Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If this thing doesn't RV tomorrow....

DinarChiTown

Thanks for wasting my time with that in the rumor section.why did you put that here.that guy is a stupid A$$ hole what if that was people you cared about that he flipped out on,cause i know that guy

kick his A$$ seabass hah what a nut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for wasting my time with that in the rumor section.why did you put that here.that guy is a stupid A$$ hole what if that was people you cared about that he flipped out on,cause i know that guy

All he hurt was a bunch of office furniture what ya getting so excited for. What amazes me is not one guy in the room had the ba!!s to stop him. Man that says a lot as to what this country has come to. Just saying.

• Upvote 3

All he hurt was a bunch of office furniture what ya getting so excited for. What amazes me is not one guy in the room had the ba!!s to stop him. Man that says a lot as to what this country has come to. Just saying.

Yep. nobody wants to get involved...too bad

Maybe it is just me, but I did not find that funny ... just tragically sad.

Personally if I were to be forced to work in that size space in cubicles that small, to accommodate a dozen of more people, I'd be a tad touchy too.

But sad as it is ... funny I don't think says it. Sorry.

smee2

Maybe it is just me, but I did not find that funny ... just tragically sad.

Personally if I were to be forced to work in that size space in cubicles that small, to accommodate a dozen of more people, I'd be a tad touchy too.

But sad as it is ... funny I don't think says it. Sorry.

smee2

Easy Smee, it's both funny and disturbing. The guy's f'd up.