Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****PTR CC notes****

easyrider

Dan, Tony, RayRen, Traveling Soldier, Cheesecake, Elsie, Wendy, ButchB, Simon, Dolphin Lady, Viper

KYLawman doing better today – he is in the hospital

Dan: Wendy is calling Tony re wants to know the name fo the contest winner on the target. We can put them up on the board for that and the other one. We will announce winners on the following day’s call.

We’ll get all the intel /rumors out first and a conversation about a few things. That way if people are at work they can jump off. Not going to record the q/a’s.

I hope you will like What Tony will tell you. Will announce last week’s winners form 5 contests. Formats for this week. Hopefully the rv will be here and talk about getting together and change our situations. Not a lot of information – waiting on a few things. At the very end – not a .lot of information from an intel standpoint.

Tony: Don’t think there is a bunch of things to tell you – we are waiting. I expected to get a phone call every day. The day is not over with yet. I can tell you that people did get paid over there. Why we don’t see it all across the board is yet to be determined. Got word that prices were being changed yesterday cause they got paid at the rv rate.

Dan: Not to be a controversy but we are repeating – we don’t believe everything we hear. When you hear what we are telling you wouldn‘t you agree we are repeating what we are hearing and have confirmed this as much as possible – we a re sharing it.

Tony: I always say I can’t prove it wrong and contrary to popular believe don’t know why they would lie to me I don’t know. Yet to determine what benefit they should get out of it. Just like here – what benefit do we get out of lying to you – nothing.

Dan; There are some people who will do things to get attention and we try to weed them out. We have heard a lot today. Heard Obama is in Memphis giving speeches. Heard a rumor he was in Iraq…don’t believe it. Hear the 3 ministers have to be seated – thought they have done that at least 10 times already. We don ‘t go to other sites. Getting this from our sources that we are confident in. 2 sets of sources – Tony’s, mine, and our mods that have their sources. After we compile all of our info we put it out to our members and say that is what we are hearing. Doesn’t mean it’s the most accurate.

We are going to have a call everyday Monday through Friday = not on weekends unless it RV’s then. In past we’ve had people ask us – can you please just do something? Are we still on target? If we didn’t have some kind of call… we are hearing that everything we heard this weekend was correct but being held off by something. Ine reason we are haering was hreld off we can’t talk about o the call.

Tony: Think you explained it. I am still upbeat. The infom=rmation that I received still a spoossibility that we could hear to night could drah into tomorrow am. From allsources – the same weekend they were quiet all weekednd… we were quiet waiting for things to happen. Quiet before the storm. Should have been done. Most people we are contacting from most agencies are saying don

T know – it is going to happen. Still time in the day for it to happen. There are things going on in the parliament over there. They are voting on some things. 11 o’clock now. Could still hear something tonight or tomorrow.

Everything done except for an announcement 3 ministers should be done. For those that it applies to – I did talk to someone else today and the dong is supposed to go along with this. Look for both of them.

Dan: Tony – you said something earlier that I did appreciate about the intel we are getting. Some we will beat around the bush a bit. We were hearing about a timeline… this time…. This time… thins time.. In Kuwait it happened that night. I try to put these pieces together so that I can reason why it has taken this long. Viper. Chief Elsie, Wendy and a lot of you guys that look up the news please jump in.

We were hearing this is being held off. The day of the announcement in Kuwait they held an auction. 24 hours before they said would take another year.

I am hearing this may not happen for 2 0-4 days.

Tony: The things that I do know from credible sources that this delay could be misinformation. I heard this today. Heard an actual fist fight in parliament, demanding this be done and announced today. Someone trying to say not quite ready. I believe it is. Elsie sent me a link re CBI shut down the banks that are not part of the system today. They weren’t going to have the information. You just don’t do that for no reason. Something was planned to take place. Doesn’t happen without us being right there. My daughter told me that Bloomberg says down right now cause of in country rating. Something is taking place. For whatever reason – I believe the announcement will be shortly. Because of the information that I gave you. Some I didn’t. People paid at the rate. The contractors were prepared it is at the rate. Effective the first of May in the new denominations.

