Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr. Steve Pieczenik: Bin Laden, died 10 years ago

easyrider

Glad he is gone either way! What does this have to do with dinar rumors tho?

sorry just realized this is in dinar rumors hope some MOD can move it to off topic but im tired of the lies of our government fake photos and dumping body in the sea so fast just seems odd to me. I agree either way im glad he is gone but obama is using this to get re-elected and i hope everyone can see that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

sorry just realized this is in dinar rumors hope some MOD can move it to off topic but im tired of the lies of our government fake photos and dumping body in the sea so fast just seems odd to me. I agree either way im glad he is gone but obama is using this to get re-elected and i hope everyone can see that.

The reason the photos look fake is because they are fake. Our government has not yet released any of the photos. They will probably have to release them to satisfy all the conspiracy nuts out there which will likely incite violence in the Middle East and put our service men and women in additional danger. I am not an Obama supporter but if this was all a set up to help get Obama re-elected they would have waited until it was closer to the elections. The American public has a short attention span and government officials know it.

• Upvote 3

The reason the photos look fake is because they are fake. Our government has not yet released any of the photos. They will probably have to release them to satisfy all the conspiracy nuts out there which will likely incite violence in the Middle East and put our service men and women in additional danger. I am not an Obama supporter but if this was all a set up to help get Obama re-elected they would have waited until it was closer to the elections. The American public has a short attention span and government officials know it.

if they waited even longer than a lot of people would think it was staged they had to do it now because of we are getting a new CIA plus where obama wouldnt look like a fool anymore because lets face it he is not looking to good. I dont consider myself a conspiracy nut job but i want to see some real pictures and the body of osamam bin laden as proof but guess what the body is gone at the bottom of the sea so they say, i dunno im tired of the chronies in the white house lie after lie is all we get. I'm voting for ron paul in 2012.

if they waited even longer than a lot of people would think it was staged they had to do it now because of we are getting a new CIA plus where obama wouldnt look like a fool anymore because lets face it he is not looking to good. I dont consider myself a conspiracy nut job but i want to see some real pictures and the body of osamam bin laden as proof but guess what the body is gone at the bottom of the sea so they say, i dunno im tired of the chronies in the white house lie after lie is all we get. I'm voting for ron paul in 2012.

Do you think every major news outlet from CNN to Fox News is in on the so-called lie? I agree with you on Ron Paul.

• Upvote 1

While I'm not going to comment on the validity of this interview (I did listen to most of it), I must say for a man with these credentials to boldly LIE ... well can't wrap my brain around much of it ---- we clearly do not know the truth. Here is what wiki has regarding this man ... decide for yourself.

Education and Military Service

Dr. Pieczenik attended Booker T. Washington High School in Harlem. He earned a New York State Regence scholarship and at age sixteen started Cornell University in Ithaca, NY. In 1964 Dr. Pieczenik received a bachelors of arts degree in Pre-Medicine and Psychology. At the age of 20 he received a full-ride scholarship to attend Cornell University Medical College in New York City. After his medical school in 1968 he attended Greenwich Hospital in Greenwich, Connecticut where he did a rotating internship.

In 1969, Dr. Pieczenik was drafted into the United States Public Health Service where he eventually obtained the military rank of US Navy Captain (06). He was sent to run three psychiatric wards at Saint Elizabeth's Hospital in Washington, DC. Subsequently he received one of four prestigious National Institutes of Mental Health scholarships allowing him to attend any psychiatric residency program in the United States. enrolled in a residency program in Psychiatry at Harvard Medical College at the Massachusetts Mental Health Center. Dr. Pieczenik became board certified in Psychiatry and was a board examiner for ten years in both Psychiatry and Neurology.

During his residency program at Harvard, Dr. Pieczenik simultaneously got a PhD in Political Science and International Relations at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Toward the end of his residency he received two Harry C. Solomon Awards for his research on Hierarchy of Ego Defense Mechanisms in Foreign Policy Decision Making and Cognitive Behavioral Determinants for the Treatment of Borderline Patients. This latter paper became the foundation for utilizing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) in patients with Borderline Personality Disorder. No one else in the history of Harvard Medical College has ever received two Harry C. Solomon Awards, nor has anyone else simultaneously completed degrees from Harvard and MIT. Historically, recipients of the award go on to become chairmen of academic departments and major leaders in Psychiatry. However, Dr. Pieczenik's career took a different path.

