Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banks Reafy

Dinar Buddy

Today I went to a large Wells Fargo location. I took a completely different approach at the bank and with the staff as they are instructed to not discuss the dinar under any circumstances. I asked to sit with a new an account manager to discuss my banking needs. I started off with a question regarding wire transfers and cost. I was told that the cost is $10. I asked, "what is the maximum amount I can wire and the fee. I was told no maximum and the total fee would be $25. I asked if the bank needed to be aware of the transfer prior and if there were going be any additional fees. I was told no notice was need for the bank as the company completing the transfer was solely responsible to authenticate and is 100% responsible. I stated I am an investor in coins, metals and currency... both domestic and international currency". I then asked what accounts would work best for large investments and deposits. Now the account manager started to become very interested and started to me I needed a personal financial banker, a service that they offer. The personal bankers cover 3-4 banks in a local area and have total power to discuss best rates and services to support the needs of the high profile customers. I stated that security is a priority to me and followed with what could be made available for large deposits... Now this person is really wanting to dial into what they could get for the bank from me. I asked, "are you a personal financial banker, they said no. Then I stated that if I end up making a large deposit with a personal financial banker I would ask that you be present during the process. The account manager could barely sit still and was all smiles. Now I begin to change my conversation as I wanted to know if anything was known about the dinar situation. My next question was I am concerned that you do not have enough staff and don't seem capable of handling the up coming currency revalue. I was looked right in the eye and heard we then say, "we are totally ready". The banks have been trained and they have an army of financial folks on daily employment agreements to handle the flow of customer needs as they start to hit the banks. I had posted earlier this week there are no green screens, it was stated to me that all news is emailed daily to the branches on various topics and that is how we will be notified. I asked directly to the account manager,"do you know the currency I am talking about, it was stated back to me once again with a huge smile and pause YES. My personal information was taken, and i was told the earliest a personal financial banker could call me would be on Wednesday, afternoon 6/1/2011). It was stated we are not permitted to discuss more at this time as management is very clear that any discussion would be considered a form of insider trading by the employee. I do not know the date or rate, Go RV/RI

• Upvote 11

Today I went to a large Wells Fargo location. I took a completely different approach at the bank and with the staff as they are instructed to not discuss the dinar under any circumstances. I asked to sit with a new an account manager to discuss my banking needs. I started off with a question regarding wire transfers and cost. I was told that the cost is $10. I asked, "what is the maximum amount I can wire and the fee. I was told no maximum and the total fee would be $25. I asked if the bank needed to be aware of the transfer prior and if there were going be any additional fees. I was told no notice was need for the bank as the company completing the transfer was solely responsible to authenticate and is 100% responsible. I stated I am an investor in coins, metals and currency... both domestic and international currency". I then asked what accounts would work best for large investments and deposits. Now the account manager started to become very interested and started to me I needed a personal financial banker, a service that they offer. The personal bankers cover 3-4 banks in a local area and have total power to discuss best rates and services to support the needs of the high profile customers. I stated that security is a priority to me and followed with what could be made available for large deposits... Now this person is really wanting to dial into what they could get for the bank from me. I asked, "are you a personal financial banker, they said no. Then I stated that if I end up making a large deposit with a personal financial banker I would ask that you be present during the process. The account manager could barely sit still and was all smiles. Now I begin to change my conversation as I wanted to know if anything was known about the dinar situation. My next question was I am concerned that you do not have enough staff and don't seem capable of handling the up coming currency revalue. I was looked right in the eye and heard we then say, "we are totally ready". The banks have been trained and they have an army of financial folks on daily employment agreements to handle the flow of customer needs as they start to hit the banks. I had posted earlier this week there are no green screens, it was stated to me that all news is emailed daily to the branches on various topics and that is how we will be notified. I asked directly to the account manager,"do you know the currency I am talking about, it was stated back to me once again with a huge smile and pause YES. My personal information was taken, and i was told the earliest a personal financial banker could call me would be on Wednesday, afternoon 6/1/2011). It was stated we are not permitted to discuss more at this time as management is very clear that any discussion would be considered a form of insider trading by the employee. I do not know the date or rate, Go RV/RI

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I asked my Wells Fargo investment rep last week if they are still selling ID. They stopped selling but are buying up all they can. Then their investment accountant came over I wanted to know if I was holding a lot of ID & if I was willing to exchange them here & set up another investment account.

Wells Fargo knows something we don't know & they refuse to release any information. They just want our ID.

• Upvote 1

I think you need to re-read and post again. Spell check would help. :angry:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 15

I think you need to re-read and post again. Spell check would help. :angry:

Hey JL43... I'm not sure why anyone gave you a - so I gave you a + to try to level it off. To be honest, this is one of the better posts. There are way worse offenders. BTW.. I'm not perfect either, but do try.

I was with this original poster up until the reference to smiling. I've noticed that most of these bank rumors make a reference to people smiling like they know something great is about to happen. Comes across as pumping in my book.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

everyone talks about doing business with a large bank, why can anyone just do it at their local bank or Credit Union, every time there are moves or policy changes in the bigger banks, the local banks have or soon after have the same deal or better IMHO..... just saying ......

I was with this original poster up until the reference to smiling. I've noticed that most of these bank rumors make a reference to people smiling like they know something great is about to happen. Comes across as pumping in my book.

You always look at it at another angle.... :D:unsure: