Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BofA experience

Babs47

I received this email yesterday from the old friend that told me re the investment:

"Dear Ones, I just had a conversation with my very own Bank of America contact. He always is so cheery when he sees me. This time he told me that he had seen in the past the BOA stated it was not going to deal at all with the Iraq dinar. Now he said emails have come through stating that they will now, in a year or in 100 years, whenever this comes down. It is expected. The bank will take our dinar, send it off for verification at their foreign currency department and then our accounts will be credited. Now that is good news I would say.  I discussed about turning over the dinar!  Yikes! He said they would give us something that showed we had done that and the amount. A little hope for a Friday night.          Love and peace,                  Catherine"

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I received this email yesterday from the old friend that told me re the investment:

"Dear Ones, I just had a conversation with my very own Bank of America contact. He always is so cheery when he sees me. This time he told me that he had seen in the past the BOA stated it was not going to deal at all with the Iraq dinar. Now he said emails have come through stating that they will now, in a year or in 100 years, whenever this comes down. It is expected. The bank will take our dinar, send it off for verification at their foreign currency department and then our accounts will be credited. Now that is good news I would say. I discussed about turning over the dinar! Yikes! He said they would give us something that showed we had done that and the amount. A little hope for a Friday night. Love and peace, Catherine"

So he works for BOA?? Where at?? Just a branch? Can you be a little specific?

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 11

I wouldn't turn my dinar over to anyone that couldn't verify it right there and credit my account. I have invested too much in this for something unexpected happen. Find a currency exchange that can pay you right when you do the exchange. It would be worth it to travel if you needed to..........My small town bank can't verify the iQD so I will go see Ali at DT. This my future. I'm not messing around with it.

• Upvote 7

I wouldn't turn my dinar over to anyone that couldn't verify it right there and credit my account. I have invested too much in this for something unexpected happen. Find a currency exchange that can pay you right when you do the exchange. It would be worth it to travel if you needed to..........My small town bank can't verify the iQD so I will go see Ali at DT. This my future. I'm not messing around with it.

Good luck with that.

I will be going to my bank in my own home town.

Safe and secure.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm planning to cash in at DT also, when they open up their NYC office...but I may have to cash just a bit in at a BofA in RI before DT's branch opens, just to get some moolah into my bank account. (Sigh) I can't recall whether Ali's opening an office near Catherine, but her poverty level resembles mine, at this point, and she seems to trust this banker. Her decision, naturally!

I agree If they can't verify and credit your account before you leave the premises don't trust them with your Dinar heck drive from Ny to Cali if you have too. I will only have a few hour drive from Oklahoma City to Fort Smith Arkansas. B)

I might drive to Tennessee if I "get a wild hair" to cash everything in with DT, especially due to the higher rate through Ali et al. I suppose it may depend on the situation at the time...and what I'm thinking about possible rate fluctuations.

Ok well im not too sure how much faith you can put into what he told you.....let me make a few calls.....you could be right....

Hey keep, what happened to your xbox online buddy that saw the de la ru machines at BOA that you posted a month or so ago? Any more news from her?

• Upvote 1

As far as I know their policy still has not changed.......and branches have to follow corporate policy......I have a close friend whose buddy is high in the corporate office headquarters...(also invested) and nothing has changed yet...havent heard a thing bout them changing their stance and he sure would be telling us in a jiffy if they did change it.....so Im not quite sure I can believe what your buddy told you.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Catherine's a pastor and a therapist. I know she would never lie to me. We've known each other since 1967. If the bank guy is lying, it seems like an odd thing to lie about, since he could've easily kept with his earlier stance. Can you think of a reason why he'd tell her she'll be able to cash in there? I'm at a loss...

• Downvote 1

Hey keep, what happened to your xbox online buddy that saw the de la ru machines at BOA that you posted a month or so ago? Any more news from her?

I havent talked to her since....Im not sure if easyrider has...he usually talked to her more then I did...will have to get in touch with him and find out....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

thats was me your referring to and pretty much she told me they in fact did get de la rue machines in but she didnt give me a serial number of the machine but said it was weird that they were just getting them in now but as you know those machines can nbe used for a variety of things.

Catherine's a pastor and a therapist. I know she would never lie to me. We've known each other since 1967. If the bank guy is lying, it seems like an odd thing to lie about, since he could've easily kept with his earlier stance. Can you think of a reason why he'd tell her she'll be able to cash in there? I'm at a loss...

That is weird and Im in no way trying to call her a liar or you a liar....but I did just get confirmation from the guy in corporate headquarters and he said no such email exists....now I have been told that some banks are just telling customers what they want to hear about the dinar because they get so many calls and such.....so not sure whats going on in washington but im pretty sure that those emails arent being sent around.....maybe your friend was just lied too or the guy wasent sure what he really was telling her.....i dunno.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm sorry, but here's Catherine's reply text:

"Oh no, please do not even name the state. I want him to stay open to me!"

I had to fess up that I'd already revealed the state... (Sigh)

ok well until then we wait and is considered a rumor to us. Thanks anyhow.

Just about bet that if someone took a dinar note into the local bank branch and asked the manager what it was, you would have a very low percent of those that would actually know. I live in a small town, know the bank president(very up on the bank system), and he was not aware there was a machine to verify.

I too would never give my Dinar to someone who stated that they were going to send it out to be verified.

Nice thing with being a VIP here at Dinar Vets is Adam will be emailing updates on rates and which banks will have machines onsite to verify and rates at each location. I will also not allow my Dinar to leave my site and will walk to the machine with who ever. Call me cautious or whatever but, to long in this to have a issue with the amount or verification. If they have a issue with my requirements, then off to the next bank with a machine.....period.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)