Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam drive by 3/22/11 morning

Dinarkicker

This is GREAT news! If they can get the iraqis to trust the banks and turn in their physical currency for electronic funds then it will cover the issue of the excessive amount in circulation which means the rate at which they come out at can be significantly higher! I think this is the best news or plan I've heard in months! I guess the dinar gods heard my issue with the currency in circulationproblem and they have sent me my answer! BRILLIANT! Now if they can only follow through and be successful in this plan then id say we are in great shape!

Keep, I do pay close attention to your thoughts around here... I really like when you show excitement!!!!!! :):):)

Adam, Just want to take a minute to say Thanks for all that you have done and continue to do. I have commented in the past but it's been a while and I just wanted to stop by and applaud your hard work. :) This latest bit of news really gives me renewed hope that this Dinar investment will actually come to a close. :unsure: The constant changing and shifting that Iraq seems to make gets really old after awhile. The information that you give out in VIP and OSI is so very worth the membership fee and I/We...the hubby and me look forward to what is yet to come. :rolleyes: Have a great day... smilin4dinar (docmonday's better half :D )

I would also like to give thanks to Woody aka k98nights for all the hard work and research he does for this site!! tip_hat.gif

Thanks for sending that article to Adam!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

So true, so true!!!!! K98 is awesome for the news!!!! A big thanks, to the rest of you that work so hard, to keep us all in line around here!! :):):)

• Upvote 2

Hey if Keep and Adam get excited about something... you better believe I'm going to pay attention!!! Thanks!!!!

LOL.....cause like him I don't get excited too often.....only when there is viable, and good information out there that is positive for our investment and this one is dead on!!

Keep, I do pay close attention to your thoughts around here... I really like when you show excitement!!!!!! :):):)

I like it too! Hahaha things have been kinda slow lately but this def picked my spirits up a little!

• Upvote 2

It takes a lot of people to make this site work.. none of us could do it on out own.

Thank you Woody, thank you Bumper, thank you mods, thank you members.

And thank you Iraq, "In Advance". ;)

What you stated above Adam is what makes DV the best Dinar Site on the net.

All working together!!!!!

One great DV Family from Adam to the latest newbie!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

You are welcome! I really enjoy being a part of this site and helping out! tip_hat.gif

Come on Iraq, RV for us baby!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

I for one am extremely glad the dinar Gods are listening to Keepm. Oh ya, and the many other people, including Scooter who have been saying this for months. Oh ya, and the other people who knew it was fairly obvious Iraq would have to move to a more modernized, electronic banking structure, if they wanted to be a modernized society with international trading, which I think is fairly obvious they do.

• Upvote 1

What you stated above Adam is what makes DV the best Dinar Site on the net.

All working together!!!!!

One great DV Family from Adam to the latest newbie!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

You are welcome! I really enjoy being a part of this site and helping out! tip_hat.gif

Come on Iraq, RV for us baby!!!!!!!!!

-

I agree 100 %

Couldn't have said it better !!!

• Upvote 2

I dont like this. I think it is a bad sign; the best motive for an RV is to cut down on the ammount of CASH iraqi's have to carry around. These visa cards in effect do the same thing, but without having to have an RV.

The value of the dinar will NOT stay where it is forever....its been the goal for over 7 years now to get back to where they once were before the sanctions were placed on them but this allows for them to be able to justify coming out higher because theyh will be reducing the physical currency in circulation which has been the biggest issue in my mind because they would have to lop first to come out at a decent rate....but this will make things a tad easier on the citizens in the meantime before they get all their ducks in a row and finally pull the trigger

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Its just my opionion, but I think the main reason for the Visa cards being issued is because the GOI has said that the excess money generated over the $85 per barrel of oil sold was to be distributed to the Iraqi people, this would be just like our SO-CALLED Stimulus money that was Direct deposited into our checking accounts, makes sense this would be the easiest way to do that! Also they are getting rid of the larger bills so when the RV occurs it would facilitate the handling of larger amounts of money without having to use wheelbarrows of paper to buy a new turban or whatever!, Like I said just my opinion, Who knows? Good Things To All!