I know it was yesterday they got put on blackout. The agencies were. The military are doing other things on their bases. I am surprised that we haven’t heard this already.

I know I saw Obama in TN today. On TV. Can’t blame him cause he is not in a meeting arguing over rates. Can’t blame him today.

Dan- I don’t believe that he and Hillarious have been arguing. That is what we have heard from good sources. It is possible but I don’t believe that 2 people on this planet are holding up the world economy. It doesn’t make sense that people got a check and are waiting to cash it but we are hearing that.

On our board this weekend…. Think about something. Came from a call I did a while ago. I am a parent with grandkids. A lot of you have kids. Put yourself in this place with a child.

Has to do with the rv, things you see on the board, life in general. Place yourself at a picnic. Parent standing off away from the child close to a road. A lady comes out from no where and grabs your daughter. Can’t hear what she is saying. Daughter looks scared. Can you feel that – how dare you touch my kid. The person walking with you says – this lady’s twin walked out right in front of a vehicle on the road and was killed and over reacts now. Now you have a little different appreciation when you hear the whole story. I hope you understand the gravity of that.

Sometimes you hear or see something and get infuriated. If you knew the truth you would appreciate it. Like the RV – we don’t know the whole story. Like things that are posted on the boards about Tony and I. Things we did 15 years ago – you don’t have the full story. Many things posted for those in the public eye. You have to understand the whole story in order to understand what is going on. I am very emotional and jump to conclusions. Really frustrates me. Hope you can relate to not only the story, the rv etc. We are all wondering what’s going on.

Elsie: Read another article this am from Citigroup. They hired Dennis Flannery, who is a former US diplomat to oversee the team in Iraq as holder of 4th largest reserves, and held develop their economy. They are getting all their ducks in a row.

Tony: They are. More evidence that this is happening. The big banks getting involved. Happening soon or they wouldn’t bring in these types of people.

Dan: Viper did you hear anything?

Viper: haven’t been able to get in touch with Paul.

Tony: He did call me. I want to talk about him on the call. Said he did get confirmation that some people were paid with their contracts over there. Larger contracts oil companies not the small guys. Was supposed to be rv money. He felt good about it.

Dan: Still waiting today for the east coast before 6?

Tony: We are still waiting. Don’t know if it will happen or not. Expecting everything today – still a possibility. Got a call that said don’t look for it till Tuesday. Kind of blew that off. A credible source but only one. Hoping that problem got resolved already and could still happen today. If a timing issue it could be tomorrow. That time frame hasn’t hit yet so I still have hope for today.

Dan: If I bug him long enough we’ll hear more.

Simon: Just got a call that the emergency session of parliament got out an hour ago… haven’t heard the announcement yet. Started early, early and been an emergency session all day. Had to do with them finalizing everything for the security ministers. Whether that was holding up rv or not ….

Dan: Trying to milk Tony for a bit. We are trying to talk a little here since that’s why people are here. We are getting daily tidbits of information. Sending out emails to get closer to last minute. We’ll do this every day. It is actually inconvenient for us but best time to do it.

Elsie: 3 new VP’s approved.

Dan: That’s why the president and vp’s don’t mean much over there. They are VP’s of different offices. Corporations have multiple vp’s. Still believe a bigger piece behind the story. I was told that what took place this weekend was not completed and was pushed off till today. Then we got a call that it was pushed off till tomorrow or weds. Tony said he thought that was a ruse and could be today.

Some of the things we are repeating and we don’t always believe in. We are giving you all the information – you are getting that and can make your decisions. I am not telling you a date. I am giving you the information that we are getting

Tony: You are getting information that you should never get. Not common. Information that we should probably never had. Me, Dan, all the mods, we came on and showed you our discussion process. It is going back and forth they are discussing it – you are hearing that part of it. We have to remember – some of this stuff you would hear nothing about. Would only have heard it was done. We are taking the ride with those guys – in parliament, white house, agencies etc. Going though daily discussions, ups and downs… sometimes we hear both sides of it. They’re not even hearing both sides of it,. The currency exchange guys are not even hearing that. You are getting more information than they are getting. Then you have to decide what to follow. Crazy at times. Majority of the time you have to let common sense play out. What is a bluff, what isn’t. What is fact – fiction.

