Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cashing out in Green Zone?

boingo02

Late last night soldiers were cashing out in green zone at $5.25 which is great news to us – and Tony states he for sure has two other confirmations that this did happen last night and its all being confirmed that this is true… Its all good guys we are getting the confirmation and people are indeed saying it happened and it did show in TV in Iraq . We are looking at $5.25 and we should start to see things – it’s a go….

Question how can they cash out if the banks downtown are closed? Tony states that The finance office is open for the military- if you are leaving the country there you can exchange your money if you are leaving the country- it could be the finance office in the embassy and fiancé office on the base of those leaving so they CAN cash out – with this its never been done before on this level with our involvement and they could have special cash outs are waiting for them over there like our exchanges over here are waiting for us. This is a special situation and can get special circumstances for it… Things are not always vanilla and chocolate all the time – sometimes special situations call for special circumstances

Can anyone confirm this?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

That is great news and by the way you present yourself gramatically I believe you.

I just hope you are not being hoodwinked once again. I sure hope your info is right!

Go RV and keep it positive please! :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

who is Tony??? --- and if it's true wouldn't there be a bit more about it from people WE know who are connected over there???

more recycling if you ask me :)

Do us a favor and remove posts like possums RV Party post. This is a rumor and shouldn't be touched while posts like the one I stated should be deleted immediately. I don't get mods logics on these forums.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 3

I just talked to my brother yesterday at 6:30 p.m. Iraq time. He is a contractor there. I promise you, if this were true, he would have called me no matter what time it was here.

Not confirming or denying this rumor, just sayin.......

Thanks for posting, though. You never know, though, maybe he'll be calling me shortly. :D

Kim

• Upvote 3

Let me put an end to this nonsense. There is NO WAY a finance office would be cashing people out in the Green Zone. It is not likely and yes, I do know the military finance aspect of this. So please, do not get your hopes up on this disgusting rumor. It will happen, hopefully soon...but not like this.

Edited by UofIGuy
  • Upvote 4

hello everyone, question, if something like this turns out to be true, would you consider going to Iraq to get the high rate? would it even be legal to do that? if if is legal would the 'spread' wipe out the benefit of going there? another thought,if it were legal, would it be safe for us infidels to go there?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok here is the whole e-mail. I get updates just like everyone else. I only know one name in this email and that is Frank. I put this in Rumors for a reason. I would like to see if anyone else can confirm or crush this email. I want to whole heartly believe but...... well GO RV.

Date: 6/4/2011 11:03:54 AM

To: undisclosed-recipients:,

Subject: URGENT URGENT URGENT READ NOW

Tony from PTR on 1pm call today states: Late last night soldiers were cashing out in green zone at $5.25 which is great news to us – and Tony states he for sure has two other confirmations that this did happen last night and its all being confirmed that this is true… Its all good guys we are getting the confirmation and people are indeed saying it happened and it did show in TV in Iraq . We are looking at $5.25 and we should start to see things – it’s a go….

Dan stated that how can they cash out if the banks downtown are closed? Tony states that The finance office is open for the military- if you are leaving the country there you can exchange your money if you are leaving the country- it could be the finance office in the embassy and fiancé office on the base of those leaving so they CAN cash out – with this its never been done before on this level with our involvement and they could have special cash outs are waiting for them over there like our exchanges over here are waiting for us. This is a special situation and can get special circumstances for it… Things are not always vanilla and chocolate all the time – sometimes special situations call for special circumstances

VIPER states - IMF Contact confirmed that it is completed and done and its very high up contact that NEVER speaks of a competition – this word came in late last night – this person NEVER gives out information but the IMF contact has confirmed this is DONE .

STILL ON CALL - JUST IN Tony just got info from the Treasury Dept. that it is IN FACT OVER and they are cashing people out at $5.25 to the Great British Pound, which means our rate is over $8.00 Monday morning...

$5.25 X 1.60 GBP = $8.40 USD - WOO HOO PRAY FOLKS THIS IS HAPPENING WE SHOULD SEE THIS MONDAY

FRANK IS GOING TO CONFIRM TONIGHT IF HE WILL HAVE A CALL SUNDAY 4PM EASTERN TIME - SAME NUMBERS AS ALL HIS CALLS ARE AND MEDIA PLAYER WILL BE RUNNING...

AQ IS WORKING HARD ON CONFIRMING THIS ALSO - THUS FAR ITS ALL BEING SPOKEN BY ALL DINAR LEADERS...

OUR STRATEGIC PRAYERS ARE WORKING GLORY TO GOD!

--

All my best to you,

Debbie

• Upvote 1

Hate to have to be negative, but I think this is that Steve got a call from Oakie rumor...I too got an email... I'll share, but I don't believe it...Come on Oakie,dang!