[edit]Government Work

Dr. Pieczenik received the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) fellowship where he was recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Management. In that position he was the created the Office to Combat Terrorism, the Family Liason Office. He reorganized the medical department within the State Department and merged and reorganized the Department of Cultural Affairs and US Information Agency into one organization, the International Communications Agency.

Dr. Pieczenik created first hostage survival courses in the US government and became famous for developing the strategy and tactics for rescuing hostages around the world. Through his hostage negotiation skills he helped save many lives. He developed the basic tenets for pscyhological warfare, counter terrorism, strategy and tactics for transcultural negotiations for the US State Department, military and intelligence communities and other agencies of the US Government.

Dr. Pieczenik served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State and/or Senior Policy Planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker. Dr. Pieczenik continues to consult to the Department of Defense.

[edit]Literature

Dr. Pieczenik is the author and creator of twenty-six New York Times Bestsellers. His experiences in government and international crisis management were the bases of Tom Clancy's characters Jack Ryan and Richard Clark. Dr. Pieczenik was co-creator with Tom Clancy of Tom Clancy's Op-Center, Tom Clancy's Net Force and the Commander Series. For a list of Dr. Pieczenik's books see his books on Amazon.com.

[edit]Entrepreneurial Ventures

In line with Dr. Piezenik's emphasis on discovering and implementing new paradigms, he applied his talents in the realms of literature, entrepreneurship, business development and nutraceuticals and medicine. In the early 1990s, Dr. Pieczenik was a founding member of the Mid-Atlantic Angel Investors Club. As an angel ivestor Dr. Pieczenik invested his own sweat equity and money into building twenty-eight startup ventures. He developed startups in radio frequency identification (RFID), object compression video and telephone ring tones, which sold for $800 million. He was managing director of Kidder Peabody in New York City, and was brought in to clean it out and prepare it for sale.

[edit]Books and Television Series

Dr. Pieczenik developed the lucrative book, television, audio and internet series called Tom Clancy’s Op-Center, Tom Clancy’s NetForce and Tom Clancy’s Commander Series. The net revenue for these projects alone was more than $100 million.

[edit]Nutritional Biochemistry, Inc.

In 2006 Dr. Pieczenik teamed up with John Neustadt, ND to create Nutritional Biochemistry, Incorporated (NBI) in Bozeman, MT. Dr. Pieczenik had become frustrated by the lack of effective treatments in medicine and wanted to apply his considerable medical and business knowledge to the field of nutritional medicine. From its inception NBI was focused on creating niche dietary supplements based on clinical trials and basic research that showed significant clinical benefits for people. Dr. Pieczenik's flagship product in NBI is Osteo-K, the only bone health dietary supplement in the United States with ingredients shown to decrease fractures 87%. It's efficacy is based on the paradigm shift of building bone collagen instead of just focusing on bone mineral density. Drs. Pieczenik and Neustadt brought over from Japan a special form of vitamin K called MK4 that is approved as an osteoporosis medication in Japan. Osteo-K s the only product with ingredients approved by both the US FDA (calcium and vitamin D) and the Ministry of Health in Japan (MK4) for the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.

[edit]NBI Pharmaceuticals

Based on the research Dr. Pieczenik conducted over the years with NBI, Drs. Pieczenik and Neustadt founded NBI Pharmaceuticals, Incorporated, also in Bozeman, MT. NBI Pharmaceuticals was founded in August 2010 and focuses on developing drugs for the orphan drug space. By definition an orphan drug is a product used to treat an orphan disease, which is a disease that affects 200,000 people or less in the United States. In the first six months of the company's existence, As of April 2, 2011, NBI Pharmaceuticals had received seven orphan drug designations from the FDA. Five of the approvals are in oncology, one in neurology and one in mitochondrial diseases. To encourage companies to develop products for these diseases, the US Congress instituted significant financial incentives. Products granted orphan drug designation receive $1.6 million in waived fees, 50% tax credits for the development of the product for market approval, and seven years market exclusivity for the product after it has received FDA market approval. Utilizing Dr. Pieczenik's unique paradigm shift and knowledge in business and medicine, NBI Pharmaceuticals received $11.2 million in waived fees in the first six months of being in business, plus 50% tax credits for developing the NBI Pharmaceuticals' product for market.

