Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dear Okie

pirateoflight

why do you read it? youre just as bad if you know is okie why read it if you know its lies some people amaze me on these forums no one forces you to read any rumors yet people still do and ***** about it.

LOL you expect people not to react to someone boldly claiming the RV is going to hit every other day?

Lets get real........

Okie fell on his head way to hard.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

LOL you expect people not to react to someone boldly claiming the RV is going to hit every other day?

Lets get real........

Okie fell on his head way to hard.

thats on them homie no one forces people to read rumors i think they need to refrain from them just saying.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

I disagree with you, to me there's nothing funnier than reading OKIE's posts, I know not to believe a word he says, I read it for comic relief.

So I hope OKIE keeps on his clown suit and Keeps entertaining me. Thats just my opinion. laugh.gif

exactly pure entertainment gguess ive been in this too long to know about it ive been hearing his bs for almost 2 years now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

sing it Tim!

Dear Okie...

I don't love you anymore:

You used to lift my spirits...

Now my heart keeps crashing to the floor:

You promised me wealth & good spirits,

- and travels to places I ain't never seen before:

Every week you dash my dreams - now you're slammin that damn door...

dear Okie - I don't love you any more

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Easy, dude this is folly. Whether you have 25k or 10m...this is penny stock, nothing more. Until this site, I have never 'posted' anying in my life, except for fence posts. This is an investment on par with Enron, pink elephants and moonshine. It WILL revalue at some point, but Okie and others are pulling your chain. THEY are funny.....full or c#*p, but funny. Deal with it. Maybe we will make a little, maybe a bunch.....but it is just for fun. Any view other than that is counterproductive.

Sorry for the lousy spelling...damn iPad and it's autocomplete.

• Upvote 1

I enjoy reading his junk.......you have to remember it is like wrestling...all fake........but I guess the sad thing is some people believe this nut as do wrestling fans........but he is preying on newbies to jump up and buy dinars......I not sure who he pumps for but beware....don't use your house note to buy dinars because you believe Okie's lies!!!!!!!!!!!! and for all you Okie fans that believe he just had bad intel .....you are drinking the kool aid......he is the bad intel.........

I disagree with you, to me there's nothing funnier than reading OKIE's posts, I know not to believe a word he says, I read it for comic relief.

So I hope OKIE keeps on his clown suit and Keeps entertaining me. Thats just my opinion. :lol:

I agree! As with most rumors, you gotta just take it with a grain of salt.

One thing to remember.... There will be a day... some day, ONE DAY, Okie will most likely be right. haha! :D

The G-Man has it all figured out. One day Oakie will be right, but all you others who never have any intel or are not Gurus will never be right. Oakie is a cool guy

and fun to read. He does get us excited though "so far" he has never been right. He's never nasty. He's never impolite, He is always cheerful and he keeps us

laughing. Only your minds create harm. Any newbie who comes to any of these sites knows not to pay too much attention to Oakie. He's like the friend down

at the barber shop. Besides, what's bad about buying more dinars. Aren't they good anymore. I wish I could afford more. If you are so concerned for eberyone

else and afraid Oakie is pumping, then say so immediately on his getting a post. Any newbie who reads him will immediately see a disclaimer. Personally I like to read

Oakie's posts and really like to hear his voice. Besides, what do you expect. He's from Oklahoma isn't he. Are you expecting 150 IQ from OK?

Edited by The G-Man

I feel sorry for you easyrider, maybe if I had been in this for as long as you have I wouldn't appreciate this clown's follies.

GO RV!!!

Hey, leave Easy alone, I for one will find anything to XXITCH about. (So my husband says) .............It's all good!!!

Peace

So I hope OKIE keeps on his clown suit and Keeps entertaining me. Thats just my opinion. :lol:

i second that... his posts are so entertaining and it instantly brings a smile to my face. hahaha. go okie!

You need to drink lots of Kool Aid....lol.

Take a chill pill, take rumors as a free entertainment.......I am in CMKX for last 7 plus years and for last 7 + years I am hearing tomorrow, next week, definately end of month and so on and now I am use to with this rumors.

Believe me I have big chunk invested in CMKX( when CMKX was trading at .0007 and .0005)...Yes, it hurts but life should go on....keep faith..

Expect the unexpected.....