Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

what the hell ,time for predictions

Hell froze over

17 15:00 Committee on Budget, Finance and Administration WTO/AIR/3710

18 10:00 Council for Trade in Services - Special Session WTO/AIR/3716

21 10:00 Council for Trade in Goods WTO/AIR/3719

22 Committee on Trade and Development - Special

Session

Yes sir, special session today RV will go last day of this week . then another special session on 22nd for WTO approved member. i would say RV 19th and WTO APRIL 1 .,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.DRUMROLL ok all you who know it all let me know how this just is not possible . what the f i might as well pick a rate. 3/22 rate $0.82 4/1 rate $3.60 4/1 will have a 90 day cash in on large bills . then a possible $5.27 by 4/2012

post-23837-130035780831_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm just pondering the kind of mind game Maliki is playing with us all? The US paid the Iraqi war debt yesterday I saw in the news on here somewhere, so that piece is over. Yesterday also suggested that the other remaining political blocs need to pass a bill for the vote of No Confidence in the Iraqi PM if this does in fact go down does that mean allawi would by default get the PM's position? The first part of this week I said I had a gut feeling something BIG would happen in Iraq this week, I still have that feeling with only two days left. I cannot put a finger on it but something is telling me this is not over yet. So I will continue to research and read to see what I can discover. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

:) Im guessing march 24th rate of 0.86 because the nominal rate is 00086 and w/ Shabb statement of dropping the zeros 86 cents is what ya have.

Go RV :)

I hope that you are wrong. If this happens in the way that you are suggesting, then your "investment" nets to zero. If the 3 zeros are dropped and the price adjusted to .86, then your 10,000 dinar note is worth 10 dinar. You will get .86 US per dinar that you cash in - or $8.60. And how much is 10,000 dinar worth today...drum roll please...that would be around $8.60 - you make nothing and actually lose with the fees that you paid on both ends of the transaction. Hope this works out well for you.

Edited by imdamanz

Well. I believe Bush's XO 13303 expires 5/22/11, and BO said he wouldn't be extending it again (no links, they have been posted before). I do think that any dinar purchased before 5/22/11 would be "grandfathered". My guess for WHEN is anytime after May 22nd.

Rate: not a clue. Have read good arguments here for anything between $.10 and $3.22. Anybody's guess but all those numbers represent some form of a profit for us. Naturally, we all really like the bigger numbers.

Just keep hopin' an' prayin'.

I'm just pondering the kind of mind game Maliki is playing with us all? The US paid the Iraqi war debt yesterday I saw in the news on here somewhere, so that piece is over. Yesterday also suggested that the other remaining political blocs need to pass a bill for the vote of No Confidence in the Iraqi PM if this does in fact go down does that mean allawi would by default get the PM's position? The first part of this week I said I had a gut feeling something BIG would happen in Iraq this week, I still have that feeling with only two days left. I cannot put a finger on it but something is telling me this is not over yet. So I will continue to research and read to see what I can discover. JMO. Peace.

Your gut feeling is wrong nothing will happen this week

• Upvote 1

Well according to a my husbands friend that went to a palm reader several weeks ago, he will be coming into a large sum of money on 4-7-11 but no amount was told!

Me IDK but will be greatful when it does happen for whatever it happens for! I do have to say I do hope for sooner that lets say years from now.

I hope that you are wrong. If this happens in the way that you are suggesting, then your "investment" nets to zero. If the 3 zeros are dropped and the price adjusted to .86, then your 10,000 dinar note is worth 10 dinar. You will get .86 US per dinar that you cash in - or $8.60. And how much is 10,000 dinar worth today...drum roll please...that would be around $8.60 - you make nothing and actually lose with the fees that you paid on both ends of the transaction. Hope this works out well for you.

He's saying the zeroes would be dropped of the current nominal rate of 0.00085=1usd,not from the bills themselves

Lop the zeroes.....0.85=1usd

1IQD would then =1.17usd and a 10,000 dinar note would be worth $11,700 usd.

Sounds good to me :)

Cheers,

Sparky

Had one of those absolutely real dreams the other night..............................it was so realistic with all the ecstatic feelings of being financially independant..............................the rate came in at $1.17....................what a bummer when I woke up Oh well time will tell.

^^ Wouldnt that be $1.17?

I'm lost or maybe its just because I'm really tired, but how do you get $1.17 out of $.86? The rate right now is $.00086 (thats about 9 tenthousandths of a penny) and if 3 zeros were dropped, it would go to $.86 (thats about 9 tenths of a dollar). Where is the $1.17 coming from in this?

Nevermind, I just need to go to bed. I figured it out that I was thinking wrong. LOL

Edited by Spoolin