Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**If you have dinar dont miss reading this***

Naw Easy doesn't seem the type to have a hubby and I caught it right off that it was a referral post.

Thanks Easyrider, you always make sensible contributions...Tandy (by the way Tandy wasn't supposed to be my name it was my PW but got crossed up in the register so used it anyway, just doesn't fit my macho image lol) :blink: Everybody...remember to take heed on this post cause there are players out there that will steal your toys and your piggy banks...30m...thats depressing :( but RV ASAP :D

Make no mistake: when this investment RVs, at whatever level it pays off, it will be my business. I will pay close attention to it, nurture it, and continue to develop it. Thanks, Sensei! GO RV!

i agree 100%. i'm not trusting my money to anyone to handle except me. i have a plan and depending on the amount of RV i will act on my plan. i know a lot of people are going to be taken for a ride and end up blowing it all. some of them are going to invest their money with these investment opportunities being offered by the various dinar forums. if they do i hope they do well. but if they end up losing all their long waited profit from the RV on these investments too bad it was their choice it's their loss. for me i'm not trusting my profits to any of these forums with any of their investment schemes. i am going to go by my plan and stick to it. either way win or lose it will be on me. and that's the way i was raised. don't depend on anyone else in life to get things. everything i have was done without the help of anyone. i did it myself and i'm not going to change now. remember if it sounds too good to be true it usually is.

My two cents is pick up a book of any Zig Ziglar(sp) - type stuff or my favorite, the great Robert Kyosaki.... Grips and gobs of knowledge. GO RV!?

WAIT theres more!

Get and read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" by Robert Kyosaki. Get the book this week please! Reread book then strongly consider getting cashflow 101 and if you have kids "cashflow for kids"

YOU will be glad you did! :):):)

Thanks for the post and the advice as it is something that everyone should consider. I have considered that having such a windfall would be very similar to winning the lottery in a few ways but making plans in advance is very wise. A couple of ways it is not though are that the general public would not immediately know of your new wealth and people would not be hounding you to borrow money and you would not be mentioned in the news of it either. Im sure that most would be inclined to go on a shoping spree and there is nothing wrong with that but first things first, you should plan to invest a good portion for later on as so it could be a gift that keeps on giving. I have made plans for investing but I will cross that bridge when I get there. I do feel that there is a good chance of playing out to our benefit and I do have a good mental picture as to how I will treat this scenario if and when it happens.

I believe the story and I thank easy for reporting it to us.............I just find it shocking that this couple who had an obviously thriving and flourishing business ( sold for 30M) and therefore I'd figure they were more or less used to deal with big sums of money for the management of their business, got to the point of outright mis-managing their 30M Wealth. In the years they were running their business they had probaby met Professionals in many sectors and fields, Bankers, Brokers,maybe asset protection experts etc......Again I deem it shocking in the least.,

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1