While I'm not going to comment on the validity of this interview (I did listen to most of it), I must say for a man with these credentials to boldly LIE ... well can't wrap my brain around much of it ---- we clearly do not know the truth. Here is what wiki has regarding this man ... decide for yourself.

Education and Military Service

Dr. Pieczenik attended Booker T. Washington High School in Harlem. He earned a New York State Regence scholarship and at age sixteen started Cornell University in Ithaca, NY. In 1964 Dr. Pieczenik received a bachelors of arts degree in Pre-Medicine and Psychology. At the age of 20 he received a full-ride scholarship to attend Cornell University Medical College in New York City. After his medical school in 1968 he attended Greenwich Hospital in Greenwich, Connecticut where he did a rotating internship.

In 1969, Dr. Pieczenik was drafted into the United States Public Health Service where he eventually obtained the military rank of US Navy Captain (06). He was sent to run three psychiatric wards at Saint Elizabeth's Hospital in Washington, DC. Subsequently he received one of four prestigious National Institutes of Mental Health scholarships allowing him to attend any psychiatric residency program in the United States. enrolled in a residency program in Psychiatry at Harvard Medical College at the Massachusetts Mental Health Center. Dr. Pieczenik became board certified in Psychiatry and was a board examiner for ten years in both Psychiatry and Neurology.

During his residency program at Harvard, Dr. Pieczenik simultaneously got a PhD in Political Science and International Relations at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Toward the end of his residency he received two Harry C. Solomon Awards for his research on Hierarchy of Ego Defense Mechanisms in Foreign Policy Decision Making and Cognitive behavioral Determinants for the Treatment of Borderline Patients. This latter paper became the foundation for utilizing Cognitive behavioral Therapy (CBT) in patients with Borderline Personality Disorder. No one else in the history of Harvard Medical College has ever received two Harry C. Solomon Awards, nor has anyone else simultaneously completed degrees from Harvard and MIT. Historically, recipients of the award go on to become chairmen of academic departments and major leaders in Psychiatry. However, Dr. Pieczenik's career took a different path.

[edit]Government Work

Dr. Pieczenik received the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) fellowship where he was recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Management. In that position he was the created the Office to Combat Terrorism, the Family Liason Office. He reorganized the medical department within the State Department and merged and reorganized the Department of Cultural Affairs and US Information Agency into one organization, the International Communications Agency.

Dr. Pieczenik created first hostage survival courses in the US government and became famous for developing the strategy and tactics for rescuing hostages around the world. Through his hostage negotiation skills he helped save many lives. He developed the basic tenets for pscyhological warfare, counter terrorism, strategy and tactics for transcultural negotiations for the US State Department, military and intelligence communities and other agencies of the US Government.

Dr. Pieczenik served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State and/or Senior Policy Planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker. Dr. Pieczenik continues to consult to the Department of Defense.

[edit]Literature

Dr. Pieczenik is the author and creator of twenty-six New York Times Bestsellers. His experiences in government and international crisis management were the bases of Tom Clancy's characters Jack Ryan and Richard Clark. Dr. Pieczenik was co-creator with Tom Clancy of Tom Clancy's Op-Center, Tom Clancy's Net Force and the Commander Series. For a list of Dr. Pieczenik's books see his books on Amazon.com.

