Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HUGE Push to Ban Guns. Call to ACTION

robear

I'd say survivor mentalities unite!!

I'd rather be an "Effin Hillbilly", than a "Effin" IDIOTIC MORON!

About the only reason you can sleep soundly without the worry of a home invasion every other night, is because of the possibility of a "Hillbilly" living in your neighborhood.

Otherwise, If you don't believe that, put a sign in your front yard letting everyone know that you have a gun-free home and see if you get much sleep.

*********** 65 (Chuck), Here's an idea for ya...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=C0vyxgJLJVA

Let me help. Use "an" before a word starting with a vowel. Idiotic and moron are redundant also too. Priceless.

Edited by r65
  • Downvote 6

Let me help. Use "an" before a word starting with a vowel. Idiotic and moron are redundant also too. Priceless.

Ooops, looks like you threw out of turn. laugh.gif Attack the idea. Defend your position. Don't take the easy way out by attacking someone's grammar and spelling in a notoriously, grammar and spelling error prone environment.

Point goes to Dinarmillionaire!

-

• Upvote 2

Yeah -- worrying about gun rights is what's really important in life. Killers mentalities unite!! Effin hillbillies.

This is a weak satement by an individual with weak survival skills. With that attitude you won't only be unable to defend yourself in an emergency, you will also not be able to depend on any "hillbillies" to help you out in your time of need. You really shot yourself in the foot with that statement, which is why I think it's best that you just kick rocks. Good luck with your slingshot!

ps. For your sake, I hope you don't try to correct your attacker's grammar. You usually can't spell your way out of a life or death situation.

• Upvote 2

Ooops, looks like you threw out of turn. laugh.gif Attack the idea. Defend your position. Don't take the easy way out by attacking someone's grammar and spelling in a notoriously, grammar and spelling error prone environment.

-

Once again my point is made. Also too was intentional to speak the language of 6th grade grajuts. Wow. Nuff said. Gotta go back to civilization. See ya.

• Downvote 6

r65, You make this too easy. But I'll type slowly so you can understand.

First off, your use of the non-word "Effin" is a dysphemism of the F-word therefore proper use of "an" in the front of it is negated.(Even though I used it once)

Next, you obviously don't know the meanings of the words Idiotic and Moron, they are NOT redundant, so let me help you out...

REDUNDANT- characterized by similarity or repetition (Just so you know in the future)

IDIOTIC- Showing complete lack of thought or common sense.

MORON- A person affected with mild mental retardation.

But, thanks for PROVING my point.

Now that's PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

r65, You make this too easy. But I'll type slowly so you can understand.

First off, your use of the non-word "Effin" is a dysphemism of the F-word therefore proper use of "an" in the front of it is negated.(Even though I used it once)

Next, you obviously don't know the meanings of the words Idiotic and Moron, they are NOT redundant, so let me help you out...

REDUNDANT- characterized by similarity or repetition (Just so you know in the future)

IDIOTIC- Showing complete lack of thought or common sense.

MORON- A person affected with mild mental retardation.

But, thanks for PROVING my point.

Now that's PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!

Lol laugh.gif +1 for this post

• Upvote 1

Once again my point is made. Also too was intentional to speak the language of 6th grade grajuts. Wow. Nuff said. Gotta go back to civilization. See ya.

I think by 'civilization' r65 meant where he could defend Obama, take our guns, 'tax the rich', and defend the rights of those that 'have a right to a hand-out'.............

• Upvote 3

You wouldn't last a week outside of civilization. Did you ever think about what you would do if your cozy little world crumbled? Disasters happen all over the world.

Some are adept and able to survive just about anything. Others rely on somebody else to come and save them.

How would you protect and feed yourself and your family if civilization were out the window and nobody came to help? Could you fight past the zombies to safety and take care of yourself?

You might want a gun or two! sheeesh :shakehead:

• Upvote 1

BUT 'EM CHEAP AND BURY 'EM DEEP!!!!!!!!!!!! They will have to PRY MY GUNS FROM MY COLD DEAD FINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

GOOD! Who else will stand with us on this? Show your support out there use the Rating button below if you agree! Peace.

• Upvote 7

This has nothing to do with gun control in the US. They are talking about Gun dealers who export guns from the US. Read the whole article not just the parts people want to post. :blink:

This from the NRA website and they even say don't circulate BS rumors see below.

