Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jokie Okie the Spoil Man with the smell tell

Hold on here….. let’s google Okie Oil Man and see just how many posts Okie has made over the years. Not once has he been ahead of the curve to get anything he said right. Now , hang tough with me on this one. Okie is the ” king of the pump up the volume pump up the dinar” every weekend. I was chastised for accusing Okie and the Guru’s ( do I need the name them?) ahhhh nope… about them being involved in the sale of dinar. I think we all are smart enough to see the genius in the empire they built for themselves. I really think we are close to cashing, and they want to milk the last dime out of the cash cow. As I have said in many posts in the past that never made it to the site, Okie could not tell the difference between an oil well and an ash hole… did I spell that right???… you make that decision. I also stated the guru’s could not hit their azz with both hands if I superglued their palms to their butt… again spelling??? So we all see Jokie Okie the Spoil Man with the Smell Tell keeps us laughing week after week.

I heard from My Intel (who I can not say it is since he is high up in a 3 Letter agency) well his sister’s mother on his father’s side by way of a distant cousin who just opened a bank account in Iceland, that SEARS is naming a washing machine after Okie the Oil Man. They have been searching for years for the biggest agitator that would get the skid marks out of boxer shorts ( strictly designed for the gurus)…. and they think they have found their new spokesperson…. The sad part is that when it hits, Jokie Okie will puff up his ego and be screaming ” I told you it has happened”…. when it does reval.

And Frank with dragging God into the equation…. thought Greed with one of the SEVEN Deadly Sins…… and for the rest of the Guru’s that ride the “SHORT BUS” to second grade everyday and need Jokie Okie to pick them up at the bus stop, I feel sorry for them because one day they will reap what they have sowed…. the only thing a man has is his word and none of them have a word that is not an out and out lie……

So the end with an OKIE the OIL MAN quote…… Nuff Said …. It’s a done deal>>> hear the rate tonight and cash tomorrow….. Send this to everyone you know in dinar world and put an end to Okie and the guru’s

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 10

Right on Hitman! As a newbie I did tend to listen to these guys. After a while ( and not really that long) I got the picture....Bull Puckey! I don't even read them anymore for the entertainment value...it has lost it's humor. I really like your statement about Frank and bringing his god into this...rot in HELL! After all, this IS a site for GREED not GOD!! Show me the money!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

I had a guy come round and tell me to get ready for the cash to roll in soon and then when I asked what had changed he quoted Okie and the military cash in....I struggled to not burst out laughing.

Some people aren't aware of what a joke OKIE is.

• Upvote 2

Right on Hitman! As a newbie I did tend to listen to these guys. After a while ( and not really that long) I got the picture....Bull Puckey! I don't even read them anymore for the entertainment value...it has lost it's humor. I really like your statement about Frank and bringing his god into this...rot in HELL! After all, this IS a site for GREED not GOD!! Show me the money!

By what you have just written you are traveling the wrong highway here so i will tell you your presence will be short lived.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Its just OKIe. Yes years of saying the same thing over and over. Its just OKIE . Why sweat it. Its just OKIE He knows its bull crap. We know it`s bull crap. Why all the drama. It`s just OKIE Do I think OKIE has a empire. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha come on. IT`S JUST OKIE.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Uuuuuuuuuuughh. Bash, bash and more bash!!!!

I hate the iphone sometimes........would not allow me to edit post! lol

THIS IS BECOMING THE NORM IN HERE TO BASH AND BASH AND BASH ALITTLE MORE!!! Seriously, this is not a rumor post....it does not belong in here!! I will not defend Okies words, I will only defend the fact what he says is RUMORS! We do not know if he really has intel or not....I personally feel Okie is a creative writer, his talents would be better served writting a fictional story of some sorts! ;)

Yesterday one of the post of his rumors had over 6000 views! Love or hate him....6000 views....people love to read his stuff! If you are new here and after reading about three of his rumors you dont understand whats going on...well thats your problem! As far as the pumper stuff......well if your gonna believe everything you read.....I have PRIME water front real estate for sale dirt cheap in the everglades!!!