[edit]Entrepreneurial Ventures

In line with Dr. Piezenik's emphasis on discovering and implementing new paradigms, he applied his talents in the realms of literature, entrepreneurship, business development and nutraceuticals and medicine. In the early 1990s, Dr. Pieczenik was a founding member of the Mid-Atlantic Angel Investors Club. As an angel ivestor Dr. Pieczenik invested his own sweat equity and money into building twenty-eight startup ventures. He developed startups in radio frequency identification (RFID), object compression video and telephone ring tones, which sold for $800 million. He was managing director of Kidder Peabody in New York City, and was brought in to clean it out and prepare it for sale.

[edit]Books and Television Series

Dr. Pieczenik developed the lucrative book, television, audio and internet series called Tom Clancy’s Op-Center, Tom Clancy’s NetForce and Tom Clancy’s Commander Series. The net revenue for these projects alone was more than $100 million.

[edit]Nutritional Biochemistry, Inc.

In 2006 Dr. Pieczenik teamed up with John Neustadt, ND to create Nutritional Biochemistry, Incorporated (NBI) in Bozeman, MT. Dr. Pieczenik had become frustrated by the lack of effective treatments in medicine and wanted to apply his considerable medical and business knowledge to the field of nutritional medicine. From its inception NBI was focused on creating niche dietary supplements based on clinical trials and basic research that showed significant clinical benefits for people. Dr. Pieczenik's flagship product in NBI is Osteo-K, the only bone health dietary supplement in the United States with ingredients shown to decrease fractures 87%. It's efficacy is based on the paradigm shift of building bone collagen instead of just focusing on bone mineral density. Drs. Pieczenik and Neustadt brought over from Japan a special form of vitamin K called MK4 that is approved as an osteoporosis medication in Japan. Osteo-K s the only product with ingredients approved by both the US FDA (calcium and vitamin D) and the Ministry of Health in Japan (MK4) for the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.

[edit]NBI Pharmaceuticals

Based on the research Dr. Pieczenik conducted over the years with NBI, Drs. Pieczenik and Neustadt founded NBI Pharmaceuticals, Incorporated, also in Bozeman, MT. NBI Pharmaceuticals was founded in August 2010 and focuses on developing drugs for the orphan drug space. By definition an orphan drug is a product used to treat an orphan disease, which is a disease that affects 200,000 people or less in the United States. In the first six months of the company's existence, As of April 2, 2011, NBI Pharmaceuticals had received seven orphan drug designations from the FDA. Five of the approvals are in oncology, one in neurology and one in mitochondrial diseases. To encourage companies to develop products for these diseases, the US Congress instituted significant financial incentives. Products granted orphan drug designation receive $1.6 million in waived fees, 50% tax credits for the development of the product for market approval, and seven years market exclusivity for the product after it has received FDA market approval. Utilizing Dr. Pieczenik's unique paradigm shift and knowledge in business and medicine, NBI Pharmaceuticals received $11.2 million in waived fees in the first six months of being in business, plus 50% tax credits for developing the NBI Pharmaceuticals' product for market.

you can hear the sincerity and truth in this mans voice you cant fake that he has had it with the lies you can tell and the osama bin laden hoax just took him over the deep end made him crack and start telling truth.

I have an idea for the people that need to see the photos...........

Make them pay a $$ amount to see them, and then the money goes to Millitary families. I'm sick of the conspiracy stories!! If they shot and killed him in Times Square on live TV, people would still not believe it. SO SICK of this topic. He's dead. Get on with more important things.

Fire away-

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Glad he is gone either way! What does this have to do with dinar rumors tho?

REALLY, I FIND IT AMAZING THE THINGS THATS NOT RELATED TO DINARS OR DINAR RUMORS THAT ARE POSTED ON THIS SITE :lol::lol::lol: ....

Edited by mrref
  • Downvote 1

I have an idea for the people that need to see the photos...........

Make them pay a $$ amount to see them, and then the money goes to Millitary families. I'm sick of the conspiracy stories!! If they shot and killed him in Times Square on live TV, people would still not believe it. SO SICK of this topic. He's dead. Get on with more important things.

Fire away-

The problem here is CONSIDER IF what this man is saying is TRUE...

HOW DOES THAT EFFECT OUR DINAR INVESTMENT??

Don't you consider that important?

What happens to our currency? Our Country? If these $%^& are really ARE lying?