Hillarious Clinton And The UN Arms Trade Treaty Rumor

Friday, May 28, 2010

We continue to receive numerous inquiries regarding UN international treaties, and their impact on our Second Amendment rights. The latest rumor making its way around the Internet claims that Secretary of State Hillarious Clinton actually signed a UN small arms treaty.

Contrary to this widely circulated e-mail, Hillarious Clinton has not signed any small arms treaty. She could not have done so, in fact, because no such treaty has yet been negotiated.

As we noted in an update from last November, the UN Arms Trade Treaty will be drafted between now and 2012, and even if signed, would not take effect in the U.S. until it was ratified by the Senate.

Please rest assured that, as we said in November, NRA will be actively involved in this process and will oppose any treaty that would attempt to impose limits on our Second Amendment rights. In the meantime, we urge gun owners to follow this issue in NRA's magazines and NRA-ILA's Grassroots Alerts. We also urge gun owners not to circulate misinformation on this issue.

Here is the link for those non believers and stupid mules who just want to follow.

http://www.nraila.org/legislation/read.aspx?id=5855

:D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Oh, and one other thing to straighten you out on. If you're going to make a feeble attempt to correct someone on the redundancy clause, you might not use ALSO TOO together, as this is as redundant as is gets, they mean the same thing. CLASS DISMISSED! ;)

• Upvote 2

Oh, and one other thing to straighten you out on. If you're going to make a feeble attempt to correct someone on the redundancy clause, you might not use ALSO TOO together, as this is as redundant as is gets, they mean the same thing. CLASS DISMISSED! ;)

Read the rest of the thread and try to keep up. Maybe the kids can help.

• Downvote 3

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.’

~ Thomas Jefferson

FIREARMS REFRESHER COURSE

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone

Colt: The original point and click interface.

Gun control is not about guns; it’s about control

If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?

If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms

If you don’t know your rights, you don’t have any.

Those who trade liberty for security have neither

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved

What part of ‘shall not be infringed’ do you not understand?

The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others

64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.

Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians.

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

You don’t shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

911: Government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer

Assault is a behavior, not a device.

Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.

If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson

Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.

You have only the rights you are willing to fight for

Enforce the gun control laws we ALREADY have; don’t make more.

When you remove the people’s right to bear arms, you create slaves.

The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.

• Upvote 2

If my ancestors would have had more guns a lot of people would not be living in Colorado. If you don’t like guns then move to Australia or the UK. This countries mentality is weapons, the more the better. And if you don’t like my grammar then to bad.

• Upvote 3

Sorry i`m not buying it. Just like BANG G said their`s just to many of us that would rather die then give up the fundamental right to protect one self. It`s just not going to happen. They are not going to kill honest citizens just to appease the UN. COME ON use a little sense for crying out loud. I can honestly say for the most part gun restrictions have lessened since I was a boy. That's right actually gotten better. I can carry a gun period. The concealed carry law was not around in most states when I was young. In most states it was unheard of. Now its just the opposite most states you can legally carry a gun. so stop with the bullcrapp soap box their going to grab all the gun goofyness and quit stirring the pot just to see the reactions you get.

[/quote

When you were young, WE used to hang our guns from a rack in our back window and leave them there,. unlocked,. while we were in school.

....... Never once was one "Stolen".

When I was in the service for this great country I was taught “this is my rifle, this is my gun, this I shoot with, this I have fun.

In case you don’t understand I will say it like this, this is my rifle that I shoot the enemies of this country so retards like you can correct someone’s grammar and live. This is my gun that I have fun with women. So if you don’t like guns then keep your pants zipped up.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Markinsa for the point and the short and to the point intelligent comment and for catching the "also too", I missed that you caught it at first. Some people are indefensible in their position, so they attack where they can and even that was a feeble attempt at best, as you can tell by the continuation of this DA trying to recover from the un-recoverable. Some people don't know when to leave well enough alone. Gluttons for punishment as they say. If he keeps it up, I may start to feel sorry for him or her, again thanks. :)

MOSES, on 10 May 2011 said - When you were young, WE used to hang our guns from a rack in our back window and leave them there,. unlocked,. while we were in school.

....... Never once was one "Stolen".

We did the same thing, between class, we would show our friends, in the school parking lot, our new gun we got for Christmas or BD and not one ATF or FBI copter ever showed up. Imagine that today. I would drive my dads huge four wheel drive Ramcharger to school, gun racks loaded down with rifles, in the windows, for all to see and they were there when I left. oh, the good 'ol days :)

Edited by DinarMillionaire