Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

upcoming news event????

tulsatimer

I saw on the news last night that Tom Brokaw was in Bagdad to cover a story to be "aired on a later date", and also heard from someone else that katie Couric and Jim Learner are both in Bagdad this week to cover upcoming news out of Iraq. With all the US people, Hilary and her gang there, this could be big. what's everyones take on this. There my be more network reporters there, but these are the ones I know are there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Damn I might have to actually watch the news now.Yeah I read that Katie was going to be in Iraq this week but didn't know about the other two. I would think for all three it has to be a good reason or they wouldn't be there. Whether or not it is the RV or some other reason, we can only hope the former.

I just googled all three and it has them reporting there. But it looks like it is just a report on 8 years of turmoil with the united states about to leave. I doubt they would have any heads up for an rv so it might be coincidence. But we can hope.

• Upvote 1

I saw on the news last night that Tom Brokaw was in Bagdad to cover a story to be "aired on a later date", and also heard from someone else that katie Couric and Jim Learner are both in Bagdad this week to cover upcoming news out of Iraq. With all the US people, Hilary and her gang there, this could be big. what's everyones take on this. There my be more network reporters there, but these are the ones I know are there.

I just posted a few minutes ago that CNN is reporting Gates just landed in Iraq for a surprise visit to the troops. This might be what's going on???