Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Bottom line in my opinion****

My thinking is this the DFI funds run out starting in June of 2011. If in fact we don't see an RV or RI by June i am afraid that we could be waiting until 2012 maybe even longer because the fact of the matter is if we indeed decide to crack and whip out the money to Iraq once again they wil have no need to revalue their currency if that is indeed the case so well see what happens from here on out and take this as only of a guy that has been in the investment for a while and have heard way too many rumors and not enough facts.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Agreed Easy...what is this with the IMF granting another $471 Million in loans to Iraq? How long are they going to operate when their currency is virtually worthless? On other countries money. IMO, if the RV'd, they wouldn't have to do either.

I think I read somewhere they were just honroing a loan that was already in place for Iraq to recieve but they had to see some things happen before obtaining the money. So, that loan was already in place and 471 million is not even close to rebuild iraq it will take billions of dollar to do so, hope that helps.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I think I read somewhere they were just honroing a loan that was already in place for Iraq to recieve but they had to see some things happen before obtaining the money. So, that loan was already in place and 471 million is not even close to rebuild iraq it will take billions of dollar to do so, hope that helps.

Def helps, thanks. Even the new articles are convoluted at this point :angry:

Please people lets use facts not fiction. It seems more like the funds don't run out in June...

The protection of the Defense Fund for Iraq runs out end of June. It's not that the fund is exhausted...

Check this link for more info: Link to security council report from December

This report was prior to the extension being granted to extend protection into June 2011

• Upvote 2

My thinking is this the DFI funds run out starting in June of 2011. If in fact we don't see an RV or RI by June i am afraid that we could be waiting until 2012 maybe even longer because the fact of the matter is if we indeed decide to crack and whip out the money to Iraq once again they wil have no need to revalue their currency if that is indeed the case so well see what happens from here on out and take this as only of a guy that has been in the investment for a while and have heard way too many rumors and not enough facts.

The DFI protection has already ran out twice in 2010 and they keep extending the protection so i have no doubt they will just extend it again,though we hope to see a RV sir we will not and do not want to see an RI that would mean a Re-Instatement and they will never come out again at the rate of 1170.

On your comment of no need to RV there currency,that is rediculas they need to because of inflation,demands and the stop of IMF loan,ordered by the World Trade Org,World Bank accession.independent businesses waiting to build the country and economy.

You said it yourself your reading to many rumors and not researching facts to empower yourself,switch gears you will feel more positive on your investment :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

The DFI protection has already ran out twice in 2010 and they keep extending the protection so i have no doubt they will just extend it again,though we hope to see a RV sir we will not and do not want to see an RI that would mean a Re-Instatement and they will never come out again at the rate of 1170.

On your comment of no need to RV there currency,that is rediculas they need to because of inflation,demands and the stop of IMF loan,ordered by the World Trade Org,World Bank accession.independent businesses waiting to build the country and economy.

You said it yourself your reading to many rumors and not researching facts to empower yourself,switch gears you will feel more positive on your investment :tiphat:

The discussions within council have been so far that they are not inclined to extend this time. Do some digging guys.

I have every doubt such as I doubt they will extend it this time.

You are all tired of hearing this and coming from me it is counter to my nature. I am not a patient person. Right now, we are in our late 60's. My wife is in terrific pain in her back. She, also, can not take brite light. She spends 4 hours a day, sitting in her electric recliner, with sun glasses on and babushka over her head. She prays until she falls off to sleep. The recliner is her only escape from pain. It is rather Gothic. We are making it through on social security and a small payment I get from my son in selling our business. We have always managed well financially because we never, never borrow. The RV can bring about a great change for us and our family..and so many others. I think of the boy, Sunil, who lives in an orphanage in India. We send him $20 per month and it pays for his schooling.

But, after this unintentioned pre-amble, I just want to say to all of you to have a little more patience. I know now that this is going to happen. Yes, it could be a year. For you young'uns , what's the big deal? So we need to take heart and not whine. Think of Sunil. You should see the smile on his face and the shirt, pants and knapsack he carries are impeccably clean. You can see that he is happy........and so many of us whine, myself included.

• Upvote 5

My understanding is that the funds don't run out, but the protection does. Right now, the funds are held by the New York Federal Reserve. Once the protection ends in June, the funds will be returned to the Iraqi government, and could be open to either seizure or lawsuits from Iraq's creditors. That is why Iraq is trying to satisfy most of their debt prior the funds being released from the protection of the UN. Again, this is only my understanding of the DFI fund. Maybe someone with some more knowledge could clarify for us.

Here's a link to a beauracracy that monitors the fund.

http://www.iamb.info/

You are all tired of hearing this and coming from me it is counter to my nature. I am not a patient person. Right now, we are in our late 60's. My wife is in terrific pain in her back. She, also, can not take brite light. She spends 4 hours a day, sitting in her electric recliner, with sun glasses on and babushka over her head. She prays until she falls off to sleep. The recliner is her only escape from pain. It is rather Gothic. We are making it through on social security and a small payment I get from my son in selling our business. We have always managed well financially because we never, never borrow. The RV can bring about a great change for us and our family..and so many others. I think of the boy, Sunil, who lives in an orphanage in India. We send him $20 per month and it pays for his schooling.

But, after this unintentioned pre-amble, I just want to say to all of you to have a little more patience. I know now that this is going to happen. Yes, it could be a year. For you young'uns , what's the big deal? So we need to take heart and not whine. Think of Sunil. You should see the smile on his face and the shirt, pants and knapsack he carries are impeccably clean. You can see that he is happy........and so many of us whine, myself included.

I understand and yes i am still young thank god but the furture aint looking so bright for us baby boomers no one is retiring nor is giving up their jobs for other people to work also there are no new companies coming here in modesto where i live trust me i have looked thats why i am going to school but this investment has been going omn for 7 years now thats pretty long if you ask me. I am fortunate enough to of have invested what i could and got in at the right time i have been in tis for about a year now.

I understand and yes i am still young thank god but the furture aint looking so bright for us baby boomers no one is retiring nor is giving up their jobs for other people to work also there are no new companies coming here in modesto where i live trust me i have looked thats why i am going to school but this investment has been going omn for 7 years now thats pretty long if you ask me. I am fortunate enough to of have invested what i could and got in at the right time i have been in tis for about a year now.

hey easy,you won't believe it but we live close,I'm in Fairfield so howdy and glad to see your post as this is my 1yr ann,I just can't believe this is takin so long,I say this cause so many said that it would pop by the end of 2010! I'm starting to believe it mite never end,so hard to get any positive news,so glad scooter and adam are positive as well as many others,we just have to hang on,take care friend,ron