Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

G.E.T. DOOZIES

anonmouse013

Do you think the GET guys will ever "get it"?

* The G.E.T. Team Emergency Call w/ Planet Dinar 5/27/11

May 27th, 2011 06:57 am · Posted in DOOZIES

The G.E.T. Team Emergency Call w/ Planet Dinar Fri. 5/27/2011

[kktwahoo] Date is May 27, 2011

[Agent 007] put it all together

[Agent 007] got a text from boots on the ground

[Agent 007] wake up call at 3:45 a.m. Iraq time to pull security details for an open venue and press

[Agent 007] security sweeps, etc.

[kktwahoo] Peeps on call with him – stirred up pot – mixed it together – one guy got text from boots on ground closely related to upper echelon security – 345 am wake up call to start prepping an open venue for an address

[Agent 007] was an important announcement

[kktwahoo] Important announcement

[Agent 007] bank sources indeed had been notified there would be something happening with the value of the dinar and dong tomorrow (now today)

[Agent 007] additional message came that this was it

[kktwahoo] Big announcement – Intel call went on – bank sources, another message – tomorrow, as now, today, 27 May 2011, something would happen with currencies

[kktwahoo] This was going to be THE announcement

[kktwahoo] Al was on phone with India contact at the time then call from London source, connected with Dubai, skyped in from Turkey

[Agent 007] all confirmed Maliki had announced about RV of currencies

[kktwahoo] RV of currencies

[kktwahoo] 3 to 4 hours for rate

[Agent 007] the rate would be 3-4 hours down the road that we would hear what the rate would be

[Agent 007] given the info put out

[Agent 007] we are assuming it would be a good rate

[Agent 007] better than Kuwait at $4.14

[kktwahoo] Al assuming it will be a very decent rate – better than Kuwait – at $4.14?

[Agent 007] probably $4.40 rate ++

[Agent 007] Blaino bank rate $4.52 was told

[Agent 007] kept putting Blaino on hold

[Agent 007] going back and forth

[Agent 007] more info

[kktwahoo] Al thinking $4.40 or so – someone was told $4.52 bank rate

[Agent 007] TK said “I’m rich”

[Agent 007] Blaino got confirmation from Jedi1 that he got confirmation from Kuwait

[kktwahoo] Someone – same information from Kuwait

[Agent 007] we had a call earlier tonight with Ty, saying the same thing

[kktwahoo] other information?

[Agent 007] Steve – does anybody know if any of the other sites has any information?

[kktwahoo] Blaino -

[Agent 007] so what is the difference (Rodney Gankans) this time?

[Agent 007] for Maliki announcement

[kktwahoo] What is difference now with Maliki

[kktwahoo] Before this day is over

[Agent 007] “before this day is over”

[Agent 007] Blaino has searched high and low for the tape of the previous recording

[Agent 007] unable to find it

[kktwahoo] I have searched high and low and find no evidence of the reputed former comments nowehre

[Agent 007] heard about it

[Agent 007] but not posted anywhere

[kktwahoo] not found anywhere

[Agent 007] TK – in your defense, we had articles that we had received from individuals out of Iraq before they were released to the public

[Agent 007] they would retract it, etc.

[kktwahoo] Had to download as Microsoft database

[Agent 007] it probably no longer exists

[Agent 007] things disappear on our site

[kktwahoo] If cannot find it probably no longer exists

[kktwahoo] If have a link to the link – it can be extracted from database

[Agent 007] is there is a link to a link they have the technology to extract it

[Agent 007] the value would be a frontrunner in worldwide currencies

[kktwahoo] Value would be frontrunner in worldwide currency markets

[kktwahoo] Immediate confirmation

[Agent 007] Dubai, Kuwait, India, Turkey confirmations

[kktwahoo] I think we are there

[kktwahoo] June 6 or 7 is end of 100 days for Maliki

[kktwahoo] Blaino will read the text to us -

[Agent 007] [blaino] Maliki has spoken. He has stated that today (there) the IQD will be restored to a value higher than before the occupation, and be a frontrunner among all currencies in the world. No rate or value was given. He alluded to it (rate) coming out today, Friday in Iraq.

[kktwahoo] TK – throw something out there – two clowns woke me up – good dream going about eating a pillow as a marshmallow

[kktwahoo] yuck

[kktwahoo] TK – had not been on our site for 6 to 8 weeks – had a lot of calls lately – last 2 or 3 days – seems to be an emergency to get information out there

[Agent 007] TK – don’t you think it is ironic that we had a guest speaker today that it has been at least 6-8 weeks since he has been on our call today – there seemed to be an urgency to correct some of the rumors going out there, etc. and talk about cash-in process

[Agent 007] significant and ironic to be on call earlier today

[Agent 007] could be confirming what we are hearing

[kktwahoo] Guest speaker wanted to be on a call today (yesterday)

[Agent 007] Gankans – what are we supposed to anticipate going forward?

[kktwahoo] TK made coffee

[Agent 007] The Professor – thought Al said we would hear a rate within 1.5 or 2 hrs?

[Agent 007] Gankans – can I go to my bank today?

