Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* doonie Rumor found on zzz 4/28/11

Papster

April 28th, 2011 02:53 pm · Posted in DOOZIES

[doonie] Good Morning to everyone…I have been in contact with my kuwait contacts all morning…What they are telling me is very very good !!! The boarders have been secured to dis-allow citizens from running to Iraq for cash-in.This being they do not want mass quanity of folks in one area as Iraq still has attacks against certain bldg’s. The ministers has been presented and we are expecting the release of their acceptance a any moment. One of my contacts personally witnessed a truck load of “something” brought in to the Bank of Basra a few hours ago..My guess is lots of Dinar and USD.. Then, My Kuwaitie friend e-mailed me which said ” your day is here myfriend”. IMO..we are definietly there (within hours). Get your bank routing number ready, your gonna need it….

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

April 28th, 2011 02:53 pm · Posted in DOOZIES

[doonie] Good Morning to everyone…I have been in contact with my kuwait contacts all morning…What they are telling me is very very good !!! The boarders have been secured to dis-allow citizens from running to Iraq for cash-in.This being they do not want mass quanity of folks in one area as Iraq still has attacks against certain bldg’s. The ministers has been presented and we are expecting the release of their acceptance a any moment. One of my contacts personally witnessed a truck load of “something” brought in to the Bank of Basra a few hours ago..My guess is lots of Dinar and USD.. Then, My Kuwaitie friend e-mailed me which said ” your day is here myfriend”. IMO..we are definietly there (within hours). Get your bank routing number ready, your gonna need it….

Does this mean they are all tucked in bed? :)

Here are the scenarios:

1. Nothing - We stay on this ride. Easy Rider is still on the couch. Keepm still can not get his hat straight. And, we speculate, bash, show compassion. But, every morning, though we vow not to, we go to the computer. No red banner announcement. We look at a few posts, gravitating to those that sound hopeful and then we begin our day already we are made weary.

2. LOP - Most lose a little money. Some will shed tears - dreams dashed - those, in need who thought this could be a way out, are forced to deal with their real problems, foreclosure, job loss, illness.

3. LOP/RV - So, we have an RV at 3.22; maybe even 4.10. Well, pretty good. Not the big dream, but we are so much more fortunate than others. Maybe there will be enough money here to take care of some immediate needs. Replace our 10 year old cars. Re-invest this money. Can not really complain, but we didn't hit that high note.

4. RV for $0.01. Each million we bought is worth $10,000. Chances are we stay on this ride, see if it goes up to a nickel or a dime.

5. RV for $0.10. Every one will have a different need; a different perspective, as far as staying on the ride. Probably most would do a partial cash in.

6. RV for $0.25 on up. I've got to believe 80% of the dinars are cashed in. Most of us will be financially secure for the rest of our lives.

What I think is the worst is scenario 1 - the not knowing; seeing hope where there is none. For myself, I have written 120,000 words of a novel. Some of it is darn good, some is worse than any post on this site. Since I got on this ride in August, 2010, it has consumed me. I do not even know if my lap top on which I do my writing still works. I just can not get into it and it is that way with so many other things. It has really taken much out of me. Everyone has different scenarios. Many people on this ride are really hurting.

So, my point is. We need closure - whatever the result - we need to get our lives back. I know not all of you feel like this. I am sure that I am in the upper 5% of age here, so each day should be a treasure. It is not. This is not right-I am not right, but here I stay.

• Upvote 7

• 1 month later...