Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV End of May begining of June

My wife booked vacation for end of May and begining of June, AND I KNOW FOR SURE THE RV WILL HAPPEN THEN.!!!!!!!!!

AND I'LL BE GOING CRAZYYY!!!!! KNOWING THAT I'LL HAVE TO WAIT TILL I COME BACK.

I'm glad I got that off my chest.

GO RV!!!! B)

Alright GO Tony RRRRVVVVVVVV BABY !!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Thats as good as a prediction as any.... Let's go R/V.. I'd love to call in rich to work..

That goes double for me...Its been a while since I broke out my Do It Yourself - Roll the Bones Kit ...(little something I picked up on one of my numerous trips to Afrika)...couldn't hurt at this point : D :D

• Upvote 1

I will take the end of May. I initially thought the delay of the shuttle launch was because NASA couldn't afford rocket fuel with the rising fuel costs. Thus they were waiting for the RV to top up the tank. Now that that theory has gone up in smoke, I will bank on this. Yep. This will work.

Wait...you didn't hear???? The RV already happened last week and we're all just waiting for it to show on Forex....just like the week before that....just like the week before that....just like the week before that....just like the week before that....just like the week before that...just like the week before that....just like the week before that....just like the week before that....jusdt like the week before that....just like the week before that....just like the week before that....just like the week before that...just like the week before that...just like the week before that...just like the week before that... :-) I guess I could go on back to 2004 but you might get tired of reading :-)

• Upvote 2

AND I'LL BE GOING CRAZYYY!!!!! KNOWING THAT I'LL HAVE TO WAIT TILL I COME BACK.

I'm glad I got that off my chest.

Well, if it happens while you're on vacation and you return to the good RV news...

THEN YOU'RE STILL ON VACATION !

Positive thinking... spend your vacation as if it's already RV'd. Have the time of your life!