Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

cbi auction

Junior1

I am in no way a naysayer. Actualy i read the forum more than most. I need thiz to happen as much as anyone. But the cbi had their daily auctio today , now why they do that today if they were going to rv? I hope it does, but . Maybe tommorrow its only a day away.

I am in no way a naysayer. Actualy i read the forum more than most. I need thiz to happen as much as anyone. But the cbi had their daily auctio today , now why they do that today if they were going to rv? I hope it does, but . Maybe tommorrow its only a day away.

Hi Junior :)

I understand your question. I am sure it is on a lot of peoples minds.

Don't despair my friend, all you are seeing is NORMAL business and reality.

There has been no change in the IQD value, and most likely will not be for

some time until a few more necessary matters are handled. Any revaluation

in the future will be accomplished by the gov. of Iraq, and no one else, when they

are in fact ready.

Please pay no attention to the rumors, those that speak lies do not have your best

interest at heart...they do it to manipulate your emotions because they know many

good folks are desperate, and these latest rumors are so far over the top, it is

baffling how they can even be considered. Stick with facts, as far as we can acquire them.

Allow the actual details going on in Iraq such as normal daily auctions to underscore

there is no change yet in the IQD and most likely not for some time, but be patient. We all hope

for a good outcome to this speculation...and remember, there are NO guarantees, just

a speculation. I hope you did not spend more than you could afford to lose/risk.

No need to fret, the IQD will appreciate in value, but it may not be what most think it will be.

We just all have to allow matters to work themselves out and accept the outcome as it

happens in reality, not empty claims by fake sources.

All my best! :D

Jim

---

• Upvote 2

in the future will be accomplished by the gov. of Iraq, and no one else, when they

are in fact ready.

Please pay no attention to the rumors, those that speak lies do not have your best

interest at heart...they do it to manipulate your emotions because they know many

good folks are desperate, and these latest rumors are so far over the top, it is

baffling how they can even be considered. Stick with facts, as far as we can acquire them.

Allow the actual details going on in Iraq such as normal daily auctions to underscore

there is no change yet in the IQD and most likely not for some time, but be patient. We all hope

for a good outcome to this speculation...and remember, there are NO guarantees, just

a speculation. I hope you did not spend more than you could afford to lose/risk.

No need to fret, the IQD will appreciate in value, but it may not be what most think it will be.

We just all have to allow matters to work themselves out and accept the outcome as it

Jim

---

EXACTLY! Thank you!

:D

are in fact ready.

Jim

---

Well said my friend. Well said...

are in fact ready.

Jim

---

I read and I read and every now and then I read one that makes sense. +1 JIM