Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News from Iraqi TV Today

Candinar

From another site today:

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Iraq dinar news

((*)) (*)WAHOO! To all our great PD members, I hope this makes up for just an update and not a call last night.

Update: We are having a call Thursday with the Nevada Service Groups as guest speakers and a wonderful Q & A. You will not want to miss this one folks.

Breaking News!

Here is the information from Ray.

Steve,

Just got off the phone with my contact. He told me that Shabibi was on Iraqi Tv.

This is what he said:

He told the people that he had recently opened two new checking accounts. One for the oil revenue and the other for the DFI fund. He also stated that the old DFI bank account in the States would be closed May 30. He also told the people that the dinar is going to revalue very soon. He said this would make for a stronger economy for Iraq and stronger currency that the people could use outside of Iraq anywhere in the world. He said many contractors would be coming into Iraq to build many things and this would create jobs and make Iraq a stronger country.

He also stated, that after the dinar raised in value, that everyone could start exchanging their current dinar for the new dinar within 24 hours. He also told the people that a new banking system was done and will be put into place as soon as the dinar revalues.

This new system will allow people to do all the banking transactions that other banks do around the world. He also said that everyone that has a job will be issued a Smart Card very soon. Their wages would be loaded on these cards that they then can take them to the banks, atms, vendors or anywhere else inside and outside of Iraq.

He stressed they would receive these very soon.

He stressed that everything is done with the new banking system, banks and smart cards.

He said all he is waiting for is Parliament to vote on dropping the three zeroes. The vote is the only thing left. This should put a little pressure on Parliament, in my opinion. Will report more when I receive it.

Blessings,

Ray

Dr. Shabibi just called for the RV plane and simple.

Thank you again from all of us here at PD for sharing and continuing to share your information. We all love you and cannot thank you enough.

God Bless you and your family,

Steve Teamwork divides the effort and multiplies the effect because

[3:11:42 PM] SilverLining: http://www.smartqi.com/ISC_en/ here is the website for the iraqi smart card. you will find it is an interesting read.

Just thought it sounded interesting.

Edited by Candinar
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5

From another site today:

Iraq dinar news

((*)) (*)WAHOO! To all our great PD members, I hope this makes up for just an update and not a call last night.

Update: We are having a call Thursday with the Nevada Service Groups as guest speakers and a wonderful Q & A. You will not want to miss this one folks.

Breaking News!

Steve,

Just got off the phone with my contact. He told me that Shabibi was on Iraqi Tv.

This is what he said:

He told the people that he had recently opened two new checking accounts. One for the oil revenue and the other for the DFI fund. He also stated that the old DFI bank account in the States would be closed May 30. He also told the people that the dinar is going to revalue very soon. He said this would make for a stronger economy for Iraq and stronger currency that the people could use outside of Iraq anywhere in the world. He said many contractors would be coming into Iraq to build many things and this would create jobs and make Iraq a stronger country.

He also stated, that after the dinar raised in value, that everyone could start exchanging their current dinar for the new dinar within 24 hours. He also told the people that a new banking system was done and will be put into place as soon as the dinar revalues.

This new system will allow people to do all the banking transactions that other banks do around the world. He also said that everyone that has a job will be issued a Smart Card very soon. Their wages would be loaded on these cards that they then can take them to the banks, atms, vendors or anywhere else inside and outside of Iraq.

He stressed they would receive these very soon.

He stressed that everything is done with the new banking system, banks and smart cards.

He said all he is waiting for is Parliament to vote on dropping the three zeroes. The vote is the only thing left. This should put a little pressure on Parliament, in my opinion. Will report more when I receive it.

Blessings,

Ray

Dr. Shabibi just called for the RV plane and simple.

Thank you again from all of us here at PD for sharing and continuing to share your information. We all love you and cannot thank you enough.

God Bless you and your family,

Steve Teamwork divides the effort and multiplies the effect because

[3:11:42 PM] SilverLining: http://www.smartqi.com/ISC_en/ here is the website for the iraqi smart card. you will find it is an interesting read.

Just thought it sounded interesting.

wtfleave1.gif

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit. Funny how these clowns try and spin this into an imminet RV. They don't even bother to mention that the three zeros vote Shabbs is waiting on will LOP the currency. Guess that's not what their followers wanna hear.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 12

doubt that......but when shabibi met with the US chamber he said that revaluing the currancy was one of the things they were going to do. He was asked "when do you think that will happen", and Shabibi said "Even if i knew I couldnt tell you". I saw the video, so that is 100% true. Nobody on these sites are connected to whats going on over there, but it will happen sooner or later.....hopefully

• Upvote 5

From another site today:

Iraq dinar news

Breaking News!

