Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where can I still purchase?

My reccomendatio is to do your due diligence, and check out all the suggestions listed in this topic.

Than make sure they were reccomended by a quality member and look for the cheapest prices.

More bang for the buck = more money upon RV or less $ lost upon a decision to sell on a break-even deal.

Don't pay too much above their value.

Just my 0.02 :)

I am looking to purchase and I haven't had any luck finding amywhere local. Are there any websites that anyone can recommend for purchase? Thanks.

Not sure where you at but in Arlington Texas I went to 1st Conveience Bank in the Kroger Store at Cooper and Green Oaks and bought 1.1 mil. for 1150.00 If you do not have a account there they charge you a extra 5.00 and if it is under 300.00 they charge 10.00. For 100,000.00 iqd it will cost you 117.00. I had been buying from Dinar Trade till I realized I could get it a lot cheaper at the bank. Dinar Trade want 180.00 + 24.00 for cod charges for 100,000.00 iqd