Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pumpers pumpers?

eddiemac

Plz keep in mind these are not my words, nor my intel, since I call DV my only source...

Here's is a good explanation about how this dinar thing works:

>

> For the people who do not understand how this can happen $$$$ posted by FREEWAY BILL

>

> Let me just say that I am not a guru. I do not claim to know when the RV will happen or what rate it will come in at. Does not matter.

>

> So many people have used the abundance of money involved makes it impossible for it to happen.

>

> Let me give you some things to ponder:

>

> There were originally 30 trillion dinar printed. Well over 80% of that amount has been accounted for and is in the hands of Iraq. That leaves 6 trillion dinar out of which US, China, Russia, Brazil and other countries hold a substantial amount of these in their countries. So let us say that there is 1 – 1.5 trillion is out in the hands of regular people, trusts, etc.

>

> How could Iraq possibly cash in this much at one time?

> They can’t!

> Or Can They?

>

> China and the US have signed agreements that they each will take all of their dinar and all that they cash in from their citizens in OIL @ an agreed upon rate of $ 32.00 per barrel for however long it takes.

>

> Now taking the total of 6 trillion that is supposedly out there which would be multiplied by the rate that we will set at $ 4 just to go from a number of some kind.

> So now we have $ 24,000,000,000,000! Seems like an amount that just will not be possible? Read on. 24 trillion dollars will transform to 750 BILLION barrels of oil @ $32.00. That is what it will cost Iraq to payoff. That is still a lot of money, right? Well, considering that one barrel of oil cost Iraq less than $ 2.00 per barrel to process which means that Iraq can pay off ALL of the Dinar still out for $ 1,500,000,000 while coming out of sanctions, becoming a powerful country and a part of the UN and WTO and go forward.

>

> Being that this RV would basically make it so the US will be able to pay off most or all of their national debt along with the other countries involved would be doing the same making the World Economy would get a tremendous shot in the arm and everyone would be on a better playing field meaning World trade would be enhanced and the US and China emerge as the strongest and Iraq comes out as either the richest or the 2nd richest country in the world.

>

> So, my friends, the RV can happen and actually if you take Iraq’s assets, it could actually justify RVing at upwards of $ 8 – $ 12 and this calculation would work and still leave Iraq with a smidgen of debt compared to the assets they have. So rest assured that there will BE NO LOP because it is not necessary and it would deflate this entire plan and not help anyone and Iraq would not emerge as a stable government or friend to anyone.

>

> So, poke holes in this if you wish. I would be interested to see what anyone can come up with that will change these numbers. I am not a genius, just an investor that has to reason out everything I invest in to see where the return can come from and how much it can actually reasonably be…

>

> I didn’t come up with this plan, but whoever did was a genius. This is historic. People have said to me, “How can you invest so little and gain so much?” Well, not in our lifetime has any country been completely destroyed, government and all with the agenda to build it back up. This plan was IMO in place before the first boot hit the ground in Iraq. It all makes sense.

>

> Please feel free to credibly pick this apart if you can. I have studied this to no end and I keep coming up with the same numbers.

>

> GOD BLESS THE USA

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

All pure speculation. This part especially....................There were originally 30 trillion dinar printed. Well over 80% of that amount has been accounted for and is in the hands of Iraq. That leaves 6 trillion dinar out of which US, China, Russia, Brazil and other countries hold a substantial amount of these in their countries. So let us say that there is 1 – 1.5 trillion is out in the hands of regular people, trusts, etc.

I once heard a dinar dealer on a CC whose name I won't say state that his company was importing 2 to 3 million USD worth of IQD a day. Now that's 2 to 3 billion IQD a day. That's almost a trillion a year for how many years now? Probably much more on the weeks the pumpers and gurus have been most effective. That's just one dealer. That's not including banks and the other dealers and that is just in this country alone. Sorry, not buyin what this guys sellin.

Plz keep in mind these are not my words, nor my intel, since I call DV my only source...

>

> For the people who do not understand how this can happen $$$$ posted by FREEWAY BILL

>

> Let me just say that I am not a guru. I do not claim to know when the RV will happen or what rate it will come in at. Does not matter.

>

> So many people have used the abundance of money involved makes it impossible for it to happen.

