Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Oke Rumor***

easyrider

Hmmm, starting to wonder..... If Terry + OKIE = code for Teriyaki. Are these two getting their "Intel" from Japanese kitchen help?

Or, could Terry + OKIE = Karaoke cause they're sure singing a familiar tune!

Edited by RVWITHME

OKIE_OIL_MAN] TO ALL WHO LAST NIGHT THAT TALKED WITH PILOT ABOUT CHRISTMAS----TONIGHT IS CHRISTMAS EVE--NUFF SAID--PERIOD--SELAH----GONE

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] JUST REMEMBER ME--THAT'S ALL--GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU--THIS IS MY LAST POST

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] BLAINO--JUST GOT ANOTHER CALL------SHUT HER DOWN AND DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] BLAINO--RESPOND AND RESPOND NOW!!!!!!!

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] SHUT HER DOWN AND DO IT NOW-----!!!!!!!!

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ALL SITES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SHUT DOWN TONIGHT

[okie_oil_man] do not be confused--tonight is christmas eve--things need to be taken care of---

[okie_oil_man] all sites are supposed to be shut down tonight

[onedown] okie_oil_man you need to call Tony then

[okie_oil_man] onedown--just did

[okie_oil_man] already published in iraqi newspapers

[okie_oil_man] tickets are more expensive today for plane rides

may 16 6:24 pm [peachee] thanks to all our citizens for your understanding

may 16 6:24 pm [okie_oil_man] everyone get ready for your notification

Okie dokie I get it...a little slow before my morning coffee! I am sure that there are a plethora of sites such as this one all over the world. Can't imagine there being a "site police" monitoring every one and every word. If these sites are monitored, then they must have gotten "permission" to open the sites in the first place! Also, if the "site monitors" are monitoring the sites, then it is safe to assume that the members are being monitored too, if that is the case, then the personal information could fall into the "wrong hands" As much as I enoy reading Okie's posts, this really "scares" me, right or wrong! So Okie, fess up!

HA! Who you guys trying to kid. You love his stuff. 3 pages tells it all. What would we all do without our funny man OKIE. <---indeed! +1

Thanks for a great read easy

Well said, and touché!!! I must agree with you there!

Cheers!

wink.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OKIE_OIL_MAN] TO ALL WHO LAST NIGHT THAT TALKED WITH PILOT ABOUT CHRISTMAS----TONIGHT IS CHRISTMAS EVE--NUFF SAID--PERIOD--SELAH----GONE

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] JUST REMEMBER ME--THAT'S ALL--GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU--THIS IS MY LAST POST

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] BLAINO--JUST GOT ANOTHER CALL------SHUT HER DOWN AND DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] BLAINO--RESPOND AND RESPOND NOW!!!!!!!

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] SHUT HER DOWN AND DO IT NOW-----!!!!!!!!

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ALL SITES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SHUT DOWN TONIGHT

[okie_oil_man] do not be confused--tonight is christmas eve--things need to be taken care of---

[okie_oil_man] all sites are supposed to be shut down tonight

[onedown] okie_oil_man you need to call Tony then

[okie_oil_man] onedown--just did

[okie_oil_man] tickets are more expensive today for plane rides

may 16 6:24 pm [peachee] thanks to all our citizens for your understanding

may 16 6:24 pm [okie_oil_man] everyone get ready for your notification

That is "NUFF" from you OKIE !! Thought you Quit ? How much longer are you going to leed us around by our Johnson's ? Your intel is becoming a joke !

Well ok I'm waiting and feeling positive about this. I'm holding my ticket and awaiting for the numbers to be drawn. Thanks EZ for the post. God Bless Semper Fi

BOBBYDEE ~ I ALWAYS LOVE YOUR POSITIVE ATTITUDE... biggrin.gif Makes me feel I am not alone...... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifTHANKS>

Too many haters out there, that I am guessing are poor and have NO patience!! I love all the stories.. THIS IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING ON T.V. even with all my 600 channels...LOL

• Upvote 1

Everyone knows that no matter how hard we bash his overly obvious rumors, that they still are grounded in the fundamental structure of this entire "investment" and that we all desire in our deepest levels of psyche to believe incontrovertibly that Okie's "rumors" are true and that his information is reliable. We all want what's best for our banks accounts and/or basement safes. What Okie is spouting is undeniably the best for those aforementioned things, so why does everyone fight the feeling? I say, just be hopeful that it's true and don't talk negative about it, and just let the "pumpers" do what they do. I don't see how they're realistically getting paid by anyone, as we can't tie their nonsense theories and ideas to anything concrete between dinar dealers and rumor posts. I say, if anything, that Okie and all others like him, are simply just "higher level" pawns in this game that are so much more eccentric and ridiculous with their attitudes and information because they are closer to the source of knowledge coming out of the minds, fingers, and computers of those in charge of everything, those behind this masquerade and control game. Is Okie really in cahoots with people "in the know"? Does it matter? If he believes he is, he is already one step higher or closer to the truth than we are, regardless of what we say to knock him down a peg or three. Let's just stay grounded, at least I know I will, and just take the information for what it is, rumor. No sense in going bat s*** crazy over the slightest mention of Okie's name or his famous fake intel. Just sayin'...