Email:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got THE call!!!!

The RV has been released! Reported by Okie that US Troops are exchanging in the "Green Zone" at $5.25. Expect it to be released to the US banks with their weekend update and show on forex at Sunday opening. Banks and dealers will be ready to exchange on Monday. Our rate may be different here in the US. Will know on Sunday.

I'll report when more info is available, along with some exchange suggestions.

All the best,

Steve

=================================================================

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 1

I have a feeling that when this really happens, you will see pages of new posts confirming the RV from all the troops and contractors. It wont be one post somewhere on someones sight and it will in no way have a "gurus" name on it. I think we will hear from our boots first, then the gurus will come in and try to take credit. JMO

• Upvote 1

I have a feeling that when this really happens, you will see pages of new posts confirming the RV from all the troops and contractors. It wont be one post somewhere on someones sight and it will in no way have a "gurus" name on it. I think we will hear from our boots first, then the gurus will come in and try to take credit. JMO

I agree 100 percent. :)

Kim B)

Ok here is the whole e-mail. I get updates just like everyone else. I only know one name in this email and that is Frank. I put this in Rumors for a reason. I would like to see if anyone else can confirm or crush this email. I want to whole heartly believe but...... well GO RV.

Date: 6/4/2011 11:03:54 AM

To: undisclosed-recipients:,

Subject: URGENT URGENT URGENT READ NOW

Tony from PTR on 1pm call today states: Late last night soldiers were cashing out in green zone at $5.25 which is great news to us – and Tony states he for sure has two other confirmations that this did happen last night and its all being confirmed that this is true… Its all good guys we are getting the confirmation and people are indeed saying it happened and it did show in TV in Iraq . We are looking at $5.25 and we should start to see things – it’s a go….

Dan stated that how can they cash out if the banks downtown are closed? Tony states that The finance office is open for the military- if you are leaving the country there you can exchange your money if you are leaving the country- it could be the finance office in the embassy and fiancé office on the base of those leaving so they CAN cash out – with this its never been done before on this level with our involvement and they could have special cash outs are waiting for them over there like our exchanges over here are waiting for us. This is a special situation and can get special circumstances for it… Things are not always vanilla and chocolate all the time – sometimes special situations call for special circumstances

VIPER states - IMF Contact confirmed that it is completed and done and its very high up contact that NEVER speaks of a competition – this word came in late last night – this person NEVER gives out information but the IMF contact has confirmed this is DONE .

STILL ON CALL - JUST IN Tony just got info from the Treasury Dept. that it is IN FACT OVER and they are cashing people out at $5.25 to the Great British Pound, which means our rate is over $8.00 Monday morning...

$5.25 X 1.60 GBP = $8.40 USD - WOO HOO PRAY FOLKS THIS IS HAPPENING WE SHOULD SEE THIS MONDAY

FRANK IS GOING TO CONFIRM TONIGHT IF HE WILL HAVE A CALL SUNDAY 4PM EASTERN TIME - SAME NUMBERS AS ALL HIS CALLS ARE AND MEDIA PLAYER WILL BE RUNNING...

AQ IS WORKING HARD ON CONFIRMING THIS ALSO - THUS FAR ITS ALL BEING SPOKEN BY ALL DINAR LEADERS...

OUR STRATEGIC PRAYERS ARE WORKING GLORY TO GOD!

--

All my best to you,

Debbie

$ 8.40 Hmmmm, wouldn't that be a kick if it turns out to be true

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I just talked to my brother yesterday at 6:30 p.m. Iraq time. He is a contractor there. I promise you, if this were true, he would have called me no matter what time it was here.

Not confirming or denying this rumor, just sayin.......

Thanks for posting, though. You never know, though, maybe he'll be calling me shortly. :D

Kim

Thanks for keeping us posted, Kim! Nice AV B)

• Upvote 1

Do us a favor and remove posts like possums RV Party post. This is a rumor and shouldn't be touched while posts like the one I stated should be deleted immediately. I don't get mods logics on these forums.

Exactly! That possum is a tradition, relic, or been doing this on the forum since we used the dos operating system tells me he has been getting away with this type of nonsense way too long! Newbies are constantly bashed for outlandish rate posts, while his are accepted and considered humor. I would just like to see a fair playing field for all since we are all in this together. Those kind of posts make this site look like some of the "others", and I don't think thats what we are aiming for here. Informed, Engaged and Prepared is at the top left of my screen how about yours?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Interesting, remember George Robinson is the first person who mentioned that the Iraqi Dinar will be at $8....and not only that this the first week of June! He did say it may come up to around 3.89 or something yet in time it will be $8 per Iraqi Dinar!! If it happens, I give credit to George Robinson!!

• Upvote 1