Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Global Settlements and Dinar RV---48 hours apart

djwebby

"This is a very long story but to make it short, the stock, CMKX was involved with a huge lawsuit against the SEC for monies being held up by the govt that were collected for and due to the shareholders."

Read more:

Do you have supporting paper work for the law suit CMKX is involved in against the SEC? Do you have anything from your attorney?

I looked up the CMKX info and it looks like a huge investment group, that is in the middle of a lawsuit with the SEC. The majority of what they

are invested in is Precious Metals and ?Diamonds?- multiple websites about the group.

The person that posted it brought it over from another site. Who knows how the Dinar RV could be tied to their settlement, but they are truly

in the middle with the SEC and a lawsuit. And it does look like its been dragging on for years.

**kind of like finding another planet full of people that are alot like us**-

• Upvote 4

I don't understand. Should I have modified this persons post??

My apologies. I should have read the first line to comprehend that this wasn't YOU posting this here, but bringing it over from another site. :lol:

What I will do is ask you to more clearly ask your question. What is it about this post that you wish to have more info on?

My apologies. I should have read the first line to comprehend that this wasn't YOU posting this here, but bringing it over from another site. :lol:

What I will do is ask you to more clearly ask your question. What is it about this post that you wish to have more info on?

Apology accepted. I just brought it over because I thought that anyone that has researched CMKX might be interested in reading it. I've read a few things about it and its supposed links to the dinar reval.

Apology accepted. I just brought it over because I thought that anyone that has researched CMKX might be interested in reading it. I've read a few things about it and its supposed links to the dinar reval.

Please post the links you've found.. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Please post the links you've found.. :)

Well guys as far as I'm concerned there is alot of BS and has been for quite sometime. The only way to find out for sure is to goto your favorite FOREX site and/or check out CBI every 3-4 days. That way you can eliminate 99.99 % of the BS you read on these forums. I just sit back and laugh at some of this stuff. It's good for a good laugh. Just calling a spade a spade :lol:

Enjoy :lol:

Edited by hozer

What is the Relationship of CMKX to the IQD?

I am invested in CMKX as well. A little background is necessary: CMKX was a diamond stock investors bought into. This particular stock was used as a STING operation by US govt.. The SEC was involved b/c they allowed or rather had knowledge of billions of phantom shares being sold, and did nothing to stop this....essentially robbing thousands of their money without producing actual shares. They did this to catch those selling phantom shares, however, at the cost of innocent people (shareholders) believing they were actually investing in a stock. Hence, the lawsuit against SEC. Attorney says, monies were collected in 2005 or '06 and placed in a trust to be disbursed to the shareholders. Obviously, this has not happened. It is undetermined who is preventing payment of this money. Speculation.....could be SEC, government, congress, President, China or Robert Mahue (now Peter Mahue)---who was directly linked and provided deposition---list goes on.....Theory is government has or did have our money---who knows....spent it couldn't come up with it whatever.....BUT some theorize IF our government is invested in the DInar, they will then have the money to release the funds after revaluation. Supposedly, China is involved b/c we are so indebted to them and they are controlling some of the behind the scenes as to our redistribution of monies......

He was correct in saying that each time it looked like all was "done".....something prevented it and oddly enough....it does parallel closely to the "Prime" times for dinar RV. December last year looked very hopeful, as with Jan and again in the last couple of weeks.

Don't know if any correlation or simply coincidence....take it for what it's worth....could be something, could be nothing.

May Iraq (as well as us) be Blessed for our perserverance and Pay it Forward

• Upvote 2

thanks djwebby . I am a CMKX shareholder and also a PCBM shareholder. I know the entire story from begining to ...um now..LOL.

I won't bring all that stuff over here, but there may very well be a connection to the supposed Global settlements, prosperity packages, CMKM settlements and the

RV of the Dinar..

I've taken a back seat in the whole thing.( it's been 12 years for me, and I'm tired)..but I do have a ticket to ride. :)

hope it comes to fruition.

yak

• Upvote 1

There is a guy who works with me that is wrapped up in both the Dinar and this particular stock. It would be really nice for him to live his dream as a billionaire if the stock payout is anywhere close to what those boards have been talking about.

He considers the Dinar RV as temporary until his stock shares pay him out.

As for me, I am holding just enough IQD to keep me interested in when we will get our RV!!

" According to the complaint filed in the law suit and the videos in the first rabbit hole post. Al Hodges is seeking 3.87 trillion in damages. The links to verify this can be found in the first rabbit hole post. This is money the government confiscated from the crooks who took advantage of CMKX share holders. This money belongs to the real share holders. Currently this money is supposed to be found in Global Settlements. There is a real Global Settlements fund, although this money was not part of the original global settlement, some speculation is it was added to the 1.4 trillion that use to be in the fund. Others speculate that the government spent the money and now needs the dinar to revalue before it has enough money to pay on the settlement. To tell you the truth, I have no idea where this money is, or where it is coming from. This whole thing just goes to show the crooked nature of the current government and the many ways it has to raise capital in addition to the income tax."

http://***********.wordpress.com/

• Upvote 1

thanks for the post - you folks that are invested with the - c m k x- hope all your packets show up tomorrow--at 10:am your time,,,,,1100 am your time you will let us know it has arrived whooooooooo r v bayyyyybeeeeeeeeee

"It seems that our "button" will be pushed to release our packets 48 hours before the dinar... our stock funds, F&P payment from the SEC etc.. are in place and waiting."

This information is Not from reliable sources close to this law suit. So don't get your hopes up over it.

"This is a very long story but to make it short, the stock, CMKX was involved with a huge lawsuit against the SEC for monies being held up by the govt that were collected for and due to the shareholders."

Read more:

Do you have supporting paper work for the law suit CMKX is involved in against the SEC? Do you have anything from your attorney?

which years do you want to read? it is been going on for 10 years, just google CMKX Diamonds you will find the supporting doctuments.

What is the Relationship of CMKX to the IQD? :mellow:

It's called Wall street corruption and how to solve the world economy problem, haven't you noticed?

• Upvote 2