Facts always come out and then a little bit of their opinion is added. Have to base it on their opinion. Sometimes they say – they were sitting there and this is what they heard and this is what it means to them. I always say thank you and then see how it fits in to what I am hearing. You guys get more than me cause I don’t go to other sites.

I have never once heard anyone else’s conference call.

From everything I am hearing we are at the end f the road. From forex, banking, intel on both sides. Whether an hour or a day I feel it is here.

Dan: Trying to be as connected as we can. Want you guys to get your email addresses ready…. Trying to make contest fun. Five winners a week.

25k@another site.com is email address. Have today’s date of May 16th in subject and in body say still waiting. 100th person that sends that in gets 25k dinars.

Will announce that winner tomorrow. Like to send them out at end of the week.

Tony: We used still waiting on Friday.

Dan: That’s ok… the date separates them.

Tony: From what I am hearing that 25k note will be over $100,000. Not just a 25k note. Well over 100k for sending out an email.

Dan: Since we have started have put a lot of $$ and time into this. Want to acknowledge people suggesting donations. So far all we have done is spend money and time. Glad that our members have stood up for us. Saying we know the guys. Last week we gave out dinars – and will do a half a million a month. I am struggling to see how we are going to get you guys for something. Thank you for having our backs when some of the riff raff comes onto the board. We have one of the best teams on the net.

Tony: Cynthia Owens is the 13th.

Dan: Cynthia – check your emails. J. Jerome – you will also get an email. Steven Holland will get one as well. Robert Borrowman – on the 10th you will get an email. On the 9th – I believe her name was Tracy – she was going to send me an email but didn’t get it. A former banker who was going to her daughter’s school. Those are the people who won last week. We’ll send an email to you today. Tomorrow’s winner will be announced tomorrow. The 100,000 dinar winner will be announced tomorrow.

Wendy: On the dartboard can’t announce tomorrow. A lot didn’t make the board to be voted on. Mods will have tot tlak to decide how we will do this contest. Have to figure out how we will do this.

Dan: They didn’t make it cause they didn’t know how to send the image. Trying to make it fair.

Wendy – There were emails that were sent to the email and didn’t make it to the board.

Dan: Post RV the 100k can be a half a million $. Let’s enter the contest if we are still not where we want to be or if you have someone you want to donate or give it to.

What we did send out with the email was a test email. I set the server incorrectly cause I set it at 40- 50 a minute. From now on and if rv happened will know with in 15 minutes. You can go and check your email settings in your profile.

Mrs. Orlando – Know you have probably looked at the forum this weekend. Over last 3 days and trouble stopping the bashing. Were some great members who stood up for every one. We will continue to go in and stop them and make them invisible. They want to cause trouble before we get there.

Dan: I am going to call a spade a spade. We booted a group off of our board cause of foul language etc. Chicken Hunter and that group. Want to bring you guys the best intel we can… spending weekends trying to keep things clean. We have thousands of members who try to help to do that. I appreciate the way you guys to that. When we see that post them up and when we say – hey it’s them they go back to where they were.

Tony: Don’t you guys just love how Dan says we aren’t going to talk about something and then we talk about it for 15 minutes. Hahahaha. Let’s answer some ?’s now. I would like to do something special with them today. I know I can and Tony can answer the ?’s. I would like to turn it over to Chief… not here today….

Dan: They can address the ?’s to anyone they want….

Tony: Michael?

? Re SF – Would you have that before Memorial Day or after if this were to happen now? Will Ty have after banking hour cash ins?

Tony: It would more than likely be after.

RE Ty – would have to be during banking hours for wires.

? Noticed there was a particular guru on boards was very positive who said suddenly that wasn’t going down to 2012 on Planet Dinar. Was Longfellow. Supposedly had a source who had connections with a banker in Iraq, Said he was in Italy. Said it was ready to go by 15th or 16th…

Dan: Said his people already got paid…. Remember. Said it was over…Then says 2012. Well what happened to the people who already got x dollars in their finances.

