Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Condensed version of Adam's 4/20 chat

Froto

A cut-the-fat version of the 4/20 chat for old fart not-as-young members like me who can't follow the jumble of a chat room.

Moderators: Please delete if not allowed, bad taste, don't like it, cut too much, etc.

[Adam Montana] you will know that lately it is almost impossible to determine the exact amount of currency in circulation

[Adam Montana] inside reports, from what I am being told, show that the amount is down from 27 trillion (estimated)

[Adam Montana] to a number near less than 20

[Adam Montana] 80% of Iraq’s oil is undiscovered

[Adam Montana] in other words... we really have no idea how RICH Iraq is

[Adam Montana] a lo p removes the zeros, so a 25000 is worth 25. And your neighbor's bank account doesn't add to yours. So even though

[Adam Montana] even though a lop doesn't make sense, for Iraq, it would mean a break even investment

[Adam Montana] and the value of Kuwait's Dinar really doesn't have much to do with the value of Iraq - IRAQ's value is relevant, nothing else.

[Adam Montana] Brandygirl45 asked if we should hold the currency if the RV comes out low

[Adam Montana] there is a good chance you should! That is a very smart question

[Adam Montana] Iraq is VERY likely to come out low

[Adam Montana] they then buy dinar at a low price

[Adam Montana] sell it at a little higher price

[Adam Montana] buy it back as people sell it

[Adam Montana] and keep selling it as it goes up

[Adam Montana] they can make a TON doing that

[Adam Montana] we have to keep an eye on the stability of the currency

[Adam Montana] if we think something is going wrong in Iraq, I would suggest selling it all and taking any profit possible!

[Adam Montana] but if things are stable and continue to rise

[Adam Montana] then absolutely keep as much as possible and cash in at a higher rate

[Adam Montana] open floor

[gakman] Please expand on last week's 7 day window and the June window. Thxs

[Adam Montana] gakman yours first

[Adam Montana] that is in regard to an email I received about 6 days ago, referring to the next 7 days, which means we're only about 5 days into what he was talking about

[Adam Montana] just give me till Friday

[jackiefbh] could we see the rv by Friday as some are saying

[Adam Montana] jackiefbh yes of course! I'm not promising though, it could take longer of course

[dgibbs20] Adam Montana will an L O P affect digital dinar say in a warka account?

[Adam Montana] dgibbs20 good question

[Adam Montana] answer is yes

[Adam Montana] sorry to say it, but the truth is the truth. We hope not

[angelsunaware] what is your take on Shabibi's comments yesterday in DC when he said he couldn't answer the ?? regarding an RV of the currency, and then the investor that asked about the redomination?

[Adam Montana] they took him off guard and he stumbles, that is awesome for us - a\n interrogator would have nailed his butt

[nointel] there is talk of shabs in switzerland. if he is what does this mean if anything for the rv?

[Adam Montana] nointel I hate to say it but that switzerland thing is being promoted by a group that likes to simply make things up

[Kevin B] Doesn't a re-denomination make more sense than a L O P? Just because they are going to remove 0s does not mean it has to be a L O P does it?

[Adam Montana] Kevin B that's a good questions

[Adam Montana] they have to redenominate

[Adam Montana] one way or another

[Adam Montana] if the currency revalues they can't keep the same demons

[blueflower_us] If the DFI is extended.. Do we have to wait another year to possibly see a RV?

[Adam Montana] blueflower_us no

[Adam Montana] they can enter an agreement, a revalue, or a change in currency value without a full meeting

[Adam Montana] they can enter an agreement, a revalue, or a change in currency value without a full meeting

[rsskelton] Do you expect a L.o.P.?

[Adam Montana] rsskelton not at this point

[Adam Montana] I will email if I change my view

[Adam Montana] I am still positive

[Adam Montana] BadCobra lol El OhPea

[Adam Montana] BadCobra you're talking about dropping the zeros - I addressed it in detail in my book but I'll give you the 3 second version:

[Adam Montana] countries do it when they are hurting, and iraq isn't hurting - they don't have to lo pea

[angelsunaware] Adam... do you think the "raising of the 000's" could be from the exchange rate??

[Adam Montana] angelsunaware good question!

[Adam Montana] raising the 000s from the exchange rate won't happen "exactly", but it could be a very close starting point

[Adam Montana] the rate will be adjusted based on the current value of the Dinar, and it won't have anything to do with the neighbors value or the value yesterday

[Adam Montana] think about it

[Adam Montana] if you hold GOOG stock

[Adam Montana] and GOOG goes bankrupt

[Adam Montana] do they care who the president is or how much AOL is worth?

[Adam Montana] NO

[Adam Montana] they look at the trading price

[Adam Montana] and then adjust from there

[Adam Montana] so when the value of the Dinar is adjusted

[Adam Montana] they will look at what investors will pay

[Adam Montana] what Iraq will supprt

[Adam Montana] and the value will line up with that

[Adam Montana] cheers all, that's all I can do tonight

[Adam Montana] I wish all of us a prosperous future, and I hope Iraq helps that future come sooner than later!

[Adam Montana] thank you all for your respect and thank you for supporting the site

[Adam Montana] cheers all, and GO RV!

[Adam Montana] I'm done, good night all - sorry if I missed any questions.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Reader's Digest Condensed Books, is a registered trademark. Not nice to use that. Sorry but so many years in the publishing business has made me a tad touchy on this subject.

Next time you post this way, and it is a very good post by the way, list it as a condensed version ... but please do not use the Reader's Digest part in your post. If they were to decide to get stinky about it they could cause trouble for the forum.

Thanks

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Great job simplifying the long post and making it easier to read.

Gee, I hope the Readers Digest people don't come after me. I use that term frequently as it has become a term in many people's language for asking to cut to the chase. Well, it is used by older people. I haven't seen a Readers Digest in years, are they still in business? Anyway, I would think that they would be proud that their name still lives on in our every day speaking.

• Upvote 2

Sending 27 trillion thank-you's to Froto for this marvelous post. Wish this was more of this!

Also, I find reason to agree with both parties in this minor dispute about Reader's Digest. True, it is copyrighted material...but Reader's Digest was a work from a different time in America when priorities were different and the world was not so litigious. I do think they would be proud to see that their name has become part of the language.

Edited by Wassaap
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Reader's Digest Condensed Books, is a registered trademark. Not nice to use that. Sorry but so many years in the publishing business has made me a tad touchy on this subject.

Next time you post this way, and it is a very good post by the way, list it as a condensed version ... but please do not use the Reader's Digest part in your post. If they were to decide to get stinky about it they could cause trouble for the forum.

Thanks

:)

smee2

Unless you are attempting to make a profit off of or re-mark their brand, then their attorneys wouldn't waste a sheet of paper on it mailing you a cease and desist response. Good Lord ;)

• Upvote 3

I miss Reader's Digest Condensed Books! :(

Is it really embarrassing to share that my parents had a small bookshelf in the bathroom with these all lined up? :unsure:

:lol: That is too funny!!! We had them because my grandmother had them sent to my parents! They were great! I don't think it's sad at all!!