Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sadr's movement is ominous visit Gates and demanding the withdrawal of his army quickly

dflake

Sadr's movement is ominous visit Gates and demanding the withdrawal of his army quickly

Editor: CC | SZ

Thursday, 2007 2011 14:37 GMT

Cleric Moqtada al-Sadr

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/1/19806/news-details-Iraq%2520politics%2520news.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhhoNtCrPFXwtNcI2R6gwXqj_Pc1Hg

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Considered the Sadrist movement led by Muqtada al-Sadr, on Thursday, that the visit of U.S. Secretary of Defense in Baghdad on Iraq, ominous, and asked for the U.S. military to leave the country after the popular rejection of his presence, he considered that he entered in 2003 was "disrespectful."

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muhannad Gharrawi during a press conference in the media stream of Baghdad, attended by "Alsumaria News", "The visit of U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates to Iraq, bad omen, as was the entry of his country's troops in 2003, is respected," asserting that "the rejection of mainstream Permanent visits by American officials to the country. "

The U.S. Defence Secretary Robert Gates arrived, late Wednesday, to Baghdad on an official visit unannounced to meet a number of Iraqi officials, including President Jalal Talabani and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, as well as visit some of the headquarters of his army, is also expected to visit the Kurdistan Region for three days.

The Gharrawi that "the occupation holds many ideas through visits by officials in the U.S. administration to Iraq," calling them to "withdraw their forces from Iraqi cities because that is safer for them after the people reject the presence on its territory."

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Hazem al-Araji said earlier Thursday, said that Sadr's office held numerous meetings to finish the preparations for the demonstration millions called for by the Sadrist movement in the ninth of this April, stating that everyone wants to participate in this event because this year is the Independence and the departure of occupation forces from Iraq, also called on demonstrators to cooperate with the security services.

The United States and Iraq have signed, in 2008, the Convention on the strategic framework to support the ministries and agencies of the Iraqi transition from the strategic partnership with the Republic of Iraq to the areas of economic, diplomatic, cultural and security, based on the Strategic Framework Agreement and to reduce the number of reconstruction teams in the provinces, as well as providing important sustainable for the rule of law, including police development program and the completion of the work of coordination, supervision and the report of the Fund of Iraq relief and reconstruction.

Under the security agreement signed between Baghdad and Washington at the end of November 2008 that it should withdraw all U.S. forces from all the lands and waters and airspace of Iraq no later than 31 December of the year 2011, and had withdrawn U.S. combat forces under the Convention of the Cities and villages and towns of Iraq on 30 June 2009.

That little rat @#$%@$%!!! Of course, make demands and threaten...but not face our Secretary of Defense outright...that chicken @#$%!!!

Someone needs to take him out. Straight up. :angry:<_<

Agreed, easyrider.

WOW!!!!! Next bar fight i get into i'm callin u for backup-dang girl.............................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!! p.s. hope i did'nt piss u off-lol

• Upvote 2

That little rat @#$%@$%!!! Of course, make demands and threaten...but not face our Secretary of Defense outright...that chicken @#$%!!!

Someone needs to take him out. Straight up. :angry:<_<

Agreed, easyrider.

Hey I like the way you think. +1 They should have killed him when they had the chance. Now you can bet your a$$ they were wishing they had. Just saying

People,

the ME is all messed up. It isn't just the one guy. All this unrest is not going to come out good for the people of the ME. Maybe, 1 out of 7 countries will be better off but I doubt that

I do hope.

The ones that will win out will be the best liars and meanest who only care for themselves. I've said it before 'Islam and democracy don't mix. It is in its nature. :(

Maybe it will change but I seriously doubt it. Take a look at History. That is why Aferris makes a good point.

Democracy will not last in Iraq unless you change the nature of the leaders. There is to much power and money involved. And the loser gets killed or attacked for any problems in country.

:(

People,

the ME is all messed up. It isn't just the one guy. All this unrest is not going to come out good for the people of the ME. Maybe, 1 out of 7 countries will be better off but I doubt that

I do hope.

The ones that will win out will be the best liars and meanest who only care for themselves. I've said it before 'Islam and democracy don't mix. It is in its nature. :(

Maybe it will change but I seriously doubt it. Take a look at History. That is why Aferris makes a good point.

Democracy will not last in Iraq unless you change the nature of the leaders. There is to much power and money involved. And the loser gets killed or attacked for any problems in country.

:(

Screw these bastards. They have zero respect for the lost lives of men and women of our military. Our dedicated sacrifice for their freedom. They starve their own people. Maliki needs to fry.