Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali is Back..............

1978parker

hold your head high, and hope for the best, this is what we are into, can't come up with all kinds of conspiracy theories every time we read something, ALI comes back or not, who cares, me for one bought a lot from him, and from other places as well, would not think that him getting his issues resolved has anything to do with prolonging the RV or not, he is probably feeling he's missed out on all those sales, while being shut down for whatever reason.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So does this mean that al will not be opening the "cash in " branches??

I have always had a suspicious feeling about al.....

Not me. He has performed on every transaction and on our first call had no issue in giving me his mobile number....we were hoping his claim of sitting on the sidelines was due to a potential RV.....maybe not....

• Upvote 1

Got this from a private site. Mods I apologize if this is in the wrong Topic. :)

Hello All,

Ali just called me and wanted it known that www.UKDinar.com or www.DinarUK.com is ready and open for business, Buying & Selling the Iraq Dinar. Ali owns this company too and wants all his clients to know he is open for business thru there NOW!! (Now I will sneak a preview in that, Dinar Trade in the US will be back soon). OK, that was for those wondering, so I answered it now.

www.DinarUK.com or www.UKDinar.com has two ways of ordering:

* By Mail (Payment by bank draft cheque, personal cheque, or postal order; prepaid by mail)

* Wire transfer (Payment by bank wire transfer)

Also, Ali told me the shipping is just $10.00 for each order. For those wanting to order, just follow the steps on the site. Make sure you use your country for currency figuring. You may still call the Dinar Trade offices with questions related to the ordering/selling process. I encourage all clients of Dinar Trade to stay with their roots as Ali gets things prepared for the future and utilize this site Dinar UK when ordering or selling until further notice. I would like to say so much more but on his request, I, We, all have to await his announcements.

Also, the www.UKDinar.com or www.DinarUK.com site has the "Dinar on Reserve" for those interested. Ali said to point this out. Again, this is a Dinar Trade Owned Company and buying/selling operations are open.

There is a PROMO Code place for entry. This has stopped but, Ali said if you still want too to put NNP in it, he will still honor that with the original discount of the past ($10 - off per million, that pays the shipping). NNP is the only PROMO CODE that can be used.

Later in a couple to a few weeks, there will be more news of Dinar Trade to share. I betcha, you going to like it...

Wow! Free Advertisement

Ali has fooled some folks but not me. He ran with the $ and jammed to England. Wonder if the FBI is still protecting him. What a laugh.Ask this weasel how he plans on opening satellite offices in the US if there is an RV. Please post his BS response.

I feel sorry for anyone that gives a bold faced lying business man one penny in the future. .

You guys are worse than the gurus at making things up.

DinarUK has been in business for years and is run by one of his family.

There is no problem with Dinar Trade, I had a delivery from them last week.

your post encouraged me as I had bought from him before and wanted to get a little more. So I went to the Dinar Trade website and saw the disclaimer of not selling or buying currency at this time. The same words that have been there all along. So how did you get a delivery from them? is there a different web site than the link from another unnamed dinar site?

• Upvote 1

You guys are worse than the gurus at making things up.

DinarUK has been in business for years and is run by one of his family.

There is no problem with Dinar Trade, I had a delivery from them last week.

I just googled Dinar Uk PostCode (ZIP) (BD1 2DZ) and found that its an accomodation address. I also found that the company was only formed in 2009 and was almost struck off this year for late tax return.

Edited by dinardongguy1
  • Upvote 1

Sorry but I'm losing faith with Ali. Everything is just to fishy. I purchased all my dinar from Ali but this whole closed here open there has me wondering. I have NEVER posted anything negative against the man as we have heard him on the calls and always professionally sincere BUT this, why UK? What really happened in the US. Maybe it's been posted and I didn't see it.

Your Thoughts Please:

If you purchased all your dinar from Ali and he gave you good service and filled your orders - why would you worry? The man is a businessman - he has a right to close his business for awhile if he so chooses - what is it to you if he closes down for a time? There is nothing "fishy" about that. He didn't just disappear - he notified everyone he was shutting down for awhile. It just amazes me how many people have posted negative remarks about Ali, called him names and accused him of being a crook. He has every right in the world to run his business as he sees fit. If he never opens up again - So what, there will be plenty of banks at which to cash in. For God's sake, give Ali a break. I purchased most of my dinar from Ali and he and his crew were totally professional and timely in handling my orders.

• Upvote 5

If you purchased all your dinar from Ali and he gave you good service and filled your orders - why would you worry? The man is a businessman - he has a right to close his business for awhile if he so chooses - what is it to you if he closes down for a time? There is nothing "fishy" about that. He didn't just disappear - he notified everyone he was shutting down for awhile. It just amazes me how many people have posted negative remarks about Ali, called him names and accused him of being a crook. He has every right in the world to run his business as he sees fit. If he never opens up again - So what, there will be plenty of banks at which to cash in. For God's sake, give Ali a break. I purchased most of my dinar from Ali and he and his crew were totally professional and timely in handling my orders.

I gave you a +1 for that , I also purchased all my Dinar from Ali and I always had good service with them !!

I just googled Dinar Uk PostCode (ZIP) (BD1 2DZ) and found that its an accomodation address. I also found that the company was only formed in 2009 and was almost struck off this year for late tax return.

This is a Bradford postcode and could be the Northern office. The main address shown on the the website is in London.

DINAR UK (YK) LTD

78 YORK STREET

LONDON W1H 1DP

This is a prestigious area and the address appears to be a fairly up market management company called Bon Vivant.

Look them up at bonvivant.co.uk.

If as you say they were formed in 2009, their tax return would have been due January 2011 and they certainly would not be in serious trouble yet.

The whole thing still begs the basic question:

IF there's going to be an RV anytime in the upcoming future, WHY would anyone be crazy enough to want to sell ANY Dinar inventory they had?

Ali cannot cash in the Dinar that's in his possession as he is a currency broker...he would be in a tremendous amount of legal trouble. He makes money off of transactions. That's why we pay an additional spread against the value of the Dinar. He has lost a bunch of money with being out of the game these last several week...that's why he wants to sell as much Dinar as possible.

Looks like Ali is running 2 companies as one, Dinaruk(YK) Ltd in London and Dinaruk(Yorkshire) in Bradford. The Bradford company was renamed from Dinar DK Limited in Feb 2009. Both websites, dinaruk.com and ukdinar.com were created in Mar 2006.