. At least functional. Chapter 7 ? All but done. Sanctions ? Gone ! My real sticking point is the implementation of the “council on strategic policies” (erbil accord). Something in my gut tells me ; that’s the problem. I do have a few friends in the box, but so does everyone else. This agreement is (power wise) where the rubber meets the road. Maliki, allawi, tallabani. Assuming a new ; shared structure in power. This is the hold up in my opinion. Maliki has talked the talk; now he must walk the walk. We should see this at anytime ! Remember – they’re out of $$…… Some people have not been paid in 15 months. People are blowing up !!! The budget was passed and ratified long ago, but has not been opened. The regions have requested 50% of the budget the moment it is opened. As of today; it has not been opened.. I may be missing some piece of this. Possible. But – I think erbil is the key. The icing on a goi is erbil agreement. The finished product of a representative govenment. Formed to last. I hope I’m right. I really think its possible. Stay steady.

You may right, they are like a bunch of hardheads you gotta take away their support before they will go to work.

• Upvote 2

Thank you for posting this article, DinarThug!

A few days ago I asked Scooter three times this same question: Is Erbil responsible for the RV delay (IQD)?

He was probably too busy, and didn't answer that. (And he didn't have enough time available!)

- Barboza

Edited by Barboza
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for the article DT. I too believe article 140, HCL, and the national council for strategic policy...(Allawi's baby) are vital. for the RV. The oil belongs to the people, and the GOI thru the CBI has the responsibility to distribute the oil proceeds fairly. This is where the confusion lies. hopefully during the last recess all of these matters have been negotiated and we are done. JMO :)

• Upvote 1

rr

You may have hit the nail. If the Kurds get the idea that they are getting the shaft from Maliki or that he is delaying the opening of the budget to stick it to them (rightfully or not), all he'll will break loose and we could rapidly deteriorate into civil war. The county wouldnbe there now if they weren't tired of war and oppression and our troops weren't there. Keep your eyes on SADR as he is lurking in the shadows looking for an opportunity to give the country to the Sheites(sic).

• Upvote 1

like i always said ,not the sharpest tack in the box but could quite possibly the iraqi people "not being paid " is a real effort to get them to turn in thier 000s--TO LIVE -so far I have not read anything that they "WILL not be paid" but just possiblly a way to get the money in jars, mattresses AND SO FORTH turned in ---and paid back at a much higher rate of dinar of owed wages--after the RV/Ri--just a thought

BY this time anyone with an once of brains knows that the private foriegn speculators are just a flea of a dog!

Just a thought!

Capt. Cliff

• Upvote 1