Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Real Info

wbc1

Well, my view on this is simple. Iraq cannot wait another year to make some sort of change to its economy. They will be in financial ruin by then. As far as the USD is concerned, I believe that not only it...but several other curencies will fail also! We will see this much, much sooner than most expect...in my honest opinion!

I've been invested since 2005 and I've heard this exact statement stated EVERY year but amazingly enough Iraq is still there without financial ruin.

• Upvote 2

thank you desimo I feel exactly the same way --- if you don't like what someone posts -- walk on by!

personally -- I appreciate any and all "valid" info that comes to us --- and a reminder to all --- if you think people are being RUDE --- give them the old "---" sign!!!

that's what it is for -- NOT whether or not you agree with a perfectly polite and thoughtful post!!

Thanks for pointing out what should be so obvious, but is so often oblivious!

I could not agree more that adding +/- should be more based on:

+ whether someone is posting honest and thoughtful opinions (or even rumors)

- people posting codswallup or acting pugnacious

... versus giving minuses simply for disagreeing with someone's viewpoint.

That's why you get much respect here. Keep up the great Mod work! I appreciate your efforts pvS!

Cheers!

220mike,

Your quote: 3: A special forces Col.X chief of staff for Petraus, lived in Baghdad 3 years and said this is all a myth and was discussed at the highest levels

Why would something that is a myth be discussed with the highest levels? It would seem to me that high-level military would not be discussing myths. This does not make sense at all to me.

I am "invested" ....but I don't believe it is a lottery ticket as many do...THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!

I will be fine with a double or triple on my money and will have considered it a "good investment"....if it lops then doubles or triples most will have their ill founded guru believing dreams crushed like a lowly roach on a New York sidewalk <_<

So believe what you want to...but deep down...in your intellect...you ALL KNOW that the 1k turning into 3 million plus DREAM...is just that...a dream...based on NOTHING :rolleyes:

If that is CONDESCENDING... then so be it...

Ever heard "Its not whats said it is the way it is delivered"

I personally have come to terms with whatever happens, lop., rd, rv, crushed, destroyed, whatever I just wish it would get done. i will be fine I just dont think you need to be rude about it, and it did come off that way

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One of my business associates met with an Iraqi Minister the other day on a large in country investment. During the meeting he asked him about the possible dinar RV. He was told that the 000's woul be deleted in about 6 months and the dinar would be worth $1 USD in 12 months. He also said he thought it would go to $2 USD in 24 months. This is not BS. I dont know if the minister gave him correct info, but that is what was told to him. If this info is correct, it will still be a great investment, but will not pay off for at least 1 year. This is real intel from a real minister, not a pumper!

Oh really do grow up!

Can you or anybody seriously believe that anybody involved with this is going to spout of anything at all to a complete stranger, engage in insider trading activity and honestly have a clue about anything thats going to happen 6 months or a year or two in advance? This GOI couldn't organise a kiddie party never mind long term currency deals. Sorry mate it was maybe passed to you and we'r not hitting on you, your the messenger only but this is pure unadultereted BS

Edited by cbisinger
  • Upvote 1

One of my business associates met with an Iraqi Minister the other day on a large in country investment. During the meeting he asked him about the possible dinar RV. He was told that the 000's woul be deleted in about 6 months and the dinar would be worth $1 USD in 12 months. He also said he thought it would go to $2 USD in 24 months. This is not BS. I dont know if the minister gave him correct info, but that is what was told to him. If this info is correct, it will still be a great investment, but will not pay off for at least 1 year. This is real intel from a real minister, not a pumper!

With this scenario, the only resolution is printing the new currency. Just like 1000 to 1 exchange rate for the new currency. All the current currency will be obsoleted. There is no way a person holding 25,000 dinar note will end up having the same value as the one holding the 25 note and so forth going down to the lower denoms. I had been hearing rumors about the new currency that makes me go hmmmm....

Wellll...if this is what it gonna happen, the US gov got screw big time. All the $ and life that the US pour iinto the Country. Just saying a newbie to the site...peace.

• Upvote 1

i know i will either get banned for this comment or many people will begin their slanderous remarks but what i have heard came from 3 people. I am not trying to be negative just telling you what these 3 people told me. Here are their qualifications

1: VP Currency research BofA New York City.. There is no intel within the bank regarding any RV

2: George Washington University Professor of economics that was contracted by CBI for auditing purposes bring standards into global compliance. He lives in Dubai. He has heard NOTHING about an RV except in the outside of the bank rumors

3: A special forces Col.X chief of staff for Petraus, lived in Baghdad 3 years and said this is all a myth and was discussed at the highest levels

Now that being said I own 20 million bought 2.5 years ago so naturally i am still hopeful but from what i was told the following scenario was discussed

RD removing 3 zeros

25,000 dinar = 25 dinar

slowly increase in value as stability and economic growth increases

25 dinar x $3.00 + or - =$75.00

my 20 million = 20000 x 3 = $60,000 or 72% profit which is a good profit and one that could not be argued with Iraq.

