Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

United Nations: Iraq,

United Nations: Iraq, UNAMI Meeting Webcast Live @ 10am EST

Posted: April 8, 2011 by xxxxxxxxx in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Ban Ki-Moon, Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter, Iraq, kuwait, Secretary-General of the United Nations, United Nations, United Nations Assistance Mission in Iraq, United Nations Security Council 0 unami.jpg?w=160&h=160un-logo.gif?w=151&h=135 The situation concerning Iraq – Second report of the Secretary-General pursuant to paragraph 6 of resolution 1936 (2010) (S/2011/213) United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) Scheduled to broadcast on UN Webcast Channel 4 @ 10 EST Webcast Link: http://www.unmultimedia.org/tv/webcast/index.html

United Nations: Iraq, UNAMI Meeting Webcast Live @ 10am EST

The situation concerning Iraq – Second report of the Secretary-General pursuant to paragraph 6 of resolution 1936 (2010) (S/2011/213) United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI)

Scheduled to broadcast on UN Webcast Channel 4 @ 10 EST

Webcast Link: http://www.unmultime...cast/index.html

• Upvote 1

Oh ya! I recalled reading about this awhile ago how the U.N. had a meeting about the GOI.

One of the bigger factors that likely helped back the RV claims it already happened. (Considering WTO rumors, and so forth)

Anyone know what the meeting is about??

Maybe a Ch.7 release would be awesome, huh?

I listened to it...my cliff notes summary:

- UN Rep. Melkert basically said that while they've made big strides, they still have a ways to go (basic services, national security, etc.)

- There was also mention of the importance of getting the remaining ministries position filled

- A lot of activities going on to bolster the Private sector

- Continued high unemployment levels (17%+ )

- Confirmation of the plans to increase oil production

- etc.

For the enquiring minds, I didn't hear much re: monetary policy (not that I would expect to)

rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 2