I said no way. We will hear this is a mistake in the future. Could it go to 2012? Sure. But the monetary system of the world waiting on this. Put in place a long time ago. Done for a reason. To say waiting for 2012 or later means doesn’t know what is going on. Longfellow jumped out of nowhere. Chicken dude we asked to leave came out of nowhere and said he was mentioned on a presidential meeting by name. Have to look at this sometimes…. Things like that make me think something is wrong here. A frustrating thing for me. I don’t believe the posts.

? for Elsie or another mod. Say Tony calls Check early in the am… calls all the mods…. Elsie – where are you going to go to make sure it has happened?

Tony: Change that to Viper.

Viper: I will probably check the CBI.

? The new one that no one has seen yet or the old one?

Tony: Saying you haven’t seen the new one yet. Thought already out.

? For Dan – re a 3 percent increase on the dong. Heard rumors about it being in Bangkok? Any news on the dong?

Tony: You saw .26? I can tell you what I know about the dong. I heard that … was on a call this am – that all of their large denoms had been pulled and thought it would rv today but waiting for Iraq so done at same time. They were actually informed it would happen today but hasn’t. Heard it was going on the black market for 4 cents. Don’t know what that means.

? Wanted to share some information. Listened to Randy Koonze yesterday. Saying he anticipated seeing RV by Wednesday. Said all waiting for is the ministers to be voted on and due to the emergency parliamentary meeting. Said that when it does come to light we should be able to see it on the running ticker on Fox News. Also said the dong has not revalued yet and wouldn’t rv till after Iraq. Said that in 2008 – Condoleezza Rice had 11 currencies on list with Iraq first one. Said they would all be within a certain time of each other.

Tony – I agree fact that it hasn’t. I do know about the emergency parliamentary meeting. But don’t think it will be a month between the rv of that. It will be minutes or seconds. Other than that I agree with him.

? The security ministers… you guys have talked about things holding this back… I am wondering of one of those things holding things up is the security ministers? Said 5 things holding things up….

Dan: Not’s what I am hearing. I agree with Tony 100% and from other sources. The choosing was done a while ago. An excuse kind of like the Hillarious Obama thing is an excuse. The PTB have some other agenda. The people giving us this information are hearing something holding it back. Should have been done already.

Tony: I am not hearing that. Hearing that the ministers were picked over a month ago and still saying that.

Dan: Double Bull called and just getting out of hospital. Was diagnosed as a blood clot. Put him on cumadin and released him. He doesn’t want any attention. Still a scare till its over.

? 2 questions. Interested in your perspective on wire changes at DB. And ? – if I had a secret and wanted to misdirect people and let it out to all different people… sometimes In wonder as we get closer…. Are we getting this from a couple of sources at top and letting it leak out from a couple of people…. Asking to know if the information you feel is credible.

Tony: We have been told a few times already we are getting some false information and getting it on purpose cause we are getting good information. I got a call saying don’t know where you are getting your intel but getting really good intel and we can’t figure it out. Months ago it could have been affecting what was going on. Months ago. People getting information they shouldn’t have been getting Some things should ‘t have been out. Was creating a bit of a problem. I think at the level we are at no w – no need for that… everything signed on …. That we could affect. No more.

I always try to go through the documents we have … all of our resources together… after that had to be common sense to me. What makes common sense if I was doing this… information I have on how military works… govt works… what makes sense. What was people’s opinion and how much was information they got.

Don’t feel right now that we are that important that they have to create misinformation of dates months from now. Don’t see where we come into the equation right now.

Dan: I don’t know. What the public is hearing is more important that we give credit to or they wouldn’t put out all the misinformation. Look at Kuwait. They have always tried to mislead people. I agree we are not that important to worry about. Not just talking about us though. Talking about the public opinion. Always have an agenda and don’t know what it is. How can you account that every Monday we hear it is going to happen then Wednesday then Friday. We have been hearing this for many months in a row. Because of the intel we go into the weekends thinking it is happening. I don’t know if our opinion matters. For some reason someone seems to think the public matters cause they are throwing us off.