>

>

> There were originally 30 trillion dinar printed. Well over 80% of that amount has been accounted for and is in the hands of Iraq. That leaves 6 trillion dinar out of which US, China, Russia, Brazil and other countries hold a substantial amount of these in their countries. So let us say that there is 1 – 1.5 trillion is out in the hands of regular people, trusts, etc.

>

> They can’t!

> Or Can They?

>

> China and the US have signed agreements that they each will take all of their dinar and all that they cash in from their citizens in OIL @ an agreed upon rate of $ 32.00 per barrel for however long it takes.

>

> Now taking the total of 6 trillion that is supposedly out there which would be multiplied by the rate that we will set at $ 4 just to go from a number of some kind.

> So now we have $ 24,000,000,000,000! Seems like an amount that just will not be possible? Read on. 24 trillion dollars will transform to 750 BILLION barrels of oil @ $32.00. That is what it will cost Iraq to payoff. That is still a lot of money, right? Well, considering that one barrel of oil cost Iraq less than $ 2.00 per barrel to process which means that Iraq can pay off ALL of the Dinar still out for $ 1,500,000,000 while coming out of sanctions, becoming a powerful country and a part of the UN and WTO and go forward.

>

> Being that this RV would basically make it so the US will be able to pay off most or all of their national debt along with the other countries involved would be doing the same making the World Economy would get a tremendous shot in the arm and everyone would be on a better playing field meaning World trade would be enhanced and the US and China emerge as the strongest and Iraq comes out as either the richest or the 2nd richest country in the world.

>

> So, my friends, the RV can happen and actually if you take Iraq’s assets, it could actually justify RVing at upwards of $ 8 – $ 12 and this calculation would work and still leave Iraq with a smidgen of debt compared to the assets they have. So rest assured that there will BE NO LOP because it is not necessary and it would deflate this entire plan and not help anyone and Iraq would not emerge as a stable government or friend to anyone.

>

> So, poke holes in this if you wish. I would be interested to see what anyone can come up with that will change these numbers. I am not a genius, just an investor that has to reason out everything I invest in to see where the return can come from and how much it can actually reasonably be…

>

> I didn’t come up with this plan, but whoever did was a genius. This is historic. People have said to me, “How can you invest so little and gain so much?” Well, not in our lifetime has any country been completely destroyed, government and all with the agenda to build it back up. This plan was IMO in place before the first boot hit the ground in Iraq. It all makes sense.

>

> Please feel free to credibly pick this apart if you can. I have studied this to no end and I keep coming up with the same numbers.

>

> GOD BLESS THE USA

Like Adam has stated before..."Iraq does not care about us". I think your post is positive and I hope it is well founded, but like always...we will WAIT and see! :rolleyes:

All pure speculation. This part especially....................There were originally 30 trillion dinar printed. Well over 80% of that amount has been accounted for and is in the hands of Iraq. That leaves 6 trillion dinar out of which US, China, Russia, Brazil and other countries hold a substantial amount of these in their countries. So let us say that there is 1 – 1.5 trillion is out in the hands of regular people, trusts, etc.

I once heard a dinar dealer on a CC whose name I won't say state that his company was importing 2 to 3 million USD worth of IQD a day. Now that's 2 to 3 billion IQD a day. That's almost a trillion a year for how many years now? Probably much more on the weeks the pumpers and gurus have been most effective. That's just one dealer. That's not including banks and the other dealers and that is just in this country alone. Sorry, not buyin what this guys sellin.

Does anyone really know that 80% of the dinar is in the hands of Iraq? Go RRRVVVVV! :huh::D:D

Key word...you. Heard once! Enough said...pure speculation like eveyone else! We should know very soon though! Warm wishes!

>

>

>

>

>

>

> They can’t!

> Or Can They?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> GOD BLESS THE USA

This is word for word what Breitling said on DD's radio show on Wednesday. Someone must have typed it out and posted it on another site. The information is actually very informative!

This is word for word what Breitling said on DD's radio show on Wednesday. Someone must have typed it out and posted it on another site. The information is actually very informative!

So is 'Jack and the Beanstalk'.

Also a fairytale.

