Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

042811 Interesting conf call...take it w a grain of salt

DRV1804

Move call to the 57 minute part....If your bored you can listen to the whole thing :)

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?cn=94-43-28-63&e=1509508800000&cid=conferences/80-17-65-6754-17-65-6724-17-65-6710371-17-65-67-17-65-67111-17-65-671799894.mp3&option=private

If you go to the 63 min mark he talks about Shabibi saying he needs a holiday and 3 days of being shut down to RV....

• Upvote 2

Move call to the 57 minute part....If your bored you can listen to the whole thing :)

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?cn=94-43-28-63&e=1509508800000&cid=conferences/80-17-65-6754-17-65-6724-17-65-6710371-17-65-67-17-65-67111-17-65-671799894.mp3&option=private

If you go to the 63 min mark he talks about Shabibi saying he needs a holiday and 3 days of being shut down to RV....

Gillie.gif

Shabibi says the lifting of the 3 zeroes was a good thing.......the Iraq dinar value is going to be increased......he had a meeting yesterday at CBI and when he came out at midnight there was 6 IMF staff with him......there is an Iraqi holiday this Sunday, may 1st that Shabs says he needed banks to be closed in order to pull trigger....so bottom line is Frank is saying good chance this thing will go down next week. ;)

• Upvote 2

I love Rudy and Scooter... Very knowlegeable individuals. If you want to hear good points listen to these guys. JMO

FYI: I love it when Rudy says "Think of the Dinar RV" "When you step on the gas pedal and you see Barstow in the rear view mirror" Classic... :)

Edited by AkinNAUY
  • Upvote 2

And Frank was with Shabs when he said this to him?

Dont think so....

Just like Shabs isnt with Adam, scooter, or any of the other's we actually respect...Frank, just like the others take what they hear from their sources, news articles and try and put the best educated guess out there they can. Like i said take it w a grain of salt, I do think Frank genuinely tries to do his homework and i respect the fact that him and a few others try and give us their honest view on the situation.

• Upvote 3

I listened to the last 30 minutes of this chat. It was really good.

Some of you dont have anything good to say about anybody & its really

starting to STINK!! You might need to TAKE A BREAK & quit being so negative. We are all a little frustrated,

just give it a rest.

• Upvote 8

this is more interesting than watching all those poor Brits on TV trying to RV so they can pay for that supid royal family shindig. I imagine they have to put their pants on the same as the rest of us. They need to get their royal butts on these posts and learn to live like REAL people. Thx 4 the post

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

this is more interesting than watching all those poor Brits on TV trying to RV so they can pay for that supid royal family shindig. I imagine they have to put their pants on the same as the rest of us. They need to get their royal butts on these posts and learn to live like REAL people. Thx 4 the post

I do not understand this post one little bit.

1. There is to be NO RV of our pound. This has been mentioned before on this site, its simply not true.

2. I am no fan of our Royal Family, however, they have paid for their own wedding, not one penny is from the taxpayer. Also, today is a one off public holiday due to the wedding, so not only have they paid for their own wedding, thay have also paid for the whole country to have a day off.

However, I do agree with you regarding the live like real people remark. I love the day off believe me, but if I see that **** eating smile from prince william one more time, I may throw up!!!

• Upvote 3

I listened to the last 30 minutes of this chat. It was really good.

Some of you dont have anything good to say about anybody & its really

starting to STINK!! You might need to TAKE A BREAK & quit being so negative. We are all a little frustrated,

just give it a rest.

I agree...frustrated as much with all the bashing as with the RV wait!!