Steve,

*snip*

*snip

New dinar? Wait... :blink:

• Upvote 1

new dinar = removing 3 zeros..... newbies, dont let all you hear rattle you.... it would cost alot of money to print a new currency and that is not going to happen at this stage.... on to the next one.........

If you'll watch what their doing with their smart cards we might understand what is really happening. I've been looking for a way for the GOI to screw their people with the RV and think this would be the easiest way for them to do it to them. They'll never let their people prosper. Will give them enough to keep them happy. Great buying power for the gov and windfall profits for investors and politicians. Squat jerky for the citizens. Just like in every other country on earth. Really the only way it can work.

• Upvote 1

If you'll watch what their doing with their smart cards we might understand what is really happening. I've been looking for a way for the GOI to screw their people with the RV and think this would be the easiest way for them to do it to them. They'll never let their people prosper. Will give them enough to keep them happy. Great buying power for the gov and windfall profits for investors and politicians. Squat jerky for the citizens. Just like in every other country on earth. Really the only way it can work.

Then your investment, if you even have one, is worthless!

From your scenerio above, civil war and sectarian violence is the alternative.

Don't think they want to go there.

Edited by TFK

new dinar = removing 3 zeros..... newbies, dont let all you hear rattle you.... it would cost alot of money to print a new currency and that is not going to happen at this stage.... on to the next one.........

LOL. Think for just a minute about the lack of logic in what you just said. The "entire cost" of the last new Dinar printing in 2003, including all of the security required at that time to get the currency into the country and safely to the banks was just over $200 million. Any 20 "average" U.S. Dinar investors hold more Dinars at a revaluation rate of $3.00 than what it would cost to print a new Iraqi currency, and there are probably more than a million of us in this country alone. They can print a new Dinar at many thousand of times less than our RV cash in would cost. There are many possible reasons for RV, but cost of printing new Dinars definitely is not one of them. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

LOL. Think for just a minute about the lack of logic in what you just said. The "entire cost" of the last new Dinar printing in 2003, including all of the security required at that time to get the currency into the country and safely to the banks was just over $200 million. Any 20 "average" U.S. Dinar investors hold more Dinars at a revaluation rate of $3.00 than what it would cost to print a new Iraqi currency, and there are probably more than a million of us in this country alone. They can print a new Dinar at many thousand of times less than our RV cash in would cost. There are many possible reasons for RV, but cost of printing new Dinars definitely is not one of them. :rolleyes:

Depends on your perspecitve.

The CBI would only have to cash out based upon what is outside the country.

If your a citizen within the country, it is not like your going to run to the CBI and exchange for USD.

Imagine this scenario, if the U.S. suddenly did an RV where the US 1 is now equal to the $10... We would just see a large increase in purchasing power. It wouldn't be immediate, but, it would be a big boost. We would be able to go out and purchase more. A $1,000 TV would feel like all we had to do was spend $100. Over time, the economy would stabilize and we would also likely get paid less from our jobs and so forth.

But the main point is, that the only people who hold dollars cashing out would be foreigners. But since the USD is widely used, it would take awhile for the notes to make it back to the UST to be exchanged out.

Same scenario w/ the IQD. Only foreigners (Whether it be Govts., Banks, or Investors) would be cashing out.... That may be a small % to cash out in comparisson to what really is in circulation. Some Governments may hold onto it for cash reserves, to hedge against, and so forth. Banks would likely hold on to it to be able to exchange to others who may need to get IQD. The main group of cash-outs would be the speculators. Which, if they come out at a rate where a lot cash out.... But speculators still buy... For what they cash out to foreigners, they may also trade out to other foreigners, therefore not only breaking even but making $ on the spread. The main problem? Finding that perfect rate. Obviously the cash reserves would fluctuate, but this is where RVing could nearly cost them nothing (in a sense) :)

• Upvote 2

Guys is it a full moon? :blink:

Everybody needs to step away from the iPad and put the gun down..... :unsure:

If they Lop it helps No one no way no how....LET ME SAY IT ONE MORE TIME .......IF YOU TAKE ZERO AND TRIPLE IT YOU STILL HAVE ZERO.......THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE...... :mellow:

• Upvote 1

Ya right OK.....let us have a link where we can see that SPECTACULAR TRANSLATION for ourselves Ray Ray :rolleyes:

Slade??? You doubt?? This is real "NEWS" It has to be it was on TV and they never lie on TV. Did you pick up on that fresh new American Twang he's speaking with? Sounds a bit HMMM, Okie sniff sniff with a fragrant hint of Steve in this one. I want to be excited with you, so please post the TV News station as I'm SO SURE they will have the video on their SITE. Peace.

• Upvote 1