Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Scooter Post ***

easyrider

The Perfect Storm

By Scooter

Good day to all and welcome to "The Perfect Storm"

During this time of 24/7 news, it's easy to find yourself glued to the chat rooms and forums just to find another rurmor get debunked. You find yourself going through the emotional roller coaster where frustration quickly turns to anger which turns to doubting your initial investment decision. Multiply this scenario by 1,000 and we find ourselves in the exact spot we are right now. As a result, I would like to offer a friendly word of advice from my very first FOREX instructor:

"The FOREX market is psychopathically ruthless and carries no emotions or tolerance to any individual or group. If you did your research properly, your trade will work nine out of ten times, so RELAX, find your next OPPORTUNITY and LET THE MARKET COME TO YOU!"

Those words are so true with this investment! The facts are right in front of us with this investment so be confident in your decision, find your next great opportunity, and let the "heavy lifting" be done by the "big boys", particularly since they want this to happen much more than us in many cases.

With that said, we must remember we are dealing with an investment opportunty not realized ever before and the two groups chosen to lead the charge are strongly considered the best of the best at the art of ILLUSION and MISDIRECTDION. Over the last century, this skill has been refined and mastered by governments and finance worldwide, knowing full well that the greatest opportunities arise when chaos is at it's peak and those that control the chaos, control the opportunity!

I know, I know, it sounds like a conspiracy theory gone off the deep end right? In this case, we're not really far off from the peak of chaotic behaviour. For example, take a look at the current middle east scenario with the monarchy's and governments of Libya, Egypt, Bahrain, and even Saudi Arabia. Ask yourself if there's this much CHAOS right now why isn't Oil at $175 a barrel? Emotional trading alone should have it up to $145 - $150. Perhaps this chaotic storm is precisely the precursor to our illusive RV!! If indeed democracy is realized in the much of the middle east and Iraq finally revalues their currency, we could truly call this "THE PERFECT STORM".

More to come in the coming week. In the meantime, have a a great evening!

SCOOTER

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 14

Both of you need to stop!!!!!

Play Nice!!

Both of you need to stop!!!!!

Play Nice!!

No problem bumper just posting some info but i wont let someone call me a d***head when i am trying to contribute to dinar vets im sorry wont stand for it.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3