[Agent 007] Al – all within 15-20 mins. the word got out through various sources

[Agent 007] all around the world

[kktwahoo] didn’t just start from one person

[Agent 007] raising the value before the day is finished….

[Agent 007] Blaino – seeker are you handy?

[Agent 007] can you talk about those emails?

[Agent 007] Seeker – US Treasury dispatched by 2 separate sources, 2 separate banks, and 2 separate banks received an email that the dinar and another for the dong – both stated to RV Friday.

[Agent 007] Notice that it was going

[Agent 007] Maliki told the people that before this day was through that Iraq would …

[kktwahoo] value will exceed that before the occupation

[Agent 007] [blaino] Maliki has spoken. He has stated that today (there) the IQD will be restored to a value higher than before the occupation, and be a frontrunner among all currencies in the world. No rate or value was given. He alluded to it (rate) coming out today, Friday in Iraq.

[Agent 007] This is a blessing throughout the world and especially for the Iraqi people and what they have endured!

[Agent 007] Blaino – how are you The Professor?

[Agent 007] I want confirmation and cash in!! (The Professor)

[Agent 007] I want to nail it this time

[kktwahoo] wants confirmation – excited

[Agent 007] TK watches 2 currency sites on his cell phone and both have frozen and NOT updating

[kktwahoo] TK- two currency sites he watches are frozen

[Agent 007] at this time of night they should be (per Seeker)

[kktwahoo] this is the time of night they should be rolling

[Agent 007] what an historic day (Blaino)

[kktwahoo] paradigm shift of whole world begins today

[Agent 007] Rich Queen – your thoughts on when, where to see this, etc.

[Agent 007] Blaino – we will see it on CBI first

[kktwahoo] Rich Queen – what are your thoughts on when, where we will see it, when can we go to bank

[Agent 007] soonest for us to cash in would be Tuesday (Blaino) IHO

[Agent 007] Seeker agrees

[kktwahoo] if 50 or 60 go to one bank in moderate size town, in short order, realize how much value there is compared to just payroll checks

[Agent 007] Blaino – interesting item: if 50 or 60 of us go to one bank in a moderate size town and cashing in a moderate amount in a short order – do you realize how quickly depleting resources for them?

[kktwahoo] creates security issue

[Agent 007] it is all electronic money at this time but will be a problem for security, etc.

[Agent 007] (joking)

[Agent 007] saying a re-boot of all banking systems, economy, etc.

[Agent 007] the majority of American people don’t have a clue

[Agent 007] 13303 allowed us to own dinar

[kktwahoo] majority of American people have no idea what dinar is – we aren’t supposed to know about this

[Agent 007] but we aren’t even supposed to know about this

[Agent 007] wouldn’t surprise me (The Professor) – talking about Wells Fargo, Chase, B of A – if you go to a small bank would be able to handle it and refer you back to the big boys

[kktwahoo] Professor – small banks won’t be geared up to handle it

[Agent 007] Small town branches don’t have de la rue machines for verification

[Agent 007] w/out international currency dept. might not touch it

[kktwahoo] will be passed off to larger branches

[Agent 007] but why do to a bank vs. CBI rate ($4.52 vs $8.22)

[kktwahoo] why go to bank – looking at CBI rate compared to bank rate

[Agent 007] Gary – was involved w/dinar – one of the guys transporting dinar from Iraq to the US

[kktwahoo] dinar never left his sight

[Agent 007] Terry can you recap from earlier today about re-boot of the economy and discussions you had?

[kktwahoo] the best time from banking standpoint is Tuesday

[kktwahoo] so best time to go down Thursday-Friday

[Agent 007] Terry – we have thrown out there for the best time for a banking standpoint is Tuesday but TK’s is a Thursday/Friday timeframe so that they can reboot their economic structure – price changes, etc.

[Agent 007] re-calibrate

[Agent 007] we have always talked about Thurs/Fri to be optimum time to happen when their banks open on Sunday

[Agent 007] so we would be able to cash in on Mon/Tues

[kktwahoo] optimum time when their banks open Sunday so they can be first to cash in

[Agent 007] if this is true – goes right along with our thought process

[kktwahoo] hasn’t got call from Ty yet

[Agent 007] still holding my breath (TK) – hasn’t received the call from Ty yet

[kktwahoo] anticipating calls about 7 or 7:30 am

[Agent 007] his sources haven’t phoned (feet on the ground in Washington DC) and Jordan contact is not picking up either and it is 10 or 11 in the morning there

[kktwahoo] pray it’s true

[Agent 007] applaud you guys for the information and pray it is true

[Agent 007] when we get to the next step let’s reconvene and go from there

[Agent 007] no doubting anything from Blaino or Al bringing in

[kktwahoo] sounds like this is it – not doubting anything

[kktwahoo] waiting for call from Ty

[Agent 007] until TK gets the call from Ty – that will be the Woo Hoo time

[kktwahoo] Monday is Memorial Day – bank holiday

[kktwahoo] no one going to bank on Monday

[kktwahoo] another reason going down now

[kktwahoo] probably hold off till Tuesday

[Agent 007] for cash-in

[Agent 007] got a text back from someone from secret service – called in 1½ hr. early for something urgent

[kktwahoo] text from Secret Service called in hour and a half earlier for briefing

[Agent 007] that was from Dusty

[kktwahoo] question – from Steve – President is in Europe – lunchtime there

[Agent 007] The Professor – question: I don’t understand secret service – President is still in Europe and it is lunch time

[Agent 007] called in early for a briefing

[kktwahoo] have to be there at 7:30 usually 9

[Agent 007] Good night all!

