Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cbi exchange rate

ladwiss

There has been some really good, positive posts here lately and I have to say I beleive we are about to be blessed with some good news shortly, I bet in the next few days. Look the CBI always, and I mean always update their bank site and they have NOT. Last update 01-28 then their week end started, then Feb 1st was start of the week. The 2010 budget was to be in effect Feb 1st (rate to be in budget) holiday or not no rate has been updated and NO auctions at CBI. Today makes 7 straight days.UNSC meets the 16th chapter 7... I grew up on a farm when I was a kid and I know the smell of freshly turned earth. This smells good!!! That meeting is suposed to be the 16th so I bet you we are that close to puttin" the tractor up, the plowin" done.

If a meeting involving Ch. 7 doesn't occur until the 16th, and other threads indicate this must be dealt with before RV, then logically no RV until after 16th. So keep your hand to the plow at least until then. (more time to by more)I guess. Happy planting.

I can't believe they would exchange at such a low rate as that os 1.49, remeber how determined they were to equal Kwaiut......

I have heard this said several times, but have never seen any article stating this about kuwait. Could you post the article about this please. I would like to read it, but so far have only heard people saying it.

Thanks, poker

I have heard this said several times, but have never seen any article stating this about kuwait. Could you post the article about this please. I would like to read it, but so far have only heard people saying it.

Thanks, poker

Your right, it's all been nothing but talk to this point.