Now before you start with the remrks allow me to remid you all the shyte we put up with from Okie, Frank and the rest

So lets see:

25,000 dinars = 25

then one holding 50 dinar has twice as much as the one previously holding a 25,000 note. sure makes a lot of sense to me. However, I think your profit numbers sounds right.

For a plan that will not work. Several months ago I was thinking like you are. Mick

i know i will either get banned for this comment or many people will begin their slanderous remarks but what i have heard came from 3 people. I am not trying to be negative just telling you what these 3 people told me. Here are their qualifications

1: VP Currency research BofA New York City.. There is no intel within the bank regarding any RV

2: George Washington University Professor of economics that was contracted by CBI for auditing purposes bring standards into global compliance. He lives in Dubai. He has heard NOTHING about an RV except in the outside of the bank rumors

3: A special forces Col.X chief of staff for Petraus, lived in Baghdad 3 years and said this is all a myth and was discussed at the highest levels

Now that being said I own 20 million bought 2.5 years ago so naturally i am still hopeful but from what i was told the following scenario was discussed

RD removing 3 zeros

25,000 dinar = 25 dinar

slowly increase in value as stability and economic growth increases

25 dinar x $3.00 + or - =$75.00

my 20 million = 20000 x 3 = $60,000 or 72% profit which is a good profit and one that could not be argued with Iraq.

Now before you start with the remrks allow me to remid you all the shyte we put up with from Okie, Frank and the rest

Okay, only because I am confused, can you please clarify? How is it that you can make the statements on 1,2 & 3 implying that this is all a myth, no intel, nothing about an RV, yet make the following statement "... but from what I was told the following scenario was discussed"? Why discuss such a scenario if 1,2 & 3 says the RV is not real? Thanks in advance for clearing this up for me....

So lets see:

25,000 dinars = 25

then one holding 50 dinar has twice as much as the one previously holding a 25,000 note. sure makes a lot of sense to me. However, I think your profit numbers sounds right.

For a plan that will not work. Several months ago I was thinking like you are. Mick

The 50 note becomes .05 (5 cents). A three decimal move is the same on all currency notes. The 25K is just the easiest example for people to use. If the value of the currency is to remain neutral (meaning unchanged) then when three zeroes are removed from the currency it coincides with three zeroes removed from the rate. At that point the 25K note is worth exactly the same amount in U.S. dollars after the "lop" as it was before.

Edited by KingG

:o:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o

wbs1 you are a classic idiot!!! There is no way a dumb a$$ iraqi minister is going to spill the beans to your business associate.In other words you got this info from the 6th grade kid that cut the lawn at your third ex-wife's trailer.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

First of all - I'm sure you didn't post this with any negative intent..However, I question the truth of this information. I think that you question this yourself by "I don't know if the minister gave him correct info, but that is what was told to him". My question to you and anyone else is why would you post it if you have doubts yourself of the validity of this conversation and the information? And like others have asked, why would someone in high level of government be giving out this sort of information at such a high risk.

Second - I agree with Bond Lady in one of her recent posts and that is if you are unable to produce links and back up material for what you say it should be regarded as an attempt to mislead others. Many others replying to your post have questioned the validity of this conversation and so called "intel" and even though it is in the rumors section doesn't necessarily mean it's ok to post gossip.

And Third - I also can see that here we are now at the shake out. I am sure just as there were pumpers to increase sales there's going to be the rug beaters trying to shake out a significant number of investors before RV. It is sad that so many trusting people and people who could clearly benefit financially from this AND benefit others not to mention the US Economy and affect the world economy will choose to get out because of this kind of information.

Let's not forget that this is a legal tender. It will be acknowledged as viable and one of the most important steps for Iraq to join the Global Market and to make it's country recognized and respected. Without the ability to trade with an Internationally recognized currency they are dead in the water. There are too many factors and reasons why this will RV and that time is of the essence.

I like many of you STAND STRONG in this investment and know that it is always darkest before the dawn but the dawn always comes. Always. :)

NAMASTE everyone.

• Upvote 1

Well said ................... what else can i say +1

Go RV :twothumbs:

just an FYI. The worlds crude is purchased in USD and has NOTHING to do with dinar. That is why gas is so expensive right now. Since Obama and geitner are so bent on destroying our economy one of their action items is the devaluation of the USD and as such takes MUCH more USD to buy oil thus the high prices. There are so many that believe that Iraq cannot exist with their low value currency but countries around the world do it every day. Do you know if you remove Kuwait the average currency value of all the oil producing countries including Venezuela is about $.25 so in reality they can exist forever. Now they probably will RD so that it wont take so many IQD to carry with them which includes increases in value. Dont worry, we wont get windfalls as these site gurus want you to believe. They are in it to sell dinar.