The mods need to get rid of the BASHING POST LIKE THIS ONE jokie okie the poil man with the smell tell. THIS IS A RUMORS SECTION NOT AN OP ED SECTION! Your post brought us no rumors or links...just a smelly opinion! I could care less if someone does a bash in the reply section to a rumor post...but please stop making a post just to bash...go elsewhere please!

• Upvote 1

Hold on here….. let’s google Okie Oil Man and see just how many posts Okie has made over the years. Not once has he been ahead of the curve to get anything he said right. Now , hang tough with me on this one. Okie is the ” king of the pump up the volume pump up the dinar” every weekend. I was chastised for accusing Okie and the Guru’s ( do I need the name them?) ahhhh nope… about them being involved in the sale of dinar. I think we all are smart enough to see the genius in the empire they built for themselves. I really think we are close to cashing, and they want to milk the last dime out of the cash cow. As I have said in many posts in the past that never made it to the site, Okie could not tell the difference between an oil well and an ash hole… did I spell that right???… you make that decision. I also stated the guru’s could not hit their azz with both hands if I superglued their palms to their butt… again spelling??? So we all see Jokie Okie the Spoil Man with the Smell Tell keeps us laughing week after week.

I heard from My Intel (who I can not say it is since he is high up in a 3 Letter agency) well his sister’s mother on his father’s side by way of a distant cousin who just opened a bank account in Iceland, that SEARS is naming a washing machine after Okie the Oil Man. They have been searching for years for the biggest agitator that would get the skid marks out of boxer shorts ( strictly designed for the gurus)…. and they think they have found their new spokesperson…. The sad part is that when it hits, Jokie Okie will puff up his ego and be screaming ” I told you it has happened”…. when it does reval.

And Frank with dragging God into the equation…. thought Greed with one of the SEVEN Deadly Sins…… and for the rest of the Guru’s that ride the “SHORT BUS” to second grade everyday and need Jokie Okie to pick them up at the bus stop, I feel sorry for them because one day they will reap what they have sowed…. the only thing a man has is his word and none of them have a word that is not an out and out lie……

So the end with an OKIE the OIL MAN quote…… Nuff Said …. It’s a done deal>>> hear the rate tonight and cash tomorrow….. Send this to everyone you know in dinar world and put an end to Okie and the guru’s

Get off the site! PRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hate the iphone sometimes........would not allow me to edit post! lol

THIS IS BECOMING THE NORM IN HERE TO BASH AND BASH AND BASH ALITTLE MORE!!! Seriously, this is not a rumor post....it does not belong in here!! I will not defend Okies words, I will only defend the fact what he says is RUMORS! We do not know if he really has intel or not....I personally feel Okie is a creative writer, his talents would be better served writting a fictional story of some sorts! wink.gif

Yesterday one of the post of his rumors had over 6000 views! Love or hate him....6000 views....people love to read his stuff! If you are new here and after reading about three of his rumors you dont understand whats going on...well thats your problem! As far as the pumper stuff......well if your gonna believe everything you read.....I have PRIME water front real estate for sale dirt cheap in the everglades!!!

The mods need to get rid of the BASHING POST LIKE THIS ONE jokie okie the poil man with the smell tell. THIS IS A RUMORS SECTION NOT AN OP ED SECTION! Your post brought us no rumors or links...just a smelly opinion! I could care less if someone does a bash in the reply section to a rumor post...but please stop making a post just to bash...go elsewhere please!

ohmy.gifohmy.gif good idea....okie writing a book...wouldnt that be some s_ _ _ (fill in the blank)if some of his rumors became realitylaugh.giflaugh.gif ....as far as your response i agree with you...nuffs enoughsmile.gif

Yup, moving this to the "Opinions, perspectives, yada...yada" category.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif