Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

here is all the bank info you need

• 11 months later...

I would like to see Adam chime in on this one, but my bulls""t meter is reading rather high at this point.I think in all honesty it would be foolish to say the least to be negotiating a Rate period Pre RV.One could just come to find out that in a manner of speaking they have shot themselves in the foot.I will say yes he has had alot of decent posts but this one leaves me scratching my head thinking someones going bonkers waiting on their Windfall to come in .Keep seems to have said it best that even Shabibbi (sp) hasnt the rate yet, so that leads to the conundrum in which he is facing all this backlash about..It just does not smell right. :o

I would like to see Adam chime in on this one, but my bulls""t meter is reading rather high at this point.I think in all honesty it would be foolish to say the least to be negotiating a Rate period Pre RV.One could just come to find out that in a manner of speaking they have shot themselves in the foot.I will say yes he has had alot of decent posts but this one leaves me scratching my head thinking someones going bonkers waiting on their Windfall to come in .Keep seems to have said it best that even Shabibbi (sp) hasnt the rate yet, so that leads to the conundrum in which he is facing all this backlash about..It just does not smell right. :o

do you see the date?

and i did this last year so where do you think you are standing......................................

and i assure you it transpired just the way its depicted in this .....and other posts

I think I just got my degree confiscated and thrown away for reading this poop......cant believe this nonsense is still going.....

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/68965-here-is-all-the-bank-info-you-need/page__st__60#ixzz1xUE9H4fg

a degree i auto mechanics .........are you even any good at the BMW plant in Greenville ????????????????

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What I have heard is that SOME Banks have offered cheap buyouts of about $0.7- 1.17 etc.. BUT its so crazy that none will do more than post a credit, w payout POST RV..

Just more non-US, non-regulated banking vultures speculating

A cheap buyout of up to $1.17? Yeah, who would want a cheap buyout like that... Me...me....pick me!

A cheap buyout of up to $1.17? Yeah, who would want a cheap buyout like that... Me...me....pick me!

and you could have had it Before sept. last year ....thats when the banks in Iraq stopped accepting buy-in's ...By direction of the CBI

and yes its in print ...do the research ....cause its history now .......all outside transactions ...went through the TBI ...and that too is documented

It went at 1dinar for 1 share ...in the banking system .........stoped in late aug.

do you see the date?

and i did this last year so where do you think you are standing......................................

and i assure you it transpired just the way its depicted in this .....and other posts

Lol I do now..guess this threads been drug out of the closet recently.. :blink: I honestly thought you was off your rocker compared to more recent posts you have made which made more sense...Guess I need to do some catching up being only been here a little while in comparison. :D

• Upvote 1

Hey Keep, I have a question for you or anyone else on here. In looking at Rand and Cool's profile, they both seem to have good reputations on this site and both have been on here for a while so aren't you a little curious if this could be true? I've been in this awhile and don't fall for the rumors anymore, but Rand is giving out the information and Cool seems to have confirmed it, I guess. I'm really trying to stay grounded here because I know it's not on the CBI yet, but IF this is true, then it seems that the RV is on it's way at least?? I am sincere in my question and no disrespect to anyone. I mean, neither one of them are "newbies" as you guys call us. :)

Thank you in advance,

Kim

When someone's profile shows that they have a good reputation, it means that they got more pluses than negatives on their posts. Meaning, that more people agreed with them than disagreed. The majority of the people in DV will, of course, agree with them. The whole IQD RV has been going on for 8 years. Gold has increased in value by 4.5 times and there are ads all over TV, internet, etc. offering to buy or sell gold. Have you seen any "I Sell Iraqi Dinar" ads on TV?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you don't read so well JP morgan Citibank Chase NA

NA stands for north America

Randalln, you make me laugh.

First, why haven't you gone and got one of those private accounts and cashed in already?

Second, NA means "National Association" not North America. I can see how one could assume that, but it shows that you really don't know what you're talking about.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

you should use your own feeling on this because these people just need your money like every body else if they wanted to help you why would you have to pay for intell that they get from the internet just like you can on your own i assure you i have never meet coolbeans or any other person on this site the only reason im here is i have a hole in my arm and im on 4 month payed vacation i work in the ME and have since 2001 i know what im doing thats why my first commit was

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON THIS SITE because the first e-mail i got when i got home was 1.30 and had been this for weeks may be more if you believe or not is up to you use your brain not keeps

cant check personal e-mails in Afghanistan or this site on a mil network

All right I haven't posted in a hot minute but you know things are bad when I'm on keepems side........... Been deploying since 2001..... You can't check email.... BS good sir. I have spent the last 15 years of my career in AFSOC.. I have been steady deployed since the 1900's and I can tell you that I have been checking emails from my google and yahoo accounts on gov networks for years..

I am currently in Afghanistan and I have my email in my favorites bar because I check it every day...... If your truly a team guy you would have better access to many things than us regular people... They deserve it but they do not deserve your BS.

Just for the group I have checked my email on gov computers and networks in Afghanistan, Africa, Iraq, Kuwait, Kajekestan, Cuba, Euzbekistan and all stops in between. The only time there is a issue is when we are in a base wide com out... Also keep in mind the customers my unit deals with are of the door kicking variety. So why randalin are you having so many problems?

• Upvote 3

Sooooo the bank will cash you out and give you millions before the RV? Sooooooooooooo why aren't you out buying more Dinar to cash in or hold on to...... If they are cashing out rich people the run on dinar would be thru the roof.... Soooo what I'm saying is you good sir are an idiot.

