Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki Signed, Al Jazeer TV

harrysmug

Posted Today, 05:23 AM

This is not from me..Tbush MODS please lock for no comments Thank You

Gm everyone...got this email from a friend last night...i dont have any contacts...i dont know doonie...i got this from my friend in Canada. (doonie) Maliki signed off on the RV and now is in Parliaments hands to complete the process. (doonie) It means....Maliki has signed off, now Parliament has to sign off...Then... processed and delivered to the IMF...etc. etc. etc. then you will see it on the Forex. Parliament has 48 hours to sign off or reject...processing could take a few more days for us to see it on the CBI. It was on Al Jazeer TV,,, and I have confirmed it. Confirmed by my contacts in Kuwait...It's Iraq, thwy will take all 48 hours plus a day which is Saturday and Sunday will be historic

I figured if this person states that this was on Al Jazeer tv someone should be able to confirm this easily.

Tks, Tbush

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Posted Today, 05:23 AM

This is not from me..Tbush MODS please lock for no comments Thank You

Gm everyone...got this email from a friend last night...i dont have any contacts...i dont know doonie...i got this from my friend in Canada. (doonie) Maliki signed off on the RV and now is in Parliaments hands to complete the process. (doonie) It means....Maliki has signed off, now Parliament has to sign off...Then... processed and delivered to the IMF...etc. etc. etc. then you will see it on the Forex. Parliament has 48 hours to sign off or reject...processing could take a few more days for us to see it on the CBI. It was on Al Jazeer TV,,, and I have confirmed it. Confirmed by my contacts in Kuwait...It's Iraq, thwy will take all 48 hours plus a day which is Saturday and Sunday will be historic

I figured if this person states that this was on Al Jazeer tv someone should be able to confirm this easily.

Tks, Tbush

it was confirmed on PD Maliki did sign and approve the RV and sent it to the Parliment. NOT confirmed about the 48 hours or what happens next.Still NO DATE OR RATE, don't get too excited yet.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

it was confirmed on PD Maliki did sign and approve the RV and sent it to the Parliment. NOT confirmed about the 48 hours or what happens next.Still NO DATE OR RATE, don't get too excited yet.....

Sorry thunder, no offense to you, but I quit reading after "it was confirmed on PD"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I just cant see them announcing this on public television.... If it gets out that they are DEFINATELY going to RV, everyone in the world would dump all of there money into it.

Exactly! With access to news reports from Al-Jazeera on the web, someone could easily confirm this. I agree, this will not be made public until the RV has actually occurred.

• Upvote 3

Probably just another misconstrued translation. He probably signed off on something but it most likely was not an RV. I'll take signing off on the completion of the minister positions. But it seems that should be an easy confirmation. So, I'm thinking he signed off for another parliament vacation. National Lampoon's Parliament Vacation, coming out this summer on Al-Jazeer TV.

• Upvote 2

Dont yell at me I am just reporting and you decide. From another site, I thought the DV family would want to see this.

Yes what I can confirm is that Maliki did sign off on the RV and it is front of parliament for voting. Everything is accurate except I need to confirm the 48 hours for the parliament to vote on it. This will be very easy for me to confirm.

What I do know is that once parliament voted, it would be 24 to 48 hours to show up in the banks for cashing in Iraq and withing a day in the rest of the world. Very accurate information.

Thank you for sharing.

Blessings,

Steve

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Dont yell at me I am just reporting and you decide. From another site, I thought the DV family would want to see this.

Yes what I can confirm is that Maliki did sign off on the RV and it is front of parliament for voting. Everything is accurate except I need to confirm the 48 hours for the parliament to vote on it. This will be very easy for me to confirm.

What I do know is that once parliament voted, it would be 24 to 48 hours to show up in the banks for cashing in Iraq and withing a day in the rest of the world. Very accurate information.

Thank you for sharing.

Blessings,

Steve

Arent they on vacation? :huh:

Thank you for sharing.

Blessings,

Steve

No, no Harrysmug. You misunderstood. Not yelling at you. I appreciate your bringing this stuff here. The originator of this story is who I'm after. You make great finds and I appreciate all that you contribute. You give us the opportunity to seek out wether or not there may be truth there. For that, I thank you. Would not yell at you my friend, you are a great asset to this site.

RSS

• Upvote 3

Confirmed by PD? PD as in ......PURE DUNG? Give me a real news link or Im not a sceptic; I'm a non believer.

[/quote

Or how about PROBABLY DUDE! it is amazing how people just try to get there 15 minutes of fame, even when it hurts others. Shame on all you pummpers and egotisical yammerheads out there. But don't worry, you will never have success in your life because of your actions. You can take that to the bank.

I agree with most of you!

RV is going to come like a thief in the night!

I think it will happen soon because the GOI has painted itself into a corner.

Trying to get empirical evidence before it happens is like KNOWING an

Earthquake followed by a Tsunami is gonna hit Malibu in a couple of days!

I belong to several sites, I try to gather as much info as possible. I don't have an inside sorce. I depend on these sites. It's a shame as soon as we find the information came from another site, we immediately want to criticize and condemn their efforts. We are all here for the same reasons, we all have our eye on the same prize. I refuse to be part of the negativity on all the sites because people want to believe they are better then someone else. Just maybe the wait wouldn't be so much torture if people were less negative and accept these DIFFERENT sites as a social gathering and the exchange of ideas???????? Have a great day.........

• Upvote 2

Thank you for sharing.

Blessings,

Steve

So you confirmed that he signed off on RV? That is the interesting tidbit I would like to see a proof of. Just saying. I appreciate you bringing this to the forum. I hope it's true.