Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rothchilds

sheltagar

I googled rothchilds which own and run the cbi. They own between10- 30 billion in Iraq dinar.

This is sooooo ridiculous......10-30 billioin US$ would be 10-30 trillion dinar....if they have 30 trillion dinar, all ours is counterfeit because they have all the real stuff.....there is only 27 trillion dinar out and about on the planet. This is another bs rumor :P

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

WHICH ONE IS THAT? :)

I'm sorry, but I don't recall witch one it was. I was watching a documentary on the central banking systems and how they are a private industry made to slowly drain the life out of the people under that system. That show said you could have a matress full of money, but every dollar would be owed to someone else and if they called in their debt the only thing you would have is a lumpy matress. I might be generalizing a little bit. I know, conspiracy theorists right? Anyway, accurate or not some of the facts remain true enough. Maybe someone else knows. Help.

I googled rothchilds which own and run the cbi. They own between10- 30 billion in Iraq dinar.

Rothschilds = SATAN

What a horrible souding name.

Like they are doing something to an innocent "Child"....

God Grant me the serenity to STRIKE BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fanciful Dream? MAYBE not.........

1963: On June 4th President John F. Kennedy (the 35th President of the United States 1961 – 1963) signs Executive Order 11110 which returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Rosthchilds owned Federal Reserve.

Less than 6 months later on November 22nd , president Kennedy is assassinated by the Rothschilds for the same reason as they assassinated President Abraham Lincoln in 1865, he wanted to print American money for the American people, as oppose to for the benefit of a money grabbing war mongering foreign elite.

I like this excerpt from that read as well.

• Upvote 6

We know we know their taking over the world and will not let us have an RV but rather table scraps, your like the 50th person to bring this into the equation. Yes we all agree with the implication too it's all a conspiracy.........OK now onto the next forum please. cool.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes in March 2004, the CBI became a "private owned bank" which Jason Rothchild owns 67% share. Yes, the family has their own "stash" of dinar, who do you think wanted new currency printed??

If anybody needs a link...see google

WHICH ONE IS THAT? :)

Thought Cuba was the only one which remained not under the control of the devil.

Yes in March 2004, the CBI became a "private owned bank" which Jason Rothchild owns 67% share. Yes, the family has their own "stash" of dinar, who do you think wanted new currency printed??

If anybody needs a link...see google

Yeah why not, own the majority of the currency and sell off to others. When that dries up introduce new currency. Make money off the sale of the current currency, then when cash in time comes make more money off that not to mention the amount they own. It is almost as bad as laundering their own money.

I have some serious doubts that the Rothschilds own Cental Banks in the 1st place, let alone a lot of them............Not saying it's not true. Just deem it very strange.........

So you have no clue of history since 1776?? the following link will get you up to speed and open your eyes to what history/rothchilds are all about:

Left hand side of this site "Understanding Money and War" book:

http://www.analysis-news.com/

Chapter 3, 4, and 5 cover the Iraq dinar. Happy educating yourself.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yeah why not, own the majority of the currency and sell off to others. When that dries up introduce new currency. Make money off the sale of the current currency, then when cash in time comes make more money off that not to mention the amount they own. It is almost as bad as laundering their own money.

So you have little "faith" in the iraq dinar? you think it will crash? The system of crash and burn has played out, guess you haven't been reading much "world news" that isn't western media driven. Well, just a FYI...old system out...new system starting.

I have some serious doubts that the Rothschilds own Cental Banks in the 1st place, let alone a lot of them............Not saying it's not true. Just deem it very strange.........

I believe the old saying, "You don't know what you don't know" applies here. None of us are aware of how much we don't know--it boggles the mind. You have "serious doubts" but you need to honestly ask yourself how much research you have done. We are all unaware of many things--doesn't make us stupid--just unaware or ignorant of certain facts. You might want to start with the book The Creature from Jekyll Island if you are interested in central banks. Also, there was an earlier post that asked if the government shouldn't be in control of central banks----NO! The government should be in charge of as little as possible. We don't want them in charge of banks, car companies, or any other enterprise.

• Upvote 1

This is sooooo ridiculous......10-30 billioin[sic] US$ would be 10-30 trillion dinar....if they have 30 trillion dinar, all ours is counterfeit because they have all the real stuff.....there is only 27 trillion dinar out and about on the planet. This is another bs rumor :P

Wait, I have 32 Trillion Dinar in my holdings,... You telling me my stuff is bad???? Dang it all, worthless paper. Now what am I going to do with all these 25,000 IQD notes? Hmmmm,... maybe start a wallpaper factory?

Just kiddin' folks! Trying to lighten the mood!

Cheers, and I am hoping for the best like most of us!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

• Upvote 1