Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Change on Forex

Tiffani929

For what its worth, it shows the following for USD/IQD:

10,000.00 US Dollars = 6,702,800.00 Iraqi Dinars

1 USD = 670.28 IQD Display Chart 1 IQD = 0.0015 USD

Who knows....

(nevermind, I thought the 1st post showed AUD/IQD, but it did change from 8:51pm to 9:02pm)

This is a bit different to previous converter rumors.

The rates seem to be changing in real time, in a few minutes I saw the GBP go from 1078.xxx to 1077.xxx

The rates have to be influenced by something so it must be a step in the right direction.

Have to wait and see what the rest of the week brings.

YESSSSS just got a call from the Gent who intro'd me to the dinar investment. He had just gotten a call from one of the Mods on the think tank call. He said this is starting in AUS and every few hours, moving across this beautiful blue planet, will increase a bit, before it ends here in the USA

Blessings to us ALL

Jill

"It is the nature of the ego to take, and the nature of the spirit to share." (Proverb)

• Upvote 1

YESSSSS just got a call from the Gent who intro'd me to the dinar investment. He had just gotten a call from one of the Mods on the think tank call. He said this is starting in AUS and every few hours, moving across this beautiful blue planet, will increase a bit, before it ends here in the USA

Blessings to us ALL

Jill

"It is the nature of the ego to take, and the nature of the spirit to share." (Proverb)

I can't see a moving RV - it would have to be an all-at-the-same-time deal, not country by country.

Gotcha BJ in M I am just repeating what I was told, from the guy who heard it from the Mod.

With relation to the forex screens, he said it was moving across our planet.

Guess when I get up tomorrow morn, will certainly check the CBI site ...

I see how it should be all the world at once, BUT remember how if it is morning and open market on one side of the world then the other side is sleeping. They would not see anything untill their market opened.

Either way, hope it comes sooner than later.....

• Upvote 3

This was posted on Australian Forex. I checked IQD/AUD, AUD/USD, and IQD/USD...

1 IQD = 0.0015 USD Display Chart 1 USD = 666.6667 IQD

Thoughts? I know I'm new, but I've been reading for almost a year and you all have great opinions!

http://www.ozforex.com.au/cgi-bin/currency-converter.asp

hope thats not the rate 100,000.00 Iraqi Dinars = 150.00 US Dollars :(