Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo Post 042611

djgabrielie

<_< I've learned to never trust a banker. They will get you in the front door and try and talk you out of your paper money that everyone accepts as valuble; then give you some papers promising you future value that knowbody else wants. :P

I sent Chase bank an email last weekend, to the support email/contact page. My "story" was that my grandfather just gave me $25,000 bill for my birthday and i think it was from Iraq, and that I was told it wasnt worth anything now but it would be worth lots soon. I was being coy and a lil "lost" about this weird looking bill. I know its not a $25,000 bill but i think they know what I meant. Just playing dumb so I didnt sound like a guy with a million dinars and wanting to get inside info.

Support wrote me back and told me they would love to help me out and that I should bring it in to my nearest Chase bank branch so they can verify what I have.

I took this as a good sign, they didnt say, "sorry, we cant help you", which is what I was expecting.

I did however...go to the white house web page a couple weeks ago and sent Joey Biden and email asking what he was doing in Iraq. No reply of course.

Thank you for bringing this over to DV! I will say that I believe it wholeheartedly, having posted two different bank experiences of two of my close friends, and knowing they were true. Approaching middle management is definitely the way to go, because they're privy to some info and they're eager to rise in the ranks by bringing in new wealth management clients. However, just because a banker doesn't admit anything...it certainly shouldn't convince you that nothing is happening! Go RV!!!

I have several plans regarding exchanging when the RV happens. Depending upon the circumstances, one of my plans would be to call Northern Trust and negotiate with them. I will leave my money (you have to have a minimum of one million, wishful thinking) in their bank if they exchange my IQD with no spread, no costs whatsoever. They will make no money on the exchange, but I will open accounts with them to manage the money. Northern Trust deals with large accounts and manages trusts, etc. NT gets to manage my money, make money, and I get to keep more money for them to manage. The more money I keep, the more they have to manage. The one-time fees are there for a fleeting moment. Managing money for decades is where the profit is. It is an opportunity they never would have had.

I believe we have much more leverage with the banks than we think we do. This, of course, is based on bringing millions to them. We will see how much leverage I have.

JMO.

• Upvote 1

Well, I took the bull by the horns. I just got off the phone with the downtown office of Wells Fargo Bank/Investment Department. I have an appointment Monday to visit with a Wells Fargo Investment advisor and his partner regarding my “millions of Dinar.” I first asked if he and his partner we aware of the coming revaluation of the Iraqi dinar and he said he was. He asked if I had the dinar in my possession or if it was held by a third party. I told him I held it. He said his partner would faciliate the movement of the money into a Wells Fargo bank account and then they both could help me with how to manage investing it. Not once did he even question anything about the validity of the dinar or its coming RV. So my advise to everyone is, don’t talk to a bank teller, talk to the investment advisors at the big international banks, particularly Wells Fargo. They want your money. I will learn what I can from them on Monday. Good luck to everyone. Go RV!

Don't forget to come back and let us know what you learn from them ASAP... Thanks in advance!

I have several plans regarding exchanging when the RV happens. Depending upon the circumstances, one of my plans would be to call Northern Trust and negotiate with them. I will leave my money (you have to have a minimum of one million, wishful thinking) in their bank if they exchange my IQD with no spread, no costs whatsoever. They will make no money on the exchange, but I will open accounts with them to manage the money. Northern Trust deals with large accounts and manages trusts, etc. NT gets to manage my money, make money, and I get to keep more money for them to manage. The more money I keep, the more they have to manage. The one-time fees are there for a fleeting moment. Managing money for decades is where the profit is. It is an opportunity they never would have had.

I believe we have much more leverage with the banks than we think we do. This, of course, is based on bringing millions to them. We will see how much leverage I have.

JMO.

Yeah we got the banks just where we want them!

Hey Thanks for the post.. I set up a account with them and my parents can cash in my dinar when this thing happens that way it gets done before I quit my job over here.. Please keep us informed on what you hear from them.. I appreciate you going the extra mile

Thanks again

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 1

I did however...go to the white house web page a couple weeks ago and sent Joey Biden and email asking what he was doing in Iraq. No reply of course.

That is hilarious!!!!! I think we all should set a time and date and all send him another one and overload his inbox!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I work for Wells Fargo and I contacted investments, they said it is not true. The Manager for wells Fargo investments said this is a long shot. I called foreign currency for team members for Wells Fargo, and the first thing they say is "we do not sell dinar and do not purchase dinar for customers or non customers and will not in the future". Sorry but I have been invested in this for 7 years and wish I could get the insight from Wells Fargo Investments as an employee I think we should, but they know nothing. They mainly invest in annuity's, stocks and bonds and mutual funds.

• Upvote 1

There's a posting elsewhere on the site (collected rumors and chats) where ILOVEMYLIFE posted that his wife paid off $700k in debts on the "faith" that the RV would happen in the next 24 hours.

Uh huh.

I'm also going to metamorphose into a giant tarantula "very soon".