• Upvote 3

Safado's take was worth re-reading. Deep breathing will help calm everyone down, save it for the RV B)

find it kinda strange that he joined today and is suddenly blessed with all these chiivalry feelings of bliss and kissee-kissee...and is immediately looking for overseas favors from yours truly....hhhmmmm!!! surely no one would add a new account so as to sound like someone else to try to add credibility to some nonsense <_< ...or would they?

Safado's take was worth re-reading. Deep breathing will help calm everyone down, save it for the RV B)

you are absolutely correct...he's just been creeping around the forums for a month or so but been in the investment for 7 years........OK....that really sounds like_________ fill in the blank according to your own assessment...I is a new commer and brilliant with werds two :lol: :lol: sorry I meant bench comer ...er beach!! Sarcasim?????

sorry for the negative attitude but my coffee tasted bitter....will add some sweetner next time...have a good day inspite of me!

and you could have had it Before sept. last year ....thats when the banks in Iraq stopped accepting buy-in's ...By direction of the CBI

and yes its in print ...do the research ....cause its history now .......all outside transactions ...went through the TBI ...and that too is documented

It went at 1dinar for 1 share ...in the banking system .........stoped in late aug.

has any body check this to see if its factual ??????????????????????

Facinating Randalin, i love an enigma. If we are that close with rates and dates and dealling with banks. You are suggesting opening an acct. now. Will they (being in canada) Royal bank take my dinars now and deposit them. Or use my own ca!h to open this acct.

I can see how this ties into your threads yesterday,now. Is there a connection?

All right I haven't posted in a hot minute but you know things are bad when I'm on keepems side........... Been deploying since 2001..... You can't check email.... BS good sir. I have spent the last 15 years of my career in AFSOC.. I have been steady deployed since the 1900's and I can tell you that I have been checking emails from my google and yahoo accounts on gov networks for years..

I am currently in Afghanistan and I have my email in my favorites bar because I check it every day...... If your truly a team guy you would have better access to many things than us regular people... They deserve it but they do not deserve your BS.

Just for the group I have checked my email on gov computers and networks in Afghanistan, Africa, Iraq, Kuwait, Kajekestan, Cuba, Euzbekistan and all stops in between. The only time there is a issue is when we are in a base wide com out... Also keep in mind the customers my unit deals with are of the door kicking variety. So why randalin are you having so many problems?

DEESEAN is correct I am currently sitting in Afghanistan and have been to several of the places he mentioned and yes...you can check your emails... :)

Let's go RV already so I can come home. It's getting hot out here.

• Upvote 1

Ha ha ha sure lets arrange a special rate at the bank for the simple fact I have more USD orIQD.

I find it funny because it is not internationally traded yet. "Ladies and Gentleman the side show is about to began"!!!

Edited by Hawaii 50

First, why haven't you gone and got one of those private accounts and cashed in already?

Second, NA means "National Association" not North America. I can see how one could assume that, but it shows that you really don't know what you're talking about.

Randall,

You disappoint me. I've been waiting for you to argue with me about what N.A. stands for.

Did you not see that I disputed what you stated?

Is it true that the N.A. after the Wells Fargo name means North America? Or by your silence it means that you're wrong?

And the remaining 7th graders chanting in the schoolyard "Fight! Fight! Fight!" :woot::woot::woot:

God, how I love this place!

• Upvote 1

Randall,

You disappoint me. I've been waiting for you to argue with me about what N.A. stands for.

Did you not see that I disputed what you stated?

Is it true that the N.A. after the Wells Fargo name means North America? Or by your silence it means that you're wrong?

And the remaining 7th graders chanting in the schoolyard "Fight! Fight! Fight!" :woot::woot::woot:

God, how I love this place!

Ua you must be smoking

America and North America

JPMorgan Chase Bank Citibank N.A. Royal Bank of Canada

When NA is wrote with NO ........... after each letter it means north American banks only

If there ARE ....... after the letters then it refers to National Association witch is still referring to a bank with tie's to North American headquarters

and you can google that also

National .......a direct reference to Nation witch in turn refers to the Nation of the United States of America

If there is a G.A ,S.A ,P.B.A .............so what do these all stand for Einstein

it is a federally chartered bank and the FED is referring too the same one that is talked about on every news channel on the planet

Do you Know what the FED is

So if you wish to be

fa·ce·tious/fəˈsēSHəs/

Adjective:Treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant.Synonyms:

jocose - humorous - jocular - waggish - comic - funny

YOU SHOULD GET A LIFE

Maybe you should look up FDIC

and when i put this on there I WAS DUMBING IT DOWN FOR PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

And since i make you laugh ......well NOW we are Laughing together ass-kicking.gif

I bet your crumbling you keyboard about now .....its ok ......Its my JOB ......to push you to your limit .......many more have came before you ...and I'm sure there will be more after

Always in the future try to look at the context of what is being said ....not the funicular of words and phrases ....but the stuff between the lines .......we are not in a test for a grade on a exam .....but if you truly don't understand the context

Maybe we should start testing a little more stringently in school .....because even with the damage done by years of turmoil in Iraq ...I know 12 year olds they read between the lines better than YOU

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

When NA is wrote with NO ........... after each letter it means north American banks only

Read more:

N.A. = National Association which means it's a federally chartered bank not a state chartered bank.

But keep going Randall, you're funny! And by the way, are you or are you not The Rockstar?

Edited by WorkerBee
  • Upvote 1