The way people act around here when someone tries to post something they view as important is shameful. I don't know why anyone would want to bother posting anything if they are going to be shot down just for making a post. If you don't like what is posted shut up about it and move some where else but don't nag on the one who is trying to make a civilized post. I truly wonder why some of you are even on here.

maybe i'm mistaken, but i thought this was a forum.

just an FYI. The worlds crude is purchased in USD and has NOTHING to do with dinar. That is why gas is so expensive right now. Since Obama and geitner are so bent on destroying our economy one of their action items is the devaluation of the USD and as such takes MUCH more USD to buy oil thus the high prices. There are so many that believe that Iraq cannot exist with their low value currency but countries around the world do it every day. Do you know if you remove Kuwait the average currency value of all the oil producing countries including Venezuela is about $.25 so in reality they can exist forever. Now they probably will RD so that it wont take so many IQD to carry with them which includes increases in value. Dont worry, we wont get windfalls as these site gurus want you to believe. They are in it to sell dinar.

the destruction of our currency started long before obama and geitner.

This "real intel" is NOT real intel. If the guy that told you this has ANY credibility or inside knowledge, for him to flat out tell you that it would be "insider trading". So he is deliberately deceiving you (misinformation) to keep himself safe. The more I hear LOP talk the more excited I get because that just reaffirms with me that people are pushing hard for a misinformation campaign (to discourage investment in the dinar so they can be the only ones - or limit how many actually get rich off of this). So I feel like it's gonna be a decent-sized RV. I, for one, believe the Christian post about the prophetic prediction (George Robinson). And if his date and rate are off by a couple days and a few cents I won't be surprised, nor will he lose credibility in my eyes. So I'm rooting for his take from the LORD of $3.87(to $3.89) and May 29th to June 1st range. GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 1

I have just recently joined this site and i do not want to hear talk about another year b4 this money rvs!! I am not a well off person and i really look forward to it happening real soon!!!!
<BR><BR>Well buckle up for the ride. Some of us have been looking for it to happen "real soon" for a few years now. Hopefully we won't have to wait a few more. <BR><BR>Roadrunner <BR><BR>Oh, by the way; welcome to the forum Edited by Roadrunner

The 50 note becomes .05 (5 cents). A three decimal move is the same on all currency notes. The 25K is just the easiest example for people to use. If the value of the currency is to remain neutral (meaning unchanged) then when three zeroes are removed from the currency it coincides with three zeroes removed from the rate. At that point the 25K note is worth exactly the same amount in U.S. dollars after the "lop" as it was before.

April 14, 2011 at 2:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

(MY ORIGINAL POST AND QUESTION)

MickeyMember

Posts: 10 * Iraqi TV Rumor: Ray from don't promote other sites 4/14/11

April 14th, 2011 12:05 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

Steve,

Just got off the phone with my contact in Iraq. I have HUGE NEWS!!! The CBI sent a formal request to Parliament about three hours ago to vote on deleting the three zeroes from the currency. This was even put on Iraqi TV as a subtitle that scrolls at the bottom of the screen.

Also, Shabibi is in Switzerland right now. He is in meeting at the BIS bank in Basel. He has approximately 15 people with him. Three or four are his personal advisors, two US Treasury people and other staffers. They will be there one week total. After that they are scheduled to come to the US and then the UK.

Also, The CBI will be dumping the old banking system across Iraq in about a week and starting up the new system.

The RV is at the door step and this ride is almost over. Praise God!! I’ll keep you informed of any new info I receive.

Blessings,

Ray

KingG, this is (MY ORIGINAL POST AND QUESTION) concerning the 000's.

Just got this post off of another site, I must say I am one confused puppy. Is it bad for the 000's to be deleted, is it good for the 000's to be deleted. or is this a miss understanding regarding language, and does it mean that Iraq is just buying up the larger notes with the 000's. If you bought a 25,000 dinar note for $25 USA, and the 000's are removed does that mean I now have 25 dinars, and if it is then revalued at $3 usa, does that mean it is only worth $75 usa. If so I donot see that as being a good thing. Would appreciate any comments, I only started research Feb 2011. So I do not know what many of you know that have been in it for years. Thanks Mickey

April 14, 2011 at 3:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KingG, this is the answer to my question concerning the 000's.

QboltMember

Posts: 22 I had a detailed discussion with Randy about this yesterday. This is MY understanding and Randy confirmed it. They are removing the large notes from circulation. This means that anyone with a 25,000 dinar note will recieve 100 x 250 dinar notes. It's like taking a $1000 bill and exchanging it for 10 x $100 bills.

The USA use to have a $10,000 note and a $1000 note but they removed those from circulation, and not by taking the 000's off the bills. Also, the word "lop" in not enen a currency term according to the experts. Some have also looked at it as the price now .00086, then you remove the 000's and it becomes .86 per dinar. Anyway it is my understanding that Iraq is not going to devalue their currency. Blessings Mick