Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dusty, Blaino CC

larryc6610

I listen to the Conference call today with Dusty and Blaino. Interesting to say the least.

One of the coments was "You have only 45 days to cash in"?

I just got off the phone with the IRS and they have No Knowledge of such a ruling.

And "It's to complicated an issue for the IRS. You must go to a CPA for that type of information"?

And where will the CPA get thier information. From Congress and the tax laws? WTF!

Is there a law or ruling number one can go to to see why?

Some of the other CC information;

Don't do wire transfers due to the Homeland Security locking up your money for up to 24 months

Banks are prefered for cash in.

Pay the Tax up front

Tim Geithner said "US will have a large influx of taxs by June 15th.

RV will come in at $4.40

I'm new to this forum so forgive me if I've steped on toes.

Take care

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

since you said you were new , i will be easy on you

firat of all

when you listen to any any and i mean any conference call , you need to pay very close attention to how they make comments . you have for sure mis understood the 45 day issue . but you and many others have done the same thing.

the calls are only to help you understand what may happen . i say again MAY happen

thats my 2 cents

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

And just what would the IRS have to do with a 45 day cash-in time limit???

NOTHING!

Again, Who does? What agency governs the 45 day rule?

firat of all

when you listen to any any and i mean any conference call , you need to pay very close attention to how they make comments . you have for sure mis understood the 45 day issue . but you and many others have done the same thing.

the calls are only to help you understand what may happen . i say again MAY happen

thats my 2 cents

I my have, but it was repeated several times due to questions.

Don't do wire transfers due to the Homeland Security locking up your money for up to 24 months

Pay the Tax up front

Why would you pay your taxes up front when you can invest your money and have till next April 15 to incur all that interest? Also, please explain to me how Homeland Security can lock up someones account for 2 years. That makes no sense to me...maybe if you have a Swiss bank account...with large sums being transfered. This is your money and you will want to have some idea how you are going manage it before the RV. Ask questions, note the answers and use an educated guess from all the data you will be gathering. Trust in yourself!!!

I listen to the Conference call today with Dusty and Blaino. Interesting to say the least.

One of the coments was "You have only 45 days to cash in"?

I just got off the phone with the IRS and they have No Knowledge of such a ruling.

And "It's to complicated an issue for the IRS. You must go to a CPA for that type of information"?

And where will the CPA get thier information. From Congress and the tax laws? WTF!

Is there a law or ruling number one can go to to see why?

Some of the other CC information;

Pay the Tax up front

Tim Geithner said "US will have a large influx of taxs by June 15th.

RV will come in at $4.40

I'm new to this forum so forgive me if I've steped on toes.

Take care

You should really take time and learn about what is going on before

you start making assumptions and phone calls you know

nothing about.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Pay the Tax up front

Why would you pay your taxes up front when you can invest your money and have till next April 15 to incur all that interest? Also, please explain to me how Homeland Security can lock up someones account for 2 years. That makes no sense to me...maybe if you have a Swiss bank account...with large sums being transfered. This is your money and you will want to have some idea how you are going manage it before the RV. Ask questions, note the answers and use an educated guess from all the data you will be gathering. Trust in yourself!!!

YES Homeland secutity can hold your money not because of the rv that has nothing to do with it. a money laundry law that has been in place for yrs that's why their has been many post saying when it rv's and before you cash in let your bank know whats going on as they are the one who send a notice to the feds of a suspicious transfer

You should really take time and learn about what is going on before

you start making assumptions and phone calls you know

nothing about.

Absolutly friend. this was in the "Question forum". Just wanted to see what everyone else felt about it!

I made no "assumptions" about anything. As far as the IRS call, who would you call about an issue like this . . . your minister?

No doubt about it, I'll never make this mistake again.

What a bunch of loser cynics.

Enjoy

• Upvote 3

Sorry for all the rude comments . There is no way of knowing if there is going to be a time limit on cash in because it will only be announced at the time of thr RV and Iraq would be the one to put that stipulation in place. They would do that IF and only IF they were going to make a specific bill or all the currency void. For example if they decide that after said date thay the 25000 bill is no longer valid then they would give u untill that date to cash it in.

Absolutly friend. this was in the "Question forum". Just wanted to see what everyone else felt about it!

I made no "assumptions" about anything. As far as the IRS call, who would you call about an issue like this . . . your minister?

No doubt about it, I'll never make this mistake again.

What a bunch of loser cynics.

Enjoy

Hahahahaha come on man. Don't stomp your feet and walk away from it. Come back swinging kid. Tell them the point you were trying to make. Tell them to Pi$$ off . Tell them anything. Don't just walk away. You will always be a newbi if you cant argue a point. You thought you had some good intel to share. It wasn't and these guys were letting you know that. In their own special way. hahahahahaha

• Upvote 1

firat of all

thats my 2 cents

Thank you for that.

Nothing was said about June 15.

• Upvote 1

It's real interesting to see the difference between the different Dinar sites and forums.

It's like Walmart vs Target. Even tho some of the same people post on the others, the demographics are totally different.

Some want to share their Intelligent thoughts and research, and others just want to "get in your face"! Insecurities and self lothing seem to run amuck!

I agree, this will happen when it happens and it is what it is. All the speculation in the world will make "no" difference. (To get down to some of Y'all's level.)

Be interesting to see how many Mud Buggies and high rise pick ups one can buy with 4.4 mil (Pre tax)

Take care :D