Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

bank no longer doing iqd wires

Tricia01

So I was at my bank today (calgaru) and without hesitation the teller asked me if I had been reading up on this "dinar business." I told her I had been for several months. She added that they are no longer doing wire transfers since the country is bankrupt and since they do not have an internationally recognized currency. They are "not participating." I added that hopefully they will soon. She replied that even before the war their currency was not that well recognized on an international level. I saw no point in arguing with her. My 90% of my reserve is due today and dinarbanker says so long as I have even a money order it postmarked by end of today,that's ok. While the bank teller's words did make me shake a little, I went forth with my transaction. What would you have said/thought?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So I was at my bank today (calgaru) and without hesitation the teller asked me if I had been reading up on this "dinar business." I told her I had been for several months. She added that they are no longer doing wire transfers since the country is bankrupt and since they do not have an internationally recognized currency. They are "not participating." I added that hopefully they will soon. She replied that even before the war their currency was not that well recognized on an international level. I saw no point in arguing with her. My 90% of my reserve is due today and dinarbanker says so long as I have even a money order it postmarked by end of today,that's ok. While the bank teller's words did make me shake a little, I went forth with my transaction. What would you have said/thought?

Great choice in getting your Dinar you have on Reserve!

That was definately the correct decision!

• Upvote 2

Anybody correct me if Im wrong,but I think before the war, the IQD rate was Saddams rate and was not internationally traded currency. Was it called a managed floating currency? unsure.gif

yes saddam set the rate not the IMF or CBI so it was not internationally recognized because of that. Things are going in a whole new direction. One day it will be internationally recognized and wil be traded on the market.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Why would anyone buy from DB or DT??? make your purchase from a US bank and save $180.00. If you want the pumping to stop, then stop feeding the guys benefiting from the pumping!

I really wish i could buy directly from a bank but there are 0 banks in Arizona that deal with the IQD.....I have been looking everywhere.

• Upvote 3

Anybody correct me if Im wrong,but I think before the war, the IQD rate was Saddams rate and was not internationally traded currency. Was it called a managed floating currency? :unsure:

You are absolutely correct!

Any bank teller that says that they have info on this subject, other than what they can find here is not being truthful! So dont sweat it!

Anybody correct me if Im wrong,but I think before the war, the IQD rate was Saddams rate and was not internationally traded currency. Was it called a managed floating currency? :unsure:

I Believe you are correct. The $3.22 was what Saddam said the rate was...but in actual fact it traded closer to $2.

Why would anyone buy from DB or DT??? make your purchase from a US bank and save $180.00. If you want the pumping to stop, then stop feeding the guys benefiting from the pumping!

I agree with you 100% use the US banking system. After hearing the call with Alie on Sunday I would not buy a soda from that guy. He was like a flip flopping US politician! How many times I have heard him talk like it would be a substantial RV out the gate. He has also guaranteed there will be no lop in the past. Now to act like we will be lucky to see a .10 increase what a joke! How many yeas does it take to be a long term investment to you? Not sure about you Alie, but the length of time I have been in this with out a rate increase should it not be considered long term by now? So to see more than a .10 increase by now is no way out of the question if you ask me! Stop buying from these pumping corrupt currency traders they are just abusing good hard working people!

• Upvote 2

dont know if anybody has been watching cbi,exchange rate on the euro, its split buy/sell is .846 as opposed to all other currency exchange at $2.0 split. i think if they R.V. it will be to the euro (its strong!!!)at .846xxxxto the euro which converted to USD is 66 1/3 % on the dollar = .55+ cents (i'm o.k. with that) and yes ive been drinking since noon B)

• Upvote 2

Great choice in getting your Dinar you have on Reserve!

That was definitely the correct decision!

What makes you say this was a wise decision?

It was a gamble, of sorts. In the long run the only thing I am out is an extra $7.50 for a money order, plus a stamp, plus and extra trip to the bank and post office. It's just annoying to deal with one hype / hope after another and one let down after another. I have another reserve order due in a couple of weeks. Here's hoping?

I agree with you 100% use the US banking system. After hearing the call with Alie on Sunday I would not buy a soda from that guy. He was like a flip flopping US politician! How many times I have heard him talk like it would be a substantial RV out the gate. He has also guaranteed there will be no lop in the past. Now to act like we will be lucky to see a .10 increase what a joke! How many yeas does it take to be a long term investment to you? Not sure about you Alie, but the length of time I have been in this with out a rate increase should it not be considered long term by now? So to see more than a .10 increase by now is no way out of the question if you ask me! Stop buying from these pumping corrupt currency traders they are just abusing good hard working people!

Sorry but I must respectfully disagree. I realize that everyone is getting frustrated and in some cases angry due to the lack of movement on the RV. However, I would be willing to bet that a great number of the individuals who purchased from Ali or the other traders will be cashing in with them if there is a big difference between the bank rate and CBI rate. Lets face it, money talks.

Sorry but I must respectfully disagree. I realize that everyone is getting frustrated and in some cases angry due to the lack of movement on the RV. However, I would be willing to bet that a great number of the individuals who purchased from Ali or the other traders will be cashing in with them if there is a big difference between the bank rate and CBI rate. Lets face it, money talks.

Well I for one purchased a substantial amount from Ali. I had intended all along on cashing in with him. After listening to his complete about face, there will have to be a sustantial difference in his rate and the bank for me to deal with Ali now. I am VIP and expect to get a better bank rate anyway. You are right though, if Ali pays a lot more I can forgive and forget (lol). I do not forsee this happening however. (JMO)

Thats bull you went to a bank in Calgary and they refused to do a wire transfer for you. First of all, i live in Calgary and have done 3 wire transfers to Ali to purchase the dinar with the CIBC bank. Secondly, you are not purchasing the dinar automatically when you do the transfer you are paying Ali's company in the usa. All i read is BullS@#T when i read your post!!! And what you go to a "bank" in Calgary and they say we are not doing the wire transfer so thats it, you don't go to another branch or bank.? GET REAL

Thats bull you went to a bank in Calgary and they refused to do a wire transfer for you. First of all, i live in Calgary and have done 3 wire transfers to Ali to purchase the dinar with the CIBC bank. Secondly, you are not purchasing the dinar automatically when you do the transfer you are paying Ali's company in the usa. All i read is BullS@#T when i read your post!!! And what you go to a "bank" in Calgary and they say we are not doing the wire transfer so thats it, you don't go to another branch or bank.? GET REAL

Hi,

Sorry if you think I am misleading anyone. I would not have out out this post if it were not the truth and if you are sincerely skeptical I can pm you with the exact branch location and you can go in for yourself (you can make an order from DT with the "intention" of wiring it, and see what they say to you. I have done 3 wire transfers with CIBC but only 1 at this particular branch) , but it was TODAY that the teller told me that the bank is no longer sending wire transfers. I personally don't know why not. I mean, even if their suspicions were accurate, what's it to them. If I make a wire transfer and pay the fee, they haven't lost anything. In all fairness, I did not go into the bank to ask for a wire transfer. I preferred to pay by money order + mail because it is much cheaper. She just voluntarily mentioned that they are no longer doing wire transfers. She asked permission from someone from the back to send money order. She said that this is permitted (don't ask me why it's ok for this and not a wire), but the "don't recommend it." I did it anyway. I don't know how much research she or anyone else there has done on this, but I believe I have done enough homework to take the risk to complete my reserve.