Why can't people open their minds a bit... (remember you can read the title of the posting.... if you're not interested, get lost)

IF there are a group of 'whatever' that are playing us - OMG ... doesn't that concern you?? :o

Worried about putting our troops in Danger... Really? Don't you think this lying might have PUT them in danger TO BEGIN WITH???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IMO, I could care less if he is dead or not. I do not need to see photos as I'm interested in the "Iraqi Dinar". Oh back to the question, Yes I think the NAVY SEAL's took him out and he is very dead. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Great post Easyrider!

That was a BOMBSHELL amazing interview!!

I commend Pleasant Valley Sunday for listening to almost the entire interview as she said. Let's get this point across clear and straight, I COMMEND our valiant men and women who are fighting bravely and face imminent danger to protect our freedoms. HOWEVER, the issues being raised here are dealing with CIVILIAN presidents who have NEVER SEEN WAR OR EXPERIENCED THEIR LIFE BEING IN DANGER WHO SHUFFLE PEOPLE AROUND AND SPILL OTHER'S BLOOD AND GUTS FOR THEIR OWN AGENDAS!!!! Yes I'm calling about this imposter president wannabe and the crony-capitalist criminals who are running our hijacked government behind the scenes! Yes we are calling YOU OUT!

Dear shadow government, Illuminati, your time is short, people are waking to Obama's lies, deceit and fraud. Your front-man's credibility is falling off a clifff and was NEVER there to begin with!

Obama has absolutely entirely done EXACTLY the opposite of EVERY campaign promise! He illegally and treasonously attacked Libya without congressional oversight; BLATANT TREASON!!! This non-resident president should be rotting in jail and I'm just getting warmed up!

The American people are waking up and the establishment is freaking out!

The founding fathers, Samuel Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson and others would ABSOLUTELY be labeled kooks, nut-jobs, crazies, conspiracy nuts, etc. etc. etc...

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!

Alex Jones is interviewing Dr Piecenik again right now!!

TNP

• Downvote 1

I'm like Dr Pieczenik....I'm do not belong to any parties I'm just an American wanting to live my American life of freedom, but it seems these freedoms are slowly disappearing into the thin air and now our air even filled with chemtrails. That's stink too! I don't want to discuss about conspiracies or whatever. I'm just witnessing the real FACTS that I can see, smell, & hear.

What does the gov't have to do with our dinar RV'ing? Perhaps more than you think or believe. For example, the new tax guidelines when we cash in our dinar. That's fact to me and I definitely can smell a BIG FAT STINKY RAT THAT WANT TO EAT MY CHEESE! If they can change the tax guidelines they can change anything else they want just so to control all of us like a puppet. If they know you have alot of money from this investment they will find a way to get into your pocket book somehow.

Until yiou witnessed & experience how the govt can take a total control of your life in your every day, every hour, every minute of your activities especially when all you have ever had a life full of freedom I really want to hear how you feel then when you don't have these priviledges anymore. In Communism countries the people are brainwashed to report on each others including their own family membes. That's what had happened to those who live in a country of no freedom are like. It feels like we're traveling toward that here in America to me. Yes, let's have more laws come out so we can control the citizens. I've been in these environments and you really don't want to lose your freedom and how they all start out was giving lies after lies to slowly gain control of the people.

One great phrase I've learned as a child lived in a third world country before we came here to be an American. "Never listen to what you hear, but watch & witness what they do." Honestly, I don't know everything in this country or world, but I want to understand as much as possible so with facts I can choose what's best for me & my family. Everyone of us want to be right, but that does not necessarily mean it's right for others so we must give respect to others choices & beliefs without judgement. Rather we must Seek our own Truth & we will find the right path for ourself to travel, my friends.

For those who believe & accept these info from the govt that's your rights. I do not judge your choices. For those who believe & accept these info as lies I'm sure you are in search of solutions on how to get yourself set up with safety & securities so when the time is right you are prepared to protect yourself & yoiur love ones. It is the survival of the FITTEST, don't you think? I'm sure we're going to get more entertainments from our officials......the dramas shall continue.......... Blessings to all.