Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can anyone feel it?

TQueezy

So...

I was just online earlier and was going through the posts, and saw the one about the dude talking to some airplane passenger from flight 440 out of Iraq, I think it was, who said that the RV happened last Thurs and was $4.40 for the rate. So I consulted my source, and the answer was hazy for a few moments in my mind, but then it was clear enough to visualize what I was being told after I had asked "Did the RV happen last Thursday and it will be announced sometime this week?"

And the reply was...

"Signs point to yes"

I shook my head in disbelief and asked again after the shaking ceased, I saw...

"You may rely on it"

I was beginning to believe, but had to make sure, 3rd times the charm, best 3 out of 5... A quick shake and...

"My sources say no"

My reliable, ultimate authority source said it had sources of its own who were saying "no"?! Preposterous! I shook until my arms were sore.

"Don't count on it"

And the final time, to clinch the deal...

"Better not tell you now"

I screamed with rage, throwing my source into a nearby mirror, immediately causing a cascading rain of sharp glass shards to flow towards my face.

And now, sitting in the ER later tonight, waiting to be seen for medical attention for my wounds (nurses smirking at me for having just been in the night before to get my stomach pumped for drinking too much Tequila at Okie's pre-RV fiesta), I realized that no matter how reliable and trustworthy a source may be, unless you are willing to die for that source's honor, your life may just be worth more than trusting some information on a rumor or unproved, unverified claim.

Lesson learned: Don't play with magic 8 balls, or any kind of balls (unless you're into that thing) when looking for solid info (please read the metaphorical allusion here folks).

Cheers! Go RV (sometime after this post)!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

the fluttering yes i can feel it inside my gut but it must be just GAS!!!!!!!!

Easy, bro! I thought I smelled you in here...

Take some gas-X homie, the ride's almost over. Don't want to shart your pants right before the final big drop. Cuz right after that there's a loop-de-loo, so you're likely to get shart all up the back of your shirt. Just sayin'...

Don't worry about the fluttering TQueezy, you probably just had an Okie-ism ! :lol:

For those that swing both ways, do you think Okie is the Dinar World's equivalent of Fabio, Brad Pitt, or some other presumably luscious hot model or celebrity? Okie juice cocktail does not sound as appetizing or comforting as Pepto Bismol...

:lol: hahaha....that was actually really funny! buwhahahah.... :lol:

but....

BOOM!!!!!! you dope....thats wot you get for listening to silly rumors...hahhah :lol:

blacklagoon_2.gif

image requested by a1911handler. :D enjoy!

Edited by Shinnidan