Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A cc from 3/18/2011 U must listen 2 now

MSgt of Marines

So far all that was said is that Tony Blair is in charge of the IMF and that Iraqi side of the 10 year plan was done they did there job and it out of there hands.

They are saying they got a call from a guy today who is a member of their site saying he has been holding this information for a while and he couldn't hold it any more. The guy is supposed to be from homeland security and was in route to Iraq, but he was saying that Iraq has been Paying US companies In IQD and that they preferred it....

• Upvote 6

They are also saying they got called today saying people are getting paid there in Iraq and they know the rate which is effective on the 19th but he wont tell you the Rate until he gets documentation of this.

I can tell you right now... that i'm in Iraq right now and i haven't heard any of this. Its the 19th and i have seen no changes out here. Actually a very quiet day... Good weather.

• Upvote 14

I have no reason to have any doubts but when they said above the Kuwait Dinar that really made me question the whole call and then Moe saying things are calm it is just a little fishy to me. They acted like the Kuwait Dinar was change to what the Iraqi Dinar is going to come out at. Maybe eventually, but that high right away just really doesnt seem right more then 10 cents. Yes. Above 4.00 hmmmmm that may be a stretch. But heres to hoping B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

" I don't always believe what I read or hear in the Rumors Section.......but when I do.......I believe what I hear from MSgt of Marines!" Semper Fidelis!!

The conference call is very motivating....in fact.....now I am the most ....interesting....MOTIVATED......man in the world!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 1

http://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/memdir/officers.htm

This Link is for the IMF(Senior Officials). I did not see Tony Blair name anywhere.

I might be overlooking something on the site where it says that Tony Blair is the president or where he might be a Senior official.

I am just trying to valid the information on the Ytube file. Maybe someelse can help me out. Unable to validate the "INTEL"

• Upvote 2