I talked to Ty right before the call. Was waiting for his call since Friday. Said he is doing business with a different bank for the wires. Trying to know his minimum reserves down to 3 million but didn’t happen. Should be fixed today. Just a switch in the bank. Know he is trying to save some things with Western Union as well. When his site goes down completely is a notice to me. I don’t expect him to play games.

? re many different rates over the weeks. A tiered rv with an intro rate and then going up… what are your current thoughts.

Dan: You know I start at $3.22 and don’t know about the rest. Close to Kuwait dinar.

Tony: I don’t know the full plan. Hold a couple of different ones. You will get paid. I heard there was going to be a rate to get everyone to bring money in – really attractive…. Most people say even at .86 will be all in.

I think RV will cause dollar to rise gold and silver to go down. Real Estate market has continued to go down especially high end real estate. Will take another hit this summer. Plans for dollar to go down by end of summer. Gold and silver would rise and so would dinar. Will cycle. I am preparing for the worst and hoping for the best. Some of you will be all in no matter what happens. Plan for the worst.

? Rate contractors were paid at?

Tony: What we are hearing is over $3.00. Plan at that. Been told we are going to like the rate. I can feel very confident in saying over $3.00.

? Are they planning a meeting in Iraq tomorrow if the security ministers not done today? Any thoughts about the IMF brouhaha?

Tony: We say not important cause we feel already there. Announcement of them is important. I am sure we will find out. I am glad it is over. Tells me that the one lone call that we got saying it was going on and waiting till Tuesday was correct.

I am going to say this and not get in trouble. Don’t think it was done to stop the rv. I don’t believe in the incident. I don’t believe everything I read or see on tv cause I know better. Think about this. A guy who is running for president in another country who leads in that election and has diplomatic immunity, gets arrested and there is no bail. When has that ever happened? It is all about the same thing but I don’t think it will stop what is going on. Don’t want to get to far into that.

? About Forex Boards. I have Reuters, Forex, Oz boards all pulled up. All showing different rates last night within 10 – 30 dinar difference… Is that more testing… what do you think?

Simon: Prior to going live? I use Netdania cause it is live streaming. It is updated immediately. Could have been the time that they closed which could show a different rate. Not a lot of traction analyzing a non tradable currency.

Tony: Thank you to all the mods and to everyone on the call thank you for being a part of the team.

• Upvote 4

I find it interesting that the conversation is now loaded down with disclaimers. Maybe I'm wrong and there is some truth to the 'being investigated' rumors that have surfaced lately. Things that make you go hmmmm. Oh well, Go RV

? Rate contractors were paid at?

Tony: What we are hearing is over $3.00. Plan at that. Been told we are going to like the rate. I can feel very confident in saying over $3.00.

:lol: wow all those contractors are really well behaved ...not a single one has posted any information or proof that they were paid post RV rate.

They could anonymously of course if it really happened...which it didn't.

I'm just a little "nobody" in all of this.

I was here today, just about to put voodoo curse on these so-called gurus until I read this post.

Seems like the first time ever that I've heard these guys actually spit out a bit of truth.

What I read sounds more grounded than ever, they are admitting that their intel sources are, often, given bad info.

I'm not going to absorb this "today or tomorrow" line, someday it'll happen, when Iraq decides to take things seriously.

Maybe there is some truth to the UN and IMF getting tired of Iraq's crap and pushing forward, who knows?

The head of the IMF getting shagged and a new head taking over, could be a scheme IMHO. Again, who knows? :unsure:

P.S. thanks for this post easy! :)

• Upvote 1

I don't know how large a membership they have over there, but it concerns me that they are telling their members the rate will be over $3 dollars and most of us on this site are thinking no way! I hope we are wrong!(but I doubt it).

I don't know how large a membership they have over there, but it concerns me that they are telling their members the rate will be over $3 dollars and most of us on this site are thinking no way! I hope we are wrong!(but I doubt it).

Well I guess we will just have to hurry up and wait again

I love how Tony keeps saying how people have cashed in already...oh and by the way, how's that new helicopter and Bentley doin? I have no respect for delusional liars...it doesn't take too much brains to read public articles and twist them into your own "intel"...joker!

biggrin.gif