Well said and couldn't agree more. Take it in with a grain of salt.

I wish there was a way to track how many people bought dinars since this was posted. The only reason this has gone on this long is because the speculation has driven the demand up to where the auctions keep the supply going. It's simple economics. If all the gurus shut up and the dealers close up shop, maybe we have something here. Just a thought. I hope Okie clause shuts up soon too because enough is nuff said.

• Upvote 1

People be kind..He is just telling us what he has gathered up..Stop and think how close we are guys. We took this ride with Okie and guess what..I enjoy his encouragement. At least he is taking the high road and isn't a negative person.. If it makes you feel better to bash him, then do it, I just prefer to find a little bit of truth out of all his posts and actually he has been correct quite often.. Thank you Okie for the up lifting post. Go RV...:rolleyes:

I'm sorry - did I read that right? !! Are we talking about the same Okie ?!? :huh::blink:

Pammy, you must be new to the zany antics of dear ole Okie, for I have yet to see a post where he has been CORRECT !!

According to Okie the dinar has RV'd every weekend since last summer. How does that make him correct unless you are referring to syntax or the grammatical presentation of his thoughts ... and even there I doubt you would find many cases where he is correct, despite his cumma sum laude standing.

After all his posts, wouldn't it be awesome if Okie was finally, finally RIGHT?

Come on RV!!

AFTER ALL HIS POSTS AND BS WOULDNT IT BE AWSOME IF OKIE WAS FINALLY STRUCK BY LIGHTNING.

DEAR GOD, PLEASE IF OKIE OR ANY OTHER LYING PUMPER TRIES TO SCREEW ANYONE ELSE BY LYING AND SPREADING PURE BS I PRAY YOU STRIKE THEM DOWN LEAVING NOTHING BUT ASHES :)

• Upvote 1

I wish there was a way to track how many people bought dinars since this was posted. The only reason this has gone on this long is because the speculation has driven the demand up to where the auctions keep the supply going. It's simple economics. If all the gurus shut up and the dealers close up shop, maybe we have something here. Just a thought. I hope Okie clause shuts up soon too because enough is nuff said.

What? and put an end to all the "fun"? LOL!!!

Cheers!!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Okie said this Monday Nite. It's Wednesday now in Iraq. Shouldn't we have seen it yet? :blink:

Oh wait, silly me, Okie's "Intel" is always 2-3 days ahead of time ! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Everyone knows that no matter how hard we bash his overly obvious rumors, that they still are grounded in the fundamental structure of this entire "investment" and that we all desire in our deepest levels of psyche to believe incontrovertibly that Okie's "rumors" are true and that his information is reliable. We all want what's best for our banks accounts and/or basement safes. What Okie is spouting is undeniably the best for those aforementioned things, so why does everyone fight the feeling? I say, just be hopeful that it's true and don't talk negative about it, and just let the "pumpers" do what they do. I don't see how they're realistically getting paid by anyone, as we can't tie their nonsense theories and ideas to anything concrete between dinar dealers and rumor posts. I say, if anything, that Okie and all others like him, are simply just "higher level" pawns in this game that are so much more eccentric and ridiculous with their attitudes and information because they are closer to the source of knowledge coming out of the minds, fingers, and computers of those in charge of everything, those behind this masquerade and control game. Is Okie really in cahoots with people "in the know"? Does it matter? If he believes he is, he is already one step higher or closer to the truth than we are, regardless of what we say to knock him down a peg or three. Let's just stay grounded, at least I know I will, and just take the information for what it is, rumor. No sense in going bat s*** crazy over the slightest mention of Okie's name or his famous fake intel. Just sayin'...

First I'd like to say I appreciate Easyrider bringing us the rumors to read. BUT even though these are obvious rumors to us who have been in this a long time, I'm afraid that some new people to this investment think this is real and end up buying more because of these rumors. I know when I was new and I first heard, whoever the guru at the time, spout out stuff like this I went and bought more. I don't mind admitting it:) I never put myself in financial jeopardy but a lot of people have because these rumors make it sound like such a sure thing and they'd get all they put in and way more in a few days. Just saying, and just my opinion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Easy,

Why do you keep bringing this stuff over here????

Because i can frank im not here to please only YOU my friend so if you dont like it move on, I will continue to keep posting when you see my name don't read them they are rumors and just that why bash me i didnt write this sh%&. Everyone can make a decision to either read or not to read them, believe them or not believe them either way it doesnt matter to me either way.

• Upvote 1