• Downvote 3

Making a correction on this. I believe this was a post from Enorrste and not Breitling. Sounded fairly similar.

Key word...you. Heard once! Enough said...pure speculation like eveyone else! We should know very soon though! Warm wishes!

Just curious where the numbers are coming from - like the 750 billion barrels of oil that they say would be needed to pay the $24 trillion... Last I have read, Shahrastani was stating their recoverable reserves to be 173 billion barrels of oil...

Edited by HopefulTxn

I have been reading posts on this board for less than a week. I registered today. This is already the 2nd time I have read this.

I am all for recycling.....but come on!

It happens. Unfortunately more often at the moment for some reason. Usually not so much. You just happen to be lucky enough to have it happen twice in a day to you. Can you say "WooHoo" ??? hahahahaha

Keep reading ... we don't often post double but usually it is a sign that someone is too eager to post what they think only they have found to bother to look and see if it is already here. Forgive them, they are but eager. It certainly is not the status quo for the site.

Welcome, by the way, and hope you get as much out of the site, eventually, that I and most others have.

:)

smee2

well those are the kind of figures i like and lets hope and pray cause i was saying the whole world is waiting on this and if we could just knock half of the deficit down with them trading like that and the taxes we pay on it the US can come out of debt and the economy can soar so this is a post of hope.....its RV time

• Upvote 1

OK....my thoughts. I have heard over and over ad nauseum that the "US needs the RV in order to get out of our debt problem and pay back China almost everything we owe them." I hear that the US Treasury is holding so much dinar and that is what will be converted to US dollars after the RV to pay off part of our national debt. Now, I read what appears in this thread that the US will take its' cash out in barrels of oil at $32/barrel as a means of getting us out of our financial problems. Here's my problem with that: It would take decades for the US Treasury to cash out dinar for oil for what our government holds in dinar! My assumption is based on the replacement of oil to the US Strategic Oil Reserve at $32/barrel. The Strategic Oil Reserve is the only way I can see that the US government benefits from the exchange of dinars for oil at $32/barrel. It would make no sense to me that BP, Exxon, Conoco, Walmart and other non-government buyers could purchase at $32/barrel and that would somehow take care of the exchange of US Treasury held dinars. If Exxon or any of the others mentioned above purchase from Iraq at $32/barrel, do you think you will ever see a reduction of the price of gas at the pump when Exxon is probably purchasing from Canada, Suadi Arabia, Lybia (?), and South America at over $100/barrel? Just because Iraq cuts Exxon a deal, the other countries providing oil are not and that will just mean pure profit in the oil companies pockets off the reduced Iraq oil cost.

Does anyone see the dots I'm trying to connect? Oil at $32/barrel purchased by and for our government in exchange for our treasury held dinars will take decades to fulfill and WILL DO NOTHING about satisfying or getting us out of our current financial debt and woes to other countries as so many have said that it would. It is not logical. It does not make sense. Oil purchased by non-government companies like Exxon at $32/barrel is just pure profit for the oil companies as we will not see a drop of price at the pump (because they are purchasing much of their oil from other countries at the full price). For those people who say "the US needs the RV to happen in order for us to get out of debt to China," you are out on a shaky and weak limb and are about to hear it crack. The RV will happen when it happens and for reasons other than getting the US out of debt. Remember, you are still dealing with an Arab nation that pretty much hates our guts. They aren't doing us any favors. In fact, if they thought that putting the RV off might put us over the financial edge of no return, they might even put it off for another day :-)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post, eddiemac, and welcome. There are so many pages on this site that you could spend a lifetime trying to read it all. Pick and choose, and you'll be fine. You'll find there are a lot of cynics on this forum who don't cut anyone much slack. If they get personal, ignore their posts.

Once again, thanks. GO RV!

Gullable, naive, and an internet tough guy too!

Your parents must be so proud.

Okay newbie, the problem here is that someone who just joined yesterday is already talking crap to people who have been around for a long time. So that tells me either you have nothing better to do with your life or your someone who does not know their head from the hole in their a** about this investment. When you actually have something with any type of substance about this investment to share, come back then.

And as for the internet tough guy, check my posts, this is the first time I have ever said anything remotely negative to anyone.