Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki meets President of the U.S. House of Representatives

nointel

PM Nuri Kamal al Maliki meets President of the U.S. House of Representatives 16 4

Press release:

Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al Maliki meets President of the U.S. House of Representatives His Excellency the Prime Minister in his official office this evening, President of the U.S. House of Representatives John Beiner and a number of members of Congress as well as Assistant U.S. Secretary of State Jeffrey Feltman.

During the meeting, which was attended by U.S. Ambassador to Iraq, James Jeffrey talk about bilateral relations between Iraq and the United States and the future of the strategic cooperation between the two countries.

The Prime Minister stressed the need to strengthen bilateral cooperation between the two countries in all fields especially trade and cultural as well as military. The sovereignty: We have become the armed forces and the Iraqi security services are able to take responsibility, preserve security, and work with professionalism and patriotism, and we look forward to future cooperation with the United States in the field of armament and training.

The Prime Minister stressed that the presence of friendly relations between Iraq and the United States would be for the benefit and the benefit of the two friendly peoples, indicating the importance of the support provided by the United States for the new Iraq and continuity in all areas.

For his part, the president of the U.S. House of Representatives for his country's desire and keenness to continue support to the political process in Iraq and its democratic, and expressed his delight the arrival of friendly relations between the two countries to a fruitful stage in the interest of the parties.

• Upvote 2

well at least he didn't have to meet with Obummer

geez... is everyone in this dinar adventure a wasp republican ior what? i mean, it just never stops.

who cares about your political bad taste when it comes to this investment? are you going to turn down your "piece of the pie" if President Obama hands it to you???

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

Hey aaanth -

Obozo didn't do a damn thing about this. In his entire six month hyped up political career, he opposed this whole Iraq thing at every corner. Now, when this thing goes, it will be on his watch and of course he will take all the credit. And, as usual, he didn't do a damn thing for it. Typical left wing BS!!!

And by the way - he is YOUR president, not mine. He will get about as much respect as you people gave my president.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Last time I looked we were the United States of America! We the people voted and the winner was President Obama, and like it or not he is our President. The disrespect for the office is despicable and embarrassing as an American I have the right to disagree with the president or agree, but the rights I hold come with a responsibility to this nation. I have not voted for all of the sitting presidents but they had my respect. The people, we are the people, we voted and he won. So, stop the disrespectful name calling and at least call him by his name. It's embarrassing as an American to sit back and see you use stupid names for OUR President. Yes, I said it again OUR President. There are other countries to choose from to live in, but this one allows the people to vote for and pick a President. We DID. Like it or not, we did! Like I said I don't have to agree with the President, I do however respect the position and can have opinions that differ respectfully.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

The United States Government does not have a President of the House of Representatives. The top position is the Speaker of the House. The Senate has a President and a President Pro-Tempore.

It should be the man you respect or do not respect. It should be the office held. A man earns respect with his actions not his position. This man has not earned respect either in the US or abroad.

Edited by DaveJen
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Last time I looked we were the United States of America! We the people voted and the winner was President Obama, and like it or not he is our President. The disrespect for the office is despicable and embarrassing as an American I have the right to disagree with the president or agree, but the rights I hold come with a responsibility to this nation. I have not voted for all of the sitting presidents but they had my respect. The people, we are the people, we voted and he won. So, stop the disrespectful name calling and at least call him by his name. It's embarrassing as an American to sit back and see you use stupid names for OUR President. Yes, I said it again OUR President. There are other countries to choose from to live in, but this one allows the people to vote for and pick a President. We DID. Like it or not, we did! Like I said I don't have to agree with the President, I do however respect the position and can have opinions that differ respectfully.

Thats a nice point of view I agree with. The biggest issue I can see with America is the lack of respect we have for each other and our leaders even if we don't agree with them. I remember when I was growing up it was called...hmmm oh yes, common courtesy. It almost sounds old fashioned doesn't it?

I think part of the problem is years of talk shows now "news shows" driven by ratings which of course influences our collective psyche as a society.

WOW PEOPLE... Now, back to the post,

Thanks for posting. We don't know exactly whats going on with all the big shots showing up there but we can be sure it was not to play golf. Has anyone else noticed the news the past couple of weeks, it has been like "everybody knows something big is about to happen and nobody knows what it is".

very well said. thank you for your statement. I agree with you. B)

very well said. thank you for your statement. I agree with you. B)

First off this Clown is the one that is DIs-RESPECTING the office. How the President of the USA Bow to a Foreign leader and call our country a to powerful and need knocked down a couple of knocthes

AND I am Calling him a CLOWN and he Spending us into Bankruptcy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1