Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$1.20 to $12.00

jetcarson

Hear Hear!

Theres a saying "If you want to see what God thinks of money,just look at the people he gives it to!

HEAR HEAR THIS

that is the most stupid thing i have ever heard, God has money, his money is Gold and silver

"The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts" Haggai 2:8

and we all know gold and silver has fiat money value

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 1

HERE IS MY TWO CENTS...................FIRST I THANK GOD FOR HIS KNOWLEDGE........IMO.I THINK WE SHOULD GET IN AND GET OUT WITH WHAT GOD HAS BLESS US WITH............IMO. THE KING OF THE SOUTH WILL PUSH AGAINST THE KING OF THE NORTH USING OIL....IRAQ WILL BE OVERTHROW UNDER THE ONE WORLD GOV..............JUST SAYING.. :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

My avatar says Newbie, but I've been reading these boards for a long time. First post.

I consider this dinar experience as a test. The parable of the Talents (previously noted) was good. The test is, the Lord asks, "What will YOU do with the wealth I have given you?"

Good people tend to do good things with their money, bad people tend to do bad things with their money.

If the RV creates significant wealth in the hands of believers, there is an enormous opportunity for many of the downtrodden to be lifted -- IF those believers avail themselves of that opportunity to help. "That what you do for the most low, you have done for Me." Each person that is blessed by a dinarian through the wealth they've received is like a gift to God. There is an unprecedented opportunity to give, AND there is also an unprecedented opportunity to behave poorly, selfishly and with disregard to others. But again, the opportunity to BE a blessing to someone else is rather unprecedented.

Some will. Some won't. The question is, will you? Believer or not, will you? Do not concern yourself with what others think or do with the wealth we hope to acquire -- their path is their path to follow, their test is their test to take. You have your own test. We all live in this mucked up world, whether we are believers or not. For all of us, we are all accountable, INDIVIDUALLY, for what we do, or DON'T do.

The way I see it, im studying this stuff more than twice a day, when it happens it happens it wont matter who is right or wrong. It's not likely at all for it to just up and turn to $12.00 or even $3.00 or even $1.00 you have a better chance of getting struck by lightening than for every single person who invested in the dinar to become instant millionaires. it will be a gradual increase. im holding my dinars until Nov 30th 2013. everyone puts it down as a scam, but when you look at it who has made money? Dinar Trade, another site and any other privately funded company selling the dinar. I wont believe it until it happens.... just my extra pea in the soup.

• Upvote 1

I am a newbie and very thankful for being apart this group

If the RV is $1.20 up to $12.00 from all of the forums and different intel calls I have heard over the pass few days

Keep this in mind it is more than you and I paid when we invested for our Iraqi Dinars

A $25,000 Iraq dinar note cost me $25.00 US dollar

at $1.20 RV rate it is worth $31,250 US dollars based on that rate

profit on $25.00 = $31,225.00 US dollars which is more than any savings account in the US will yield

Except you are missing one point. With the news articles floating around, and whether they be true or not is pretty well unknown, but the talks of removing 3 zeros would mean your 25,000 note is worth 25 so at a $1.20 RV, it is worth $31.25 or a profit of $6.25.

I evened you back out. No sense in getting a minus for the facts. I initially invetsted a little shy of 2 years ago and have been all bright eyed and bushy tailed up until the past 2-3 weeks.Even though I never quite understood how this could go down with all of the currency in circulation,I still believed in miracles. Many things have transpired one by one that looked like bad news to me over these few weeks...A you know what. I tried to tell myself that I was being paranoid and then low and behold, this release in Iraqi news spelling it out for us. Don't believe it if you don't want to,that's a matter of choice.You can even tell yourself that it got lost in translation if it helps you feel better.Nevermind, I forgot... Backsides were covered early on for those that stand to make a buck by selling this investment by leading us to believe that any bad news was just a smokescreen.So saying that they are going to LOP must actually be great news right? I think not. And for any bashers,I will not sell my Dinar... I still have a little hope and a touch of faith in this investment. Just be prepared for the worst is all that I can say.

B)IF the RV is $1.20, what part of cash in don't you understand? I

am not greedy!!! B)

Bravo my hard fighting friend. It's time to get out of Afghanistan.

We will never have a decisive victory there with the politicians we have in power now!

Our countries armies will be there for decades and nothing will change.

Come home safe!

I evened you back out. No sense in getting a minus for the facts. I initially invetsted a little shy of 2 years ago and have been all bright eyed and bushy tailed up until the past 2-3 weeks.Even though I never quite understood how this could go down with all of the currency in circulation,I still believed in miracles. Many things have transpired one by one that looked like bad news to me over these few weeks...A you know what. I tried to tell myself that I was being paranoid and then low and behold, this release in Iraqi news spelling it out for us. Don't believe it if you don't want to,that's a matter of choice.You can even tell yourself that it got lost in translation if it helps you feel better.Nevermind, I forgot... Backsides were covered early on for those that stand to make a buck by selling this investment by leading us to believe that any bad news was just a smokescreen.So saying that they are going to LOP must actually be great news right? I think not. And for any bashers,I will not sell my Dinar... I still have a little hope and a touch of faith in this investment. Just be prepared for the worst is all that I can say.

Dude, the MoF and the CBI have been saying this same thing since January 2010. Do you really think they are going to come out and tell us that a $1000 investment will make you a millionaire overnight, and when or how that will exactly happen.

We're sort of like a fly in the ointment. We weren't really even suppose to be part of this, and in the big picture, individual investor cash in's won't amount to much in comparison to banking institutions and governments worldwide who hold the lions share of Dinar.

Have hope my friend!!!

If God wanted me to be rich,he would have allowed to born as a Rockefeller. God OK's Rolls Royces and mansions for televangelists, and they are blood sucking leaches.

Maybe God could spare a few million for the rest of us.Just a thought.

I am just a bit conflicted with why God would want to make a bunch of people rich so they can buy Ferraris and party in the Carribean? I thought the meek shall enherit the earth? Before you take this as religion bashing, I am a Christian, but never recall seeing where Jesus / God was in the business of making anyone rich with monetary wealth, They offer riches in another form.

With so many people saying this is an opportunity from God, blessed by God, sanctioned by God, given to good God fearing folk and meant to help Godly people help other people in the way God would ... I am beginning to wonder if we shouldn't be questioning God about the rate and the date.

We keep expecting earthly sources to do the deed, ... by the way non-Christian earthly sources ... and it is not getting done, it is? No, it isn't. So if this is truly a God given investment, perhaps we should be spending more time on our knees in a church instead of on our butts in front of a keyboard and screen, and asking Him to hurry up and make it happen rather than continually expecting a Muslim parliament, a Muslim businessman, and a Muslim dictator-in-training to bring this Christian God given gift to fruition.

Just thinking ...

:rolleyes:

smee2

• Upvote 1

I am a Christian and minister. The only word I have heard that I think might have been from God regarding an rv date was "in an hour you think not"

No rate. We are told to walk by faith. As much as I want a road map, excuse me, GPS complete with restaurant and gas information, all I have ever gotten is enough information for the next step in my journey.

It is a challenge for me to think about what I might do with a significant amount of money since I have never had that much money (according to western thinking). I have two personal mandates: be a messenger of hope and make the most of the time I have. I'm still trying to understand to put this in practice daily.

It has been hard for me to stay focused with all of the hype and I too am ready to get off of this roller coaster ride.

Blessings!

I am just a bit conflicted with why God would want to make a bunch of people rich so they can buy Ferraris and party in the Carribean? I thought the meek shall enherit the earth? Before you take this as religion bashing, I am a Christian, but never recall seeing where Jesus / God was in the business of making anyone rich with monetary wealth, They offer riches in another form.

It appears to be genal statement of acknowledgment that God is good and that blessings come from Him. Christians believe ALL blessing come from God. If a financial windfall occurs, Christians will recognize it as a blessing as well as a responsibility.

Consider Abraham & King David; wealthy, powerful and blessed with tremendous responsibilty...

It appears to be genal statement of acknowledgment that God is good and that blessings come from Him. Christians believe ALL blessing come from God. If a financial windfall occurs, Christians will recognize it as a blessing as well as a responsibility.

Consider Abraham & King David; wealthy, powerful and blessed with tremendous responsibilty...

Agreed.

"To whom much is given, much is expected."

Like I said before, this is a test for each one of us. What will you do with your windfall (or blessing, if you prefer to call it that, and I would argue that it is a blessing)? FORGET ABOUT WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SAYS OR DOES. This is YOUR test. You can choose to be a blessing to others, or not. Freedom of choice, free will.

Don't answer this question here, just think about it for yourself. Take some time in a quiet place, and think. What are you going to do with this event?

• Upvote 1

Religion is such a well constructed masterpiece. Blows any other business Model out of the water.

Key word religion yes what a masterpiece it is, heck Christians don't even see God in the same way. Ask a Baptist to go to a Catholic church.....

• Upvote 1

:Pim not the one to talk religion but it is what and who i am. i beleive in the Holy Bible, i also beleive that when it is translated that a lot of the hidden meaning is lost whether its by choice or by mistake but to what im getting at is Babylon is in Iraq and in its present condition its in ruins, When this Iraqi dinar does RV ( :P ) then Babylon the great city will be rebuilt and in Revalation Babylon will fall which will cause the end of time. I cant remember what verse or chapter (little research) but i remember reading it. The whole world is waiting for the dinar to RV or RI and everybody gets a piece of the pie whether big,medium or small. Lets just remember to help the others that are less fortunate and not just family. Remember your promise you said when this happens. Also take a look in Revalations and you will understand why the whole world is waiting for this. LETS go RV :D:lol::P

• Upvote 1

I am a newbie and very thankful for being apart this group

If the RV is $1.20 up to $12.00 from all of the forums and different intel calls I have heard over the pass few days

Keep this in mind it is more than you and I paid when we invested for our Iraqi Dinars

A $25,000 Iraq dinar note cost me $25.00 US dollar

at $1.20 RV rate it is worth $31,250 US dollars based on that rate

profit on $25.00 = $31,225.00 US dollars which is more than any savings account in the US will yield

It is a blessing from God for all of us

If this is the case just Cash in enough to get you out of debt and sit on the rest for a month or so to see if the rate will change if it comes out at the $1.20 rate first

I hope you all are of the mindset that God is Good and he is opening up windows of blessings that we will Receive

Love the family and keep it simple

Make wise decisions

Stay safe

AMEN AMEN AMEN

Between head start and free breakfast and lunch @ all public schools in the US, where do children go hungry before school??

Just sayin, my husband is a teacher and I am very involved in our schools and this is not an issue anymore

Hi Crnamiss, I would just like to comment on you’re: “where in the US do children go hungry before School???”

Open your eyes and look in the back hills of the Blue Ridge Mountains where they don't have shoes ether! Look in the Deep South where some go to bed hungry as well! And look to the slums of our own inner cities! Where kids sleep on the floor! And lucky to get one meal a day! Where in the US do you live? That you can't see this? I have seen it! I have been there; I do not need to go to another country to see it! Its right here in the US! Just sayen: I and everyone else that takes this blessing with no intent to help fix the problems with people out of work and kids going to school hungry is making a bad mistake with the Devil himself and will be dealt with accordingly on the day! Just Sayen... Sorry that just got me fired up! And I mean no disrespect but please you can't not see this just because everything in your town is going good? Thank you for understanding my plight and frustration.. :unsure:

I'll have 20 something mill at 1.00 for 1.00 Dollar! If it RV's for more? Well simple math and the sky is the limit. But if everyone in the US gives 10% of there take to helping toughs less fortunate I think we can do it! God willing I know we can, just something to think about, because you’re getting this great life changing World changing really, gift. so remember why your getting this gift when you order that new Ferrari, and if you have given your 10% to help toughs in need, not a handout ether just a hand up to a job so they can have a better life maybe fix up your neighbors house or pay it off? Your retired neighbors on fixed incomes and are sometimes going with out a meal here or there because if you have looked at the cost of food lately? I shop every week as the price of gas goes up the cost of food goes up just as fast! But remember they supported you all your life so "Pay it Forward" and pay there house off! You will be rewarded 10 times for the gift you give! Like some of the money you invest will make more big returns and you will have more money to give away! just 10% That's all it is, your going to pay 4 times that in Tax’s! When its all said and done and you won’t get that back! The 10 % you help others with will reward you again, and the Ferrari you get after your 10% will never stop running and will give you lots of fun! They say money can't buy you happiness? Bull! Try helping someone that's in trouble and is going down for the last time and you throw them a life preserver! Save a family, feed a kid! Than! Than you will know true Happiness! OK Sorry.. Off my soup box

Take Care, Have Fun, God Bless..

Please GO GO GO, RV!!! And I'll see you on the Beach!!! Along with the children that have never seen an Ocean or a Cow or Chicken in real life, I/We have a big responsibility with the money we get from this, Unless God gives up on us for to many with selfish resins? 12-21-2012 is not far away! Just sayen! But if it happens I will take care of my family and I'll keep my old house just fix it up and pay it off, and I'll keep my old 92 Chevy truck as it hauls good and is all I need, the rest? I don't care if I spend it all on Saving this Great Country! Really! :D Merlin..