Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Rumor Puzzle

Gibbs427

Quote: "It's all debatable until the cows come home OR the RV occurs (which is first is anybody's guess)"

We need some faster cows!!! :o

Very good post... well stated.

• Upvote 1

Yes you are 100% correct!

I rarely come here anymore because this site

has allowed a handfull of people to bash all the

intel that is posted.

These bashers can already see that 99% of all

the intel was correct from the lower denoms that

are getting ready to be seen to the NO LOP. Just

a few of the hundreds of pieces of intel that has been

shared over the last year that will come to light.

Edited by BBALL99
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

A "puzzle" would make the rumors challenging and somewhat interesting. However the truth is that absolutely none of the rumors generated over the past 3 years that I've been involved and researching the Dinar have been accurate. Many people have a tendency to forget this, given the fact that they are desperate to hear ANY positive information. They continue to flock to people who provide that positive reinforcement, despite the fact that they know these people have NEVER been right. They either have an extremely short memory, or the addiction has become so severe that truth no longer matters. Amazingly, even the "daily" pumpers of B.S. are repeatedly "thanked" for their false information. But a review of the posts of even the most professional sounding of the gurus would quickly reveal that NONE of their information has been correct. Any who doubt that need only read back thru the archives. Some of the sites list the gurus by name and maintain their posts by order of date, making it very easy to do this research, yet very few bother to do it, and continue to believe their lies and misinformation. :(

Yes you are 100% correct!

I rarely come here anymore because this site

has allowed a handfull of people to bash all the

intel that is posted.

These bashers can already see that 99% of all

the intel was correct from the lower denoms that

are getting ready to be seen to the NO LOP. Just

a few of the hundreds of pieces of intel that has been

shared over the last year that will come to light.

Bball, you're kidding, right? 99% of all the intel was correct???? Exactly WHAT intel are you referring to? And WHERE are these lower denoms that are getting ready to be seen? If you've seen them, myself and 100% of the members of this site would love to see ANY evidence that they exist. That would certainly be a game changer. And what evidence have you seen proving that there will be no re-denomination? (aside from the never-ending flow of B.S. from the gurus and pumpers) PLEASE show us evidence that ANY of the "intel" has been correct, let alone 99%.

• Upvote 2

I surely agree with the content of the post, but very much disagree with the topic for which it is posted.

You stated an opinion about past posted rumors, and not an actual rumor on the dinar, and IMO should have been listed with an 'opinions' heading.

I agree (hindsight).

My bad :unsure:

• Downvote 1

A "puzzle" would make the rumors challenging and somewhat interesting. However the truth is that absolutely none of the rumors generated over the past 3 years that I've been involved and researching the Dinar have been accurate. Many people have a tendency to forget this, given the fact that they are desperate to hear ANY positive information. They continue to flock to people who provide that positive reinforcement, despite the fact that they know these people have NEVER been right. They either have an extremely short memory, or the addiction has become so severe that truth no longer matters. Amazingly, even the "daily" pumpers of B.S. are repeatedly "thanked" for their false information. But a review of the posts of even the most professional sounding of the gurus would quickly reveal that NONE of their information has been correct. Any who doubt that need only read back thru the archives. Some of the sites list the gurus by name and maintain their posts by order of date, making it very easy to do this research, yet very few bother to do it, and continue to believe their lies and misinformation. :(

Bball, you're kidding, right? 99% of all the intel was correct???? Exactly WHAT intel are you referring to? And WHERE are these lower denoms that are getting ready to be seen? If you've seen them, myself and 100% of the members of this site would love to see ANY evidence that they exist. That would certainly be a game changer. And what evidence have you seen proving that there will be no re-denomination? (aside from the never-ending flow of B.S. from the gurus and pumpers) PLEASE show us evidence that ANY of the "intel" has been correct, let alone 99%.

Thanks for the common sense. Once again.

While I am in agreement that it is important for people to stay grounded, it is my opinion that this ride will in fact be over before June 30th. I will be surprised if it isn't over before May 31st. The rate at which the things are being accomplished, in my opinion, shows that they are ready to go. Shabibi saying soon for the RV can not be disputed. We have movement on the Irbil, WTO, three ministers, Ch7, etc. To be contemplating selling out at this point is foolish if you ask me. As always time will tell. Just sayin.

Not to mention I am still seeing May 29th in my dreams. lol

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 1

Cool, huh?

I've been monitoring this site for a few months, and finally joined up earlier this month.

After reading some of the bashing that has been posted, I personally decided to make any observations, opinions, or corrections as civil and constructive as possible.

i by no means, have enough knowledge of the Dinar or the banking system to know what is right and what is wrong, and when someone just bashes a post with such immaturity, I feel we all loose.

I appreciate good clean debate. That is the only way for knowledge to rule. :D

Go RV.

I second that motion sir! B)

• Downvote 1