* Do you think that they actually buy into each other's "intel" (choked a bit there) - or like kids, they try to "one-up" each other?

I'm just sayin'

Edited by anonmouse013
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

[Agent 007] Blaino has searched high and low for the tape of the previous recording

[Agent 007] unable to find it

Probably because it never existed.

OK, I do not understand their constant take about reboot. When a currency number changes it updates on Forex/ XE / Onada...where ever else; of which the banks get their exchange rate from. From that standpoint, most banks have to call to whoever they deal with to exchange currency and get a rate. With that said, the systems are not going to have to reboot. A change is going to be made and then it will show. There is going to be no flashing screens, changing color, whatever else they can throw in the mix to sound more ignorant than what they are.

Seeker, is the protector of pumpers and liars...banner of question askers and those who refuse to drink the koolaid.

PD is a total farce. Its indefensible.

Check this out from the "Site Ambassador"of PD, Freeway Bill.

According to him we should be thankful for BLAINO bringing us such great FREE information.....Can you believe what youre reading???

Again here is another guy I have serious doubts about his intelligence.

Let us put this day to rest and start a new one early....

« on: Today at 07:00:31 PM »

I have been reading horrible posts all day with people's attack on Blaino and the GET team for the early morning CC and the intel that turned out to be flawed.

My question is How did we get to this point? How could we take a mission of Love and Compassion and turn it into a bashing session on one of our hardest working contributors?

After reading all of this today, I told my wife that I was going to throw the computer out the window and just wait till the RV happens without any more work. Of course, she knows that won't happen.

But it is very disheartening to see someone who I know has worked tirelessly to bring you guys as much information as he could for a long time and even provided a website for you to come to just to have you mock and bash him.

Blaino has went weeks without posting due to the lack of appreciation before and I would not blame him if he clammed up again. But he won't! He will continue to give you information for FREEEEEEE so you will have some idea of what is going on. That is just the kind of MAN he is.

So, CHILL OUT and enjoy the intel. Believe it or don't, but please stop the bashing. WWJD???

We keep forgetting what this is all about. I had a lady post the other day asking "Can we just keep God out of this?" NO! I do nothing that does not include my Father. I have been a successful business man for over 35 years and Christ has always been the Chairman of the Board in my businesses and my home. He is the Alpha and the Omega. So, respectfully I say to this lady ..... NO! You can do what you want, but as for me and my house, we will worship the Lord!

GOD BLESS THE USA

Edited by RRSport

Seeker, is the protector of pumpers and liars...banner of question askers and those who refuse to drink the koolaid.

According to him we should be thankful for BLAINO bringing us such great FREE information.....Can you believe what youre reading???

I like how some of those guys have pity parties for themselves, "I am going to throw my computer out the window and just quit!". Please do us a favor and start hurling! I am not a basher, but I hate whiners.

WWJD> ? prob smite you for your lies. jesus doesnt liek liers :(

How long did it take to get bin lauden---and these guys are in th open , they will never find em--LOL!---keep changeing thier clothes and can't afford a million dollar compound that was only worth about 50 grand --they will never find these posters--drones or not--LOL!

cc

My GET Team Interview 5/27/2011-

Me: Hello GET Team. So we are close. Close like ball room dancing, close

GET: Even closer.

Me:Closer than the two dogs stuck together in the middle of the street that required pouring a bucket of water on them to GET unstuck?

GET; Yes, that close.

Me: How do I know that You are telling us the truth this time.

GET: YOU need to GET real and have confidence in our INTEL.

Me: You need to GET a life.

GET: See You telling me to GET lost?

Me: Sort of. Maybe GET your act together.

GET: Are we GETTING on your nerves.?

Me: I am GETTING tired of your bogus so called higher up boots on the ground INTEL.

GET; If you are tired you need to GET to bed earlier.

Me: I'd like to see you GET a Singapore caning. The more lashes the better.

GET: That would be painful.

Me: It wouldn't be for me:

GET: Good point. Where do I get one:??

Me: I'd volunteer for the job and fly thousands of miles to handle deed.

GET: Do you want my address..?

Me: That's a stupid question. Can we videotape the GET caning.?

GET: Sure, if we can still post on the DV messageboard.

Me: Deal. GET ready. I'm going to GET a medal of honor for this.

End of interview.

Edited by sheik

WWJD> ? prob smite you for your lies. jesus doesnt liek liers :(

huh? what are you smoking there Bill?

Lies? where am I lying? I think youll find all the lying is happening over at Planet Donkey brain not here and not by me.