Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After a short amount of time here and on a few other Dinar related websites I thought I have to share my initial impressions.

It seems a large portion of people here are no different than those I seeing queuing up to buy the lottery ticket on Saturday morning.

Hoping to get a large reward for little or no input.

In my opinion there is far too many people who apparently know people who know stuff...this is usually warning bells for me and means stay well clear. The whole thing smacks of MLM and those nauseating groups all gearing each other up with motivational BS and inside scoops.

MLM folk are renowned for being dodgier than used car salesmen.

Hi There Sport.

Thank you for your insightful post. But just to make a few distinctions....

Look...I actually am a Leader in my MLM Distributor line, and have been with my chosen MLM company, 4Life Research, for almost 10 years, and I am doing very well.

my MLM income has allowed me to buy physical gold, silver, stocks in gold & silver companies, as well as copper stocks and Potash shares.

it has also allowed my wife and I to buy nice cars and a beautiful home here in sunny Australia.

Good MLM Leaders are not dodgy, just like 85% of the folk on this website are NOT dodgy...but yes...there are the pumpers in both arenas...most of the MLM pumpers make their $$ from giving motivational speeches and selling their motivational CDs DVDs etc...but before I buy any of their material, I hava a chat with them to see if they are still ACTIVE in their MLm company. If not, then they are NOT walking the talk, and I choose NOt to buy into their "stuff".

The other people who sometimes make MLM look bad are the people who are the saturday morning lottery ticket buying types. i agree with you. THEY should NOT join an MLM company, because they will not be ready for the work that's required.

It's called NetWORK marketing...with the emphasis on WORK. the lottery buying folk see MLM as an easy option..but it is certainly NOT. It is SIMPLE, but NOT "easy". that's the difference, RRSport.

I allow them to join my Team, but i give PLENTY of warning of what they can expect and what's expected of them....some will still join up and then burn out...but the right people CAN make it work.

So i agree with you about the "lottery" people...but please know that there are very good MLM people out there who operate their NetWORK marketing businesses with great integrity, ethics and who support their Team members in many helpful ways, to build an organization in which all members do their best to duplicate those qualities of honesty and integrity we so admire.

So please don't paint us all with the same brush.

Humbly yours,

Elmstreet61

P.S. When the RV happens, a lot of my Team members at c**********m dot biz will receive additional assistance to propel their businesses upwards too.

Edited by Bumper64
promoting a MLM business!! Please don't!!!!

I think his plan was to push peoples buttons but he found the wrong site for that!! dry.gif

I agree.

I feel that when someone like this comes on, they are just trying, and they succeed most of the time, to push many of our buttons and they are just eating it all up on their end.

Best to ignore and maybe they will go away and play in the street alone when they see that we are much better than that .

We know that we have invested in something that we believe in. No one out there will ever bring me to feel negative about this investment.

I stand totally 100% RV strong. Hope for a lot, but expect whatever.

• Upvote 2

THERE IS NO PERFECT EXAMPLE, HOWEVER KAWAIT IS ONE TO LOOK AT ---- :o:lol::lol:;)B)

DD good example

And for you sport this is not wallstreet and maybe its not a sure thing but since my brother made a lot after the first gulf war when they said he wouldn't it stands to reason that it will happen again . I think you should just sell that 2 mil dinar you bought and stay with your wall street boys. This thing is well under-control with out you.and the next time your bank goes belly up don't look for the new rich to help you out.

• Upvote 3

RRSport, What's your reason for coming on this site and insulting us that have invested OUR money, NOT yours and trying to put down someone's dream or hopes. Do you get off on doing that sorta deal. If so you must have a sad life. What made you decide to sign up on this site? Did you just sit there tonight and decide that you would like to jack with someone and get your jollies and see how many replies you would get. Maybe we do look at this the way some look at the lottery on Saturday morning, what's wrong with that? I invested in this as a shot at a better life for my family as did most others. You just want to stir the pot, maybe you should just let your fingers do the walking back to where you came from, Just Sayin' B)

• Upvote 3

Well said...But I have heard the complete opposite from the same people...my reason to invest in this is because I know Ss won't cut it for me so at my age if it RV's between now and 5 years so be it..You need to go have a glass of cool-aid and put your feet up and worry about your future...I believe this will RV and when it dose I'll be able to sip some cool-aid on some sunny beach thinking of all the fools that said it will never happen...I believe they told Tom Edison the same thing about his inventions I guess he didn't listen as he has over 1,000 patents end of story! :tiphat: Ta Da!

• Upvote 1

Why is what RR has said beat to death...neg'd into oblivion ....bashed by the "don't bash-ers".... etc etc ?????.... when some stupid fantasy world pile of Okie youknowwhat would be hailed as the "latest and greatest intel"?????

I will never understand people......EVER :rolleyes:

Go re-read his post. He blanket dogged all of us.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hows is it argumentative? Its actually a very sound well reasoned OPINION.

Really...

In a section called Opinions, Perspectives, and Your Two Cents on the Iraqi Dinar

To those who dont agree thats fine but the 'Dont knock the Dream'' mafia is a tad overboard methinks.

Like I said talk too the investors of the Kawait Dinars before you cry about the investors of the Iraq Dinars being foolish. I made a choice based on investigating for two months, i'ts a GO RV ! :lol::lol::P

THERE IS NO PERFECT EXAMPLE, HOWEVER KAWAIT IS ONE TO LOOK AT ---- :o:lol::lol:;)B)

Yeah Iraq is as well structured as Kuwait was pre war...seriously ,head,sand.

Apparently, cat has his tongue. Can't wait to read his next words of wisdom.

Sorry I posted then Ive been out fixing the motor on my boat.

I think his plan was to push peoples buttons but he found the wrong site for that!! dry.gif

Absolutely not. I have better things to do than needlessly wind up a bunch of strangers.

Im merely offering my take on the situation, I thought that was the point of the Opinions section.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I love the line in the Santa Clause movie when

Neil: says to Charlie “there’s no Santa

Charlie: asks him… “Have you ever seen a million dollars?

Neil: responds with a frustrated look, “No.”

and this was the best response…

Charlie: say “Just because you haven’t seen it doesn’t mean it’s not real.”

That’s why it’s called Faith. It’s the ability to believe in something that you haven’t seen.

Just because we haven’t seen the RV happen yet doesn’t mean it’s not going to happen… we keep coming back here hoping and believing that it’s going to happen. We have faith, in whatever it is, that this thing is going to RV and to RV soon!

PS I have seen a million. I actually held it in my hands. Very cool

I guess he doesn't believe in Santa Clause. Too bad

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

After a short amount of time here and on a few other Dinar related websites I thought I have to share my initial impressions.

It seems a large portion of people here are no different than those I seeing queuing up to buy the lottery ticket on Saturday morning.

In my opinion there is far too many people who apparently know people who know stuff...this is usually warning bells for me and means stay well clear. The whole thing smacks of MLM and those nauseating groups all gearing each other up with motivational BS and inside scoops.

MLM folk are renowned for being dodgier than used car salesmen.

Nobody in the ‘real world’ who is involved in getting this RV done (if it does happen) is going to be talking to a combat soldier, a taxi driver, your cousin etc so enough already!

We all know insider trading goes on in this dodgy world of ours but does your cousin also hear when JP Morgan is about to announce a takeover bid weeks before it happens? No.

All these supposed people in the know really are is friend of friends who in reality know next to nothing about the inner workings of either Iraq or economics and they 'just have a feeling' that such and such is happening.

Sadly the guy who first mentioned the Dinar situation to me is a MLM pumper type and they get all hyped about it but actually when you ask the tough questions they don’t really know what day of the week it is.

Hardly inspiring.

I also notice a lot of religious connotations being bandied about.

As a God fearing man myself I don’t for one second think God is too worried about the IQD and ‘making it happen’.

God doesn’t pander to the material wants of man, he wants to see everyone do the best they can with what they’ve got.

Not ‘’Oh you deserve a break in life for helping all those orphans here’s a lottery win i made happen for you’’.

I also see a lot of what on the surface seem like desperate but decent, hard working people almost pinning their dreams on this happening.

You get nothing for nothing in this world and this is likely to be the same.

Stop the naivety and think about how many economists, professional Forex traders, brokers, hedge fund managers etc there are in the world and I haven’t seen a single one telling me the RV is a sure thing!

I figured out why you posted; I'm guessing you're in a competition to see how many negatives you can receive in one day.......

Am I right? :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I so strongly disagree with your statement that I took a poll to prove you wrong. How many DV members buy lottery tickets every week? Check the results here! :D