Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP members... where to cash In???

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this and recently I was reading a discussion with Adam. He was talking about the benefits of being a VIP member and cashing in. If I have this correctly, I believe he is affiliated with certain banks that will offer a lower spread post RV to VIP members?? Could someone enlighten me on if I have this correct and what banks he is referring to?

Is Adam offering any cash-in service for Aussies...or anyone outside of USA?

Worth me up-grading to VIP?

I'd be interested to get Adam's answer on this.

Cheers,

Agreed! same for Canadian investors please? i am a VIP member but i did not think of that before i bought into it.

Thanks.

Is Adam offering any cash-in service for Aussies...or anyone outside of USA?

Worth me up-grading to VIP?

I'd be interested to get Adam's answer on this.

Cheers,

Yes, we have partner banks almost everywhere. :twothumbs:

Agreed! same for Canadian investors please? i am a VIP member but i did not think of that before i bought into it.

Thanks.

Same as above.

Thank you so much for your prompt reply... i am assuming we are able to print off the certificates post RV???

Close - we print them here at the Dinar News headquarters and fedex the Certificate to you. They are numbered and have a special seal, you won't just print it. More info on that here: http://iqd.me/l/faq

• Upvote 1

Just joined this site, have watched as a guest for an extended period. Am interested in joining VIP. Primarily to get the list of banks who Adam has developed cashin % rate discounts with. I realize you must join to get that info. However was just wondering if you could tell me if any of the banks Adam has made the discount deals with are in the Texas area. Don't really want to have to travel across country to cash in

Just joined this site, have watched as a guest for an extended period. Am interested in joining VIP. Primarily to get the list of banks who Adam has developed cashin % rate discounts with. I realize you must join to get that info. However was just wondering if you could tell me if any of the banks Adam has made the discount deals with are in the Texas area. Don't really want to have to travel across country to cash in

If he has Australia and Canada covered, I'm sure he has Texas!!

• Upvote 1

???????????????? anybody please

Yes...you get a cert. But you have to wait until post rv...where with lifetime, you get it now.

???????????????? anybody please

Yes...you get a cert. But you have to wait until post rv...where with lifetime, you get it now.