Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will we still be crab asses after RV?

I got caught calling a customer an a-hole today. He was ticked and the fact that I spoke the truth should have had no bearing. I am sure. in retrospect, he knows I am right.

But, you know what I feel badly. I know I am getting older, but do I have to fall into the "cranky old man" stereo-type? I have 4 grand kids, who think I am really cool. I was at my granddaughter's house and took off my shoes. Yes, my black sock had a hole in it and my big toe was exposed. She was groused as only drand daughters can be - not wanting to take a closer look, as I chased her around the house. So, I went to the bathroom and painted it with red toe nail polish. You know what, it kind of looked cool. Unfortunately, I had a doctor's appointment today and the look on his face told all. Of course, he asked if I still could get an erection. Then, it dawned on me. He has never asked that question before.

Well, anyway, we are finding as we get into the DV posts that there are a lot of angry, nasty replies to seemingly innocent questions (as stupid and wasteful of my valuable time, as they are....wait, got to stop myself. See what I mean.

Now, when we are millionaires, the daily pressures of our vocations and this Dinar journey should summarily take away all this meanness. I can name names on this site, myself included who need to be gentler in their demeanor and we will no longer have road rage directed at some grandma road runner (don't laugh, some are pretty hot). Our blood will not boil when we see a Green Bay flag flying above the American flag. Well, I have vowed. From this day forward, before my feet hit the floor each morning - RV or not - I will not utter an unkind word to anyone in my daily encounters (spouses, of course, do not need to be included in this..let's not get crazy). But, I really hope this RV allows us to see the bigger picture and hope that when the time comes, our funeral parlor will be filled with weeping and wailing people. Of course, the crying will be more intensified if my departure was due to an accident on the way to cash in, with those pretty dinars, one by one being picked off by crows.

Well, that's my input for today. And, if you didn't like it, well, you know where you can stick it....just kidding, just kidding (rough crowd).

• Upvote 14

I LOVE it! :twothumbs:

Studies show that what ever we were before really good or really bad thing happen to us, we will revert back to (lots of studying behavior finance). We seem to be set at a certain level of happiness...if we were happy chappies prior to the lotto (or in our case RV) then we will remain happy, and vice versa.

I love painting my toe nails red...recommend everyone do it! For guys it will make a great conversation piece...which reminds me of this joke:

Two guys are getting dressed in the locker room after a game of racketball. One guy showers and then starts putting on a pair of panty hoses. His friend looks over and is rather surprised at this and comments..."Joe, when the heck did you start wearing panty hoses?" To which Joe replies, "Ever since my wife found them in the glove compartment of my truck!" :eek:

• Upvote 3

Tiffany, a family is checking into a hotel and they have never been on an elevator. They are about to get on, and a lady in a wheel chair goes in first. They wait, but the mother goes to look in the perfume shop. The father and son watch the elevator go up to the 32nd floor. It stops there for about a minute and then they watch the numbers come down until it is finally back on the first floor. The doors open and out steps Pamela Anderson. The father looks at his son and says "Go get your mother".

Whatsforyou - Silly you, this is Chicago and it was snowing.

Whatsforyou - Silly you, this is Chicago and it was snowing.

• Upvote 1

You aren't the only one that has done this and I'm sure you won't be the last. I too have gotten pretty cocky and said somethings which were bad enough that pushed my button and I responed. That's not what I'm hear to do I use this for entertainment but I got pulled in and typed things that I shouldn't have. Frist let me apologise to all that I may have offended and also to the modirators who do such a good job and will let you know when you get out of hand. Yes so of the post are starting to get repettative and some of use are starting to see things getting closer when alot of us started back in 2004. We were informed then that this could take seven to ten years and to be patient until it RV'ed. Thank you all and I think I will go back to just reading and leave the comments to the rest unlessm something comes up that just needs this COON ASS top(not a bad word) to express his views. Go day and God Bless

Sorry Dr. Pitts. I thought you had a prejudice to red (commie) toe nails. One thing about my grandkids and I... I amy be one of the best hide and seek players there is. I have been known to hide in a closet under clothes for an hour. As you can see, I am now coming out of the closet.

Well I am not crabby now, so the answer is no.

White socks would have highlighted the red nail polish better though. :D

Now this site has become a personal journal for people's feelings and emotions? Save it for your dream journal. Paint the rest of your toes and share the color with your Ya Ya Sisters at the next book club meeting.

The post was clearly titled, and posted in the proper forum. You chose to read it. Please don't complain about something you did of your own free will. Stick to the news forum as that will provide you with